Since David Ray Griffin Proved 911 Was A False Flag, Why Do Americans Care So Much About Elections ?

Regina

I have wondered for decades why Americans continue to vote. It took being out of high school a few years, forced into yet more "systems" to understand the compelling nature of "belonging" to each system via participation, all composit units of being an American. Yes, Bldg 7...I remember a short video that felt very important to me at the time, and commited it to memory. Now of course it totally makes sense. From an office bldg roofcam looking down into a small parking lot, with bldg 7 rising dustcloud and smoke in the background...in the foreground, an ambulance pulls in and down the center aisle which lines up with bldg 7 the next block over. The cars are charred black down the center. Glass vaporized, tires black puddles, metal black and flattened. 2 EMTs get out and scan the lot, circle to the sidewalk where the front bumpers are completely intact and paint on hoods shining with glossy paint. They check the opposite sidewalk to see the same is true there, from steering wheel forward is intact, but from seat to back bumpers in the corridor in a straight line to the rising cloud of dust and ash is charred and flat. They return to their vehicle and drive out. I do not remember where I saw this, but recall it's details as clearly as the day in 3rd grade in my school cafeteria when JFK was assassinated.
I have never voted. Ever. Period.

If Ron Paul could've had a chance, I might have made an exception.

akgrrrl

I have never voted. Ever. Period.

If Ron Paul could've had a chance, I might have made an exception.
Wow. Right there with you. I think that I knew instinctively. Certainly not from my schooling, as we had very active Civics classes.

LA

I have wondered for decades why Americans continue to vote.
I continue to vote so that they know I exist and importantly for me IF I send a representative a letter of concern I always type it, print it and mail it. A few times I have been told that I was the only one they knew who received a response to a complaint.
In one situation my chiropractor told me that 100 of his patients had emailed a certain person and that I was the only one to receive feedback. I told him, yeah those fat cats dont read their email or pay attention to the list of phone calls made to their office . I sent my complaint "snail-mail" - he looked like he had reached enlightenment (he was a disciple of Yogi Bhajan) and I chuckled

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I continue to vote so that they know I exist and importantly for me IF I send a representative a letter of concern I always type it, print it and mail it. A few times I have been told that I was the only one they knew who received a response to a complaint.
In one situation my chiropractor told me that 100 of his patients had emailed a certain person and that I was the only one to receive feedback. I told him, yeah those fat cats dont read their email or pay attention to the list of phone calls made to their office . I sent my complaint "snail-mail" - he looked like he had reached enlightenment (he was a disciple of Yogi Bhajan) and I chuckled
Nice, all very reasonable. I guess we all have our reasons and times of change during our lives.

akgrrrl

Attachments

• 00616980-6b43-4806-a388-063189be6b65.jpg
    00616980-6b43-4806-a388-063189be6b65.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 17

yerrag

Jean-Jacques Rousseau – We are Good by Nature but Corrupted by Society. Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 1778) believed that man is naturally good and that vice and error are alien to him. This creates a conflict between “nature” and “artifice” in attitudes to society, education and religion.

We are double effed.

Corrupted by Society.

Further corrupted by Zionists and Freemasons.

LA

Jean-Jacques Rousseau – We are Good by Nature but Corrupted by Society. Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 1778) believed that man is naturally good and that vice and error are alien to him. This creates a conflict between “nature” and “artifice” in attitudes to society, education and religion.

We are double effed.

Corrupted by Society.

Thanks @yerrag I believe that we are good by nature. I hope we all push back little by little or at the very least ignore, keep calm and be determined to avoid their plan.

yerrag

Thanks @yerrag I believe that we are good by nature. I hope we all push back little by little or at the very least ignore, keep calm and be determined to avoid their plan.
Yes.

And please don't run for LA City Council.

You will be eaten up alive.

akgrrrl

Very compelling! He certainly made the case foor how they came down. Would have to speculate why we detonated them--which certainly seems integral to the operation.
The already-written-ready-to-present-and-pass Patriot Act for control and restrictions under auspices of Homeland Security is only the obvious choice. Along with Rumsfeld downplayed media spot of $23 million "missing" while America numb with shock and grief...insurance on the bldgs..there are others I am sure. Ya know, conspiracy theories.

Inaut

We are double effed.

Corrupted by Society.

+2

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom