Sound-therapy Treats Alzheimers

Mauritio

lampofred

40 Hz is the frequency associated with GABA-A activity. AKA progesterone. Very cool.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

40 Hz is the frequency associated with GABA-A activity. AKA progesterone. Very cool.
Interesting.
Look at this list of things 40hz can do , I dont know where they got that list from ,but it pretty much resembles what progesterone can do. So if the list is right you might be spot on with the progesterone boosting...

Elize

Hi I use solfeggio frequencies
A great tool on YouTube.

Elize

somuch4food

Music is a part of most human cultures. Sound may have far reaching properties on human health.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Elize

You can choose to use Rife Frequencies as well. Also on YouTube.

Elize

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yes I know I am currently using the hypothyroid frequency ,and it is really raising my temperatures and I am loosing weight ..I am always struggling to make normal supplementation work . I recommend the newtimer channel.
newtimer5

tankasnowgod

Yes I know I am currently using the hypothyroid frequency ,and it is really raising my temperatures and I am loosing weight ..I am always struggling to make normal supplementation work . I recommend the newtimer channel.
newtimer5
Impressive. How long do you use it for, and how often?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Impressive. How long do you use it for, and how often?
I actually had a stress response when I listened to the whole thing . So now I am doing 2 minutes several times a day. Also to mimic natural thyroid production.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I use it daily. As many times as I want.
How long have you been using and what are your results ? Were you able to stop using thyroid (If you used it at all) at some point ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I have reduced my meds from 120 mcg to .75
Wow !! Did you post about this on the forum ? This is amazing.
From 120mcg to 0,75 mcg ? just to confirm

David PS

This sheds a new light on stuff like Rife-frequencies or isochronic tones, that are easily found all over the internet.
This stuff has long been deemed "woo-woo" or plain quackery , but it is great to see that science catches on to a topic like that.
The frequency that has been used in this study to treat Alzheimers is 40 Hz.

Brain wave stimulation may improve Alzheimer's symptoms: Noninvasive treatment improves memory and reduces amyloid plaques in mice

I found this to be very interesting. I have been listening to 40 Hz on YouTube and offline as well. This paper adds that the combination of auditory and visual stimulation was much stronger than either alone.
The researchers then decided to try combining the visual and auditory stimulation, and to their surprise, they found that this dual treatment had an even greater effect than either one alone. Amyloid plaques were reduced throughout a much greater portion of the brain, including the prefrontal cortex, where higher cognitive functions take place. The microglia response was also much stronger.
I ordered a visual aid from Amazon and plan to use both for one hour a day (as they did in the paper). Incidentally, I liked your link for a 40 Hz Youtube video better than the one that I have been using.

Here is the $40 device I just started using.
https://www.amazon.com/40HZ-Gamma-L...rapy+Kit&qid=1552855692&s=hpc&sr=1-3-fkmrnull

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Cool! Let us know how it is going :)

Elize

Lol no didn't post as I use a number of alternative methods which may be a bit odd to most. But there's an awesome awakening as more accept frequency healing. I may drop to .50 soon. I already do that 2 days a week. I allow my body to tell me what to do and not just lab work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom