The End of Covid

achillea

Have you tuned in to The End of Covid?
It's free, interesting and part of our collective future.
Link here:
https://theendofcovid.com/learning-center/?swcfpc=5#content-module
There are many valuable items to ponder, and when informed, you have the ability to make the right choices.
This does not mean I agree with what is presented. An effort has been made for you to learn. I'm just the mailman.
I hope you take the time, invest in yourselves to take this in.

Peatful

Have they mentioned SEERS 2025 at all?

HeyThere

Covid will be over when they stop releasing viruses and want it to be over.

It's as clear as that. I don't see it ever ending, and what they tell us, it will get far worse and do the real damage they want.

Eberhardt

Covid will be over when they stop releasing viruses and want it to be over.

It's as clear as that. I don't see it ever ending, and what they tell us, it will get far worse and do the real damage they want.
I dont understand this. Is covid still a thing in parts of the world?? havent heard about in at least a year here.

HeyThere

I dont understand this. Is covid still a thing in parts of the world?? havent heard about in at least a year here.

Had a mother and child in masks who told me her husband has covid right now so they are wearing masks. *shrug*. For all I now he just has one of many viruses going around right now. Everything is a lie so how do you even know how to make decisions in life anymore?

Are you paying attention to the words coming out of certain people's mouths about the next HARSHER virus on the way? Funny how they already know it's coming.. just like they said on the last one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals