Since David Ray Griffin Proved 911 Was A False Flag, Why Do Americans Care So Much About Elections ?

Rooster

Steel doesn't need to melt to be weakened. The mini explosions are window blowouts from compressed gas from collapsing floors. The only mystery to 911 is how the USA had only 3 or 4 fighters capable of taking off out of thousands of jet fighters and the poor f16 pilots from I think new York had no weapons and were going to ram the jets if they caught them.

Massive ineptitude isn't a conspiracy

Now, what about that mothman sighting?

J

jb116

Steel doesn't need to melt to be weakened. The mini explosions are window blowouts from compressed gas from collapsing floors. The only mystery to 911 is how the USA had only 3 or 4 fighters capable of taking off out of thousands of jet fighters and the poor f16 pilots from I think new York had no weapons and were going to ram the jets if they caught them.
That's the mystery? LOL
No.
The real mystery is why tons of nuclear material and nuclear metabolites were found at the site?
Why was it called Ground Zero when that means "a point of a nuclear detonation."
Why there was no actual collapse that you'd expect from at least "weakend" metal.?
Why did the buildings ultimately look pulverized and turn into powder once they started to fall?
Why was there demolition type explosions?
How planes could magically meld into concrete reinforced steel?
How intact passports of the so-called "terrorists" were found right at the sight?
Why there were no airplane debris matching those airliners at the sight?
Why paper and wood was not burned at the site but metal was warped and melted?
Why the radio control play by play which is available online, tells us the military knew what was going and had fighter jets all around.?
How commercial passenger planes which were supposedly flying into the buildings, could maintain that kind of speed in tight quarters amongst buildings, when every expert, experienced pilot says not possible?
Why there were no vortices where the supposed planes engines were right after supposed impact?

If you believe the official narrative of 911, you are sound asleep and have no fundamental sense of physics.

tankasnowgod

Even if you believe that planes can make a skyscraper collapse at free fall speed (as opposed to toppling over), why did Building 7 also collapse at free fall speed?

Using 2 airplanes to implode 3 buildings...... that's really something.

Remember, THIS is your official story-

Ideonaut

I can't wrap my head around this: can't Americans not see politicians are lying through their teeth constantly to them ?

If candidates can't find the courage to tell them the truth about what happened 19 years ago, why do they even bother electing them ?

Asked as a non-US individual.
No candidate who tells the truth about what happened 19 years ago would be allowed to run or gain office. The perps make sure of that. They have that much power.

L

Lord Cola

I can't wrap my head around this: can't Americans not see politicians are lying through their teeth constantly to them ?

If candidates can't find the courage to tell them the truth about what happened 19 years ago, why do they even bother electing them ?

Most Americans don't even know who David Ray Griffin is. Most Americans live in a constant state of misinformation overload.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Most Americans don't even know who David Ray Griffin is. Most Americans live in a constant state of misinformation overload.

Well, there will always be those who eternally follow, and just don't care about anything: but those in society who make things work, and represent it's driving force obligatorily must know.

Last edited:

Rooster

That's the mystery? LOL
No.
The real mystery is why tons of nuclear material and nuclear metabolites were found at the site?
Why was it called Ground Zero when that means "a point of a nuclear detonation."
Why there was no actual collapse that you'd expect from at least "weakend" metal.?
Why did the buildings ultimately look pulverized and turn into powder once they started to fall?
Why was there demolition type explosions?
How planes could magically meld into concrete reinforced steel?
How intact passports of the so-called "terrorists" were found right at the sight?
Why there were no airplane debris matching those airliners at the sight?
Why paper and wood was not burned at the site but metal was warped and melted?
Why the radio control play by play which is available online, tells us the military knew what was going and had fighter jets all around.?
How commercial passenger planes which were supposedly flying into the buildings, could maintain that kind of speed in tight quarters amongst buildings, when every expert, experienced pilot says not possible?
Why there were no vortices where the supposed planes engines were right after supposed impact?

If you believe the official narrative of 911, you are sound asleep and have no fundamental sense of physics.
I'm a physicist..... and.... the towers collapsed because Muslim terrorists flew airplanes into the buildings.

They had been targeting those buildings since circa 1983 when planning began on the first attempt.

What temperature does wood burn at? Because I guarantee you I can get much hotter temperatures in my fireplace than the official listed burning temp which is calculated under a specific set of physical circumstances.

Steel does need to melt to weaken.

Extreme heat. Close quarters. Damaged structure. Millions of pounds of weight...

Its not a mystery..

The only mystery is how incompetent the military was in that the USAF, Navy, and Marines only had like 4 flyable fighters out of over 3000 and only 2 had any weapons and the other 2 were gong to ram the planes and end the lives of the air force pilots had they caught the jets. But I suppose those 2 air force pilots were part of the "conspiracy"

J

jb116

I'm a physicist..... and.... the towers collapsed because Muslim terrorists flew airplanes into the buildings.

They had been targeting those buildings since circa 1983 when planning began on the first attempt.

What temperature does wood burn at? Because I guarantee you I can get much hotter temperatures in my fireplace than the official listed burning temp which is calculated under a specific set of physical circumstances.

Steel does need to melt to weaken.

Extreme heat. Close quarters. Damaged structure. Millions of pounds of weight...

Its not a mystery..

The only mystery is how incompetent the military was in that the USAF, Navy, and Marines only had like 4 flyable fighters out of over 3000 and only 2 had any weapons and the other 2 were gong to ram the planes and end the lives of the air force pilots had they caught the jets. But I suppose those 2 air force pilots were part of the "conspiracy"
:hilarious: love you trolls that come out of the woodwork.

You managed to post an even worse response in respects to your original nonsense. "the towers collapsed because Muslim terrorists flew airplanes into the buildings" is just a circular statement. You are already begging the question. Not only did you ignore the questions posed to you, but you fail to say anything that is remotely close to be a solid, factual statement or answer to the questions. You are simply regurgitating the "official story." You are definitely hypothyroid with that kind of gerd!

Your comment about wood and your fireplace is a joke. It is totally irrelevant. Wood and paper at the scene would have been burned, period. It doesn't take a "physicist" to realize why. Since a massive amount of paper and wood was found intact as if nothing happened is quite odd.

Who in the world said steel doesn't need to melt to weaken? Not me. What I said to you was, the fall of the building was not in a collapsing manner, one in which you would expect to see with "weakened metal." Instead we see a pulverization and powderization. Coupled with the nuclear metabolites, a reasonal person would start to think of the situation differently than "yea planes cartoonishly flew into concrete reinforced steel, melted into the building like butter, and then the building turned to dust. There is something very wrong with your thinking if you think "Extreme heat. Close quarters. Damaged structure. Millions of pounds of weight" will create a demolition style explosion, then a powderization. Idiotic in fact.

So yes it is a mystery. And again if you think the military was incompetent - and I know what you are doing there, softening the conspiratorial stance that it was negligence not maleficence - and not culpable then again you are as asleep as they come. Anyway, the general public's view, like yourself, nothing special and nothing unique about anything you said so far, is worthless. So regardless if you are a troll, which I believe you are 100%, or happen to be very dumb, it doesn't matter. Your perspective is utter nonsense.

Rooster

:hilarious: love you trolls that come out of the woodwork.

You managed to post an even worse response in respects to your original nonsense. "the towers collapsed because Muslim terrorists flew airplanes into the buildings" is just a circular statement. You are already begging the question. Not only did you ignore the questions posed to you, but you fail to say anything that is remotely close to be a solid, factual statement or answer to the questions. You are simply regurgitating the "official story." You are definitely hypothyroid with that kind of gerd!

Your comment about wood and your fireplace is a joke. It is totally irrelevant. Wood and paper at the scene would have been burned, period. It doesn't take a "physicist" to realize why. Since a massive amount of paper and wood was found intact as if nothing happened is quite odd.

Who in the world said steel doesn't need to melt to weaken? Not me. What I said to you was, the fall of the building was not in a collapsing manner, one in which you would expect to see with "weakened metal." Instead we see a pulverization and powderization. Coupled with the nuclear metabolites, a reasonal person would start to think of the situation differently than "yea planes cartoonishly flew into concrete reinforced steel, melted into the building like butter, and then the building turned to dust. There is something very wrong with your thinking if you think "Extreme heat. Close quarters. Damaged structure. Millions of pounds of weight" will create a demolition style explosion, then a powderization. Idiotic in fact.

So yes it is a mystery. And again if you think the military was incompetent - and I know what you are doing there, softening the conspiratorial stance that it was negligence not maleficence - and not culpable then again you are as asleep as they come. Anyway, the general public's view, like yourself, nothing special and nothing unique about anything you said so far, is worthless. So regardless if you are a troll, which I believe you are 100%, or happen to be very dumb, it doesn't matter. Your perspective is utter nonsense.
There was no explosion(s) causing the collapse. So you're wrong there.
If you don't understand the chemistry or physics of burning temp of a chemical and actual temperature reached given the environment then you certainly are capable of believing in whatever anyone tells you as long as they so d scientific and use big words.
Have a nice life... Oh wait check under your bed for the NROs ultra stealthy ground based spy sats.

J

jb116

There was no explosion(s) causing the collapse. So you're wrong there.
If you don't understand the chemistry or physics of burning temp of a chemical and actual temperature reached given the environment then you certainly are capable of believing in whatever anyone tells you as long as they so d scientific and use big words.
Have a nice life... Oh wait check under your bed for the NROs ultra stealthy ground based spy sats.
lol Your responses get lamer and lamer.
Um, never said explosions caused the collapse. Not so much with the comprehension skills...or again, it's probably intentional.
The rest of your post is incoherent babbling with a strong finish of a whole lot of nothin. :thumbsup:

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Guys, there's a reason the "ignore" button is there...

akgrrrl

Is truth still impossible?
Are we not now watching the dismantling of belief in the systems?
Will those steeped in every "hero's journey" storyline of tv, Hollywood, etc still expect a savior? (on a white horse, or god)
..and lastly, is it engineered as a repeat in the historical context with all the usual suspects, and just global because the procession of technology, or is it much much bigger? ( 10th planet, or off world influence, etc)
Is truth still impossible?

LA

//twitter.com/NikiRedpill/status/1435266186330132488
The twitter link you posted appears to be from the first part of G. Bush Junior’s 2001 visit to a school in Florida. He was smiling while he was meeting and greeting the students. Later on in his visit to the students is when he was advised that an event occurred in NY.

Sometime not too long ago (no more than 1 to 2 years) there was an interview of a woman who was a young girl in that school who had been sitting in the classroom on Sept 11, 2001. It included a short clip of the history of that day. It was posted on youtube.

The first part of the video shows the happy meet and greet with the students at that school visited by G.Bush, Jr in 2001 everyone was smiling.

Fast forward to the exact point at which one of his people leaned over and obviously told him that an event had happened. Bush looked solemn although not faint; he did not smile. He cut his speech short although not overly abrupt. He did not exhibit any emotion. I did not save the link. It is probably still on the YT site someplace, perhaps under a new title. Do a search

Baby bush was never the smartest and has made a statement that he "feels" that he and Obama are soul-mates or soul-brothers or some such expression coined, most probably, by his publicity team.

Minister Louis Farrakhan gave a six hour speech via NOI (Nation of Islam) broadcasting in October 2016. His speech *was* on youtube. He discussed Trump and Hillary R.C. before the election. In addition, Farrakhan said that Obama was given the Noble Peace Prize eight days after being elected - - and "we have been at war ever since" . . .

Minister Louis Farrakhan revealed many things during his October 2016 six hour NOI speech. After stating that he could not endorse any of the candidates and could not tell people who to vote for, while turning to the right and to the left as he spoke with dramatic effect . . .
Then suddenly and abruptly Farrakhan turned and faced directly toward the camera and while staring intently he declared forcefully - - -

- - - "but I would NEVER vote for Hillary Clinton!”

He also revealed many hidden secrets about Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unacceptable behavior. He educated everyone about the Clinton Foundation fundraising account registered and held in Canada, which was to avoid USA inspection and mentioned many other atrocities such as taking millions of dollars, which were donated to the Clinton Foundation by people all over the world to aid the Island of Haiti after a disaster and that they used less than 400 dollars to aid Haiti also that our people were left to die in Benghazi, etc

- - - YOUTUBE HAS REMOVED - - -
the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan from their site.

LA

The Business of Homeland Security Thrives in the Two Decades Since 9/11
After the attacks, federal policies swelled a defense sector that has reshaped U.S. surveillance as well as northern Virginia’s suburbs

Terrorists attacked the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., in 2001, leading the U.S. to reverse a nearly decadelong reduction in military spending. [design] Ting Shen for The Wall Street Journal

By Byron Tau
Updated Sept. 6, 2021 9:49 am ET

WASHINGTON—The attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, led policy makers to embark on one of the largest spending binges in federal government history, transforming the private sector, the Washington metropolitan area and Americans’ relationship with their government.

Two cabinet departments—the Defense Department and Department of Homeland Security, which was created after the attacks to consolidate a number of existing agencies—saw huge funding increases as Washington geared up to fight two conventional wars, conduct world-wide operations against small, distributed networks of terrorists and harden the home front against future attacks.

The world’s sole superpower in 2001, the U.S. had been cutting military spending for nearly a decade before the terrorist attacks. Military spending as a share of gross domestic product had shrunk to less than a third of its size at the height of the Vietnam War and less than half what it had been in the Reagan years.

Policy makers cast that reduction as a “peace dividend,” expressing hope that the Cold War’s end would usher in an era of prosperity in which military outlays could be redirected into social services and tax cuts.

“9/11 changed the dynamic,” says Hawk Carlisle, a retired Air Force general who now serves as the president and chief executive of the National Defense Industrial Association, a trade group that represents the defense industry. A military long focused on keeping the Soviet Union at bay, and briefly recast to center on peacekeeping and humanitarian assistance, suddenly faced a very different mission: fighting terrorism at any cost.

In the decade following the terrorist attacks, military spending more than doubled in absolute terms to $700 billion, or about 20% of total government spending. In 2011, the nation’s military spending peaked at 19.6% of total federal outlays and represented about 4.6% of GDP. By 2020, it had fallen to 11% of total federal spending and represented 3.5% of GDP.

Security contractors say the post-9/11 spending surge transformed the industry. “Those dollars went into incredible innovation and incredible capability—but for a different environment: the counterterrorism environment, for the Middle Eastern environment,” Mr. Carlisle says.

Much of the money flowed to the private sector as commercial firms bid on huge new contracts to develop the next generation of security capabilities. In 2001, the Defense Department had $181 billion in contract obligations to about 46,000 contractors, according to a Center for Strategic and International Studies estimate. By 2011, when war and security spending growth reached its apex, the department had $375 billion in obligations to more than 110,000 companies.

One of them was Beacon Interactive Systems, which before 9/11 was a small, Massachusetts-based boutique software company that helped provide custom technology solutions for companies like MetLife Inc. and International Business Machines Corp. Beacon co-owners ML Mackey and Michael MacEwen transformed their company into a military contractor developing specialized software for the U.S. Navy and Air Force.

ML Mackey is CEO of Beacon Interactive Systems, which had supplied software to IBM before 9/11 and later shifted to serving the military. Photo: Billy Hickey for The Wall Street Journal

“9/11 is what made us turn our heads to the defense marketplace,” says Ms. Mackey, whose company now has an office in Virginia and almost twice as many employees as it did before shifting into government security work.

Though the supply chain for the U.S. defense industrial base stretches across the country and globe, the greatest concentration of economic gains were in and around the capital—particularly in northern Virginia, where contractors could find cheap office space and quick commutes to the Pentagon or downtown Washington.

“‘9/11 is what made us turn our heads to the defense marketplace.’”
— ML Mackey, CEO of Beacon Interactive Systems

Federal contracting to private companies in and around the city saw roughly a 15% average annual increase between 2001 and 2011, while the federal workforce payroll in the region grew by only 1.5% a year, according to government spending data. Largely as a result, Washington’s regional economy was the hottest in the country between 2001 and 2011.

The government has become especially reliant on contractors that can provide staff with specialized skills—analysts, engineers, consultants and developers—to work on intelligence and national-security programs.

CACI International Inc., for instance, was spun out of the federally funded nonprofit Rand Corp. in the 1960s to commercialize a computer programming language developed there. It went public in 1968, moved its headquarters from California to Arlington, Va., in the 1970s and was a medium-size government contractor on the eve of Sept. 11 with about $230 million in federal contracts in 2000.

CACI International’s 135,000-square-foot office in Reston, Va., opened in May. Photo: Ting Shen for The Wall Street Journal

Today, CACI International is a nearly $6 billion company with about $3 billion in federal contracts, making it the 21st-largest prime government contractor. The company provides information technology, engineering, cyber and surveillance capabilities to the government—mostly to the Defense Department and the intelligence community. Since 9/11, it has acquired more than 36 other companies in the defense, intelligence and computer-technology industries, and in May it opened a 135,000-square-foot headquarters in Reston, Va. CACI didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Many post-9/11 defense and intelligence capabilities targeted a novel U.S. security need. The “War on Terror” required identifying small networks that blended into local populations. To ferret them out, U.S. policy called for vast new databases and powerful intelligence-collection authorities to pluck out the patterns and signatures of terrorists from the general population and to secure sectors like aviation and critical infrastructure.

“You can imagine what my task was in 1983,” says Robert Cardillo, who worked as an imagery analyst at the end of the Cold War before rising to become director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. “We stared at one country,” he says: the USSR.

“‘There was a massive expansion in intelligence data and analysis programs after 9/11.’ ”
— Alan Butler, executive director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center

“Now you go to post-9/11: You want us to track people? Or small groups—who work out of apartments in Germany or camps in the Afghanistan mountains? You can imagine the sea change that had to happen across the board with the intelligence community because we weren’t well-suited to do that new mission,” says Mr. Cardillo, who retired from government in 2019.

The Defense Department sought to acquire new capabilities such as drones to conduct a new kind of surveillance and reconnaissance against small, nimble groups. The U.S. invasions and reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan created new demands for logistics, support services, base security and other undertakings that largely went to contractors.

After 9/11, federal authorities expanded their role in regulating the security of air travel, a lasting change that has made airport screenings ubiquitous. Photo: David Zalubowski/Associated Press

Domestically, the government took on a much greater role in regulating the security of industries like air travel and gained new counterterrorism authorities under laws like the USA Patriot Act, passed in October 2001. Part of that involved collecting huge troves of data on U.S. citizens to compare their names against newly created watch lists and no-fly databases. New technologies, such as millimeter-wave scanners and air cargo screening programs, came into existence.

And in secret, U.S. intelligence authorities were expanded to obtain access to the communication records of Americans—and the power to wiretap their calls without warrants in limited circumstances.

“There was a massive expansion in intelligence data and analysis programs after 9/11,” says Alan Butler, executive director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, which advocates for stronger civil liberties and privacy protections. One big trend was a shift away from targeted surveillance of specific individuals toward bulk surveillance aimed at gleaning information from population-wide data, he says.

Many of the most invasive intelligence programs involving Americans have been wound down in the last decade after years of public outcry. But the government’s overall collection of data for national-security purposes has continued to grow.
------------------------------------------------
[0]www.wsj.com/articles/9-11-triggered-a-homeland-security-industrial-complex-that-endures-11630834202

yerrag

9/11 Truthers used to be seen as conspiracy theorists. People like @Rooster and @daphne134 still feel that way, despite the recent revelatory turn of events in the election and in the COVID Hoax.

Here is a long article by Ron Unz, which I hope to finish reading by 911:

The more I know, the more I am disappointed that there are people who never will. Always oblivious. Always thankful and happy for their "blessings." Always seeing the silver lining. Always delighting in apple pie or their Turkish delight.

They are my family, my neighbors, my colleagues, and more and more, it is harder and harder to relate to them. Whatever fate befalls them, I am indifferent. As their ignorance is a matter of choice. They can't be helped.

LA

9/11 Truthers used to be seen as conspiracy theorists. People like @Rooster and @daphne134 still feel that way, despite the recent revelatory turn of events in the election and in the COVID Hoax.

Here is a long article by Ron Unz, which I hope to finish reading by 911:

The more I know, the more I am disappointed that there are people who never will. Always oblivious. Always thankful and happy for their "blessings." Always seeing the silver lining. Always delighting in apple pie or their Turkish delight.

They are my family, my neighbors, my colleagues, and more and more, it is harder and harder to relate to them. Whatever fate befalls them, I am indifferent. As their ignorance is a matter of choice. They can't be helped.
Yes, Ron Unz is a good read. I check his site once in a while. In the meantime I will find a link on some visuals for that day and perhaps it will convince some of your family, friends, etc or at the very least will give them pause and a moment to think - oh, ok, maybe @yerrag is on to something!

LA

Many understand. Most candidates simply care about themselves.

Here is a link that may help some people, not self-serving candidates, although it may help others think about what happened:

akgrrrl

I have wondered for decades why Americans continue to vote. It took being out of high school a few years, forced into yet more "systems" to understand the compelling nature of "belonging" to each system via participation, all composit units of being an American. Yes, Bldg 7...I remember a short video that felt very important to me at the time, and commited it to memory. Now of course it totally makes sense. From an office bldg roofcam looking down into a small parking lot, with bldg 7 rising dustcloud and smoke in the background...in the foreground, an ambulance pulls in and down the center aisle which lines up with bldg 7 the next block over. The cars are charred black down the center. Glass vaporized, tires black puddles, metal black and flattened. 2 EMTs get out and scan the lot, circle to the sidewalk where the front bumpers are completely intact and paint on hoods shining with glossy paint. They check the opposite sidewalk to see the same is true there, from steering wheel forward is intact, but from seat to back bumpers in the corridor in a straight line to the rising cloud of dust and ash is charred and flat. They return to their vehicle and drive out. I do not remember where I saw this, but recall it's details as clearly as the day in 3rd grade in my school cafeteria when JFK was assassinated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom