Sound-therapy Treats Alzheimers

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Lol no didn't post as I use a number of alternative methods which may be a bit odd to most. But there's an awesome awakening as more accept frequency healing. I may drop to .50 soon. I already do that 2 days a week. I allow my body to tell me what to do and not just lab work.
Yeah i understand I also never posted about this stuff because I thought it wasnt peaty enough . Now this study puts things into perspective ,at least a bit.
I hope a lot of people see this ,especially the progress you made.

Elize

I hope a lot of people see this ,especially the progress you made .

The mental shift took mounds of work. Supplements just don't do anything for me. I searched for something more. At times it is not easy as I have a doctor in the family and also keep my doctor posted. Most think I am nuts but it is Okay with me.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I hope a lot of people see this ,especially the progress you made .

The mental shift took mounds of work. Supplements just don't do anything for me. I searched for something more. At times it is not easy as I have a doctor in the family and also keep my doctor posted. Most think I am nuts but it is Okay with me.
If it works , it works ...Did you successfully use any other rife frequencies ?

Elize

Yes the restless legs one, also triggered by the thyroid. The only medication I use is Tirosint-Sol. Switched to it from Synthroid as it is cleaner

Makrosky

Hi I use solfeggio frequencies
A great tool on YouTube.

Elize
btw Elize and @Mauritio do you download the youtube videos to use offline? I don't like the idea of having the EMF of the cellphone/computer crawling up the cable and going so close to my brain. 10-15 minutes ok, but more than that I can get a headache.

ddjd

This sheds a new light on stuff like Rife-frequencies or isochronic tones, that are easily found all over the internet.
This stuff has long been deemed "woo-woo" or plain quackery , but it is great to see that science catches on to a topic like that.
The frequency that has been used in this study to treat Alzheimers is 40 Hz.

Brain wave stimulation may improve Alzheimer's symptoms: Noninvasive treatment improves memory and reduces amyloid plaques in mice

View: https://twitter.com/bambkb/status/1671145201031585792?t=TBMa6Yo0pgJlXNTbhUoTfg&s=19

David PS

It is nice that there is renewed interest in this thread. About 2 weeks ago I started listening to 40hz beats again. I had read this study.

It was reported at Eurekalert and has an impressive enlarged detail from a figure in the paper:
Tau reduction image.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

It is nice that there is renewed interest in this thread. About 2 weeks ago I started listening to 40hz beats again. I had read this study.

It was reported at Eurekalert and has an impressive enlarged detail from a figure in the paper:
Tau reduction image.
Thats so cool. did you get good results from 40hz ?

David PS

Thats so cool. did you get good results from 40hz ?
I will need to wait for my post-mortem autopsy results before I can confirm my results. I trust that you understand that I am not in a hurry. ;)

I continue to listen to 40 Hz daily. I do not use over ear headphones and it is just background noise (clicking) and I no longer pay attention to the sound. The research showed that it increased 40Hz brain rhythm power and synchrony within the brain. It stimulated the brain’s immune cells and its blood vessels to clear out the unnecessary proteins that have accumulated over time.

40 Hz daily (for 1 hour) passes my personal benefit vs burden test (see for example) and I plan to continue. Minimizing PUFA and hyper processed food, getting adequate sunlight and red light are other things that I lump into the same category.

Here is my YouTube search - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=40+hz+mit

Validus

It seems like the study showed more optimal results when visual and auditory sound therapy was completed.

The multiwave oscillator seems to "treat" the entire body.

They're thousands of dollars. Any ideas on how to treat the entire body without spending thousands?

David PS

The Canadian professor in this video talks about the health benefits found from 40hz. Blood flow, parkinsons, alzheimers . . . .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZgzsQh0Dw

I am still listening to 40hz in the background while I am online. I have found the flickering light to be too distracting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom