Since David Ray Griffin Proved 911 Was A False Flag, Why Do Americans Care So Much About Elections ?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

It's the same king in different clothes. Few have ears to hear and eyes to see.

I would argue it's even worse than with Kings, since even Kings had to follow the moral principles of Christianity.

Today, morals are unheard of.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I balled my eyes out watching the movie Monster. One, Charlize Theron is breath taking. Two, the real Aileen Wuornos was truly a trusting person completely and utterly betrayed by everyone in her life. I'm surprised she didn't go insane earlier. Just go look at the real footage. She still had a heart.

Yay, I am so glad I am not the only one that finds that movie amazing! And that Aileen was more human than 99% of people I have ever met. As you said, she still had humanity left even after she "lost it" and started killing people. Whenever I bring that movie up to anybody they just brush it aside and said "the killer got what she deserved". And I keep thinking to myself "really??" She was raped on a daily basis since she was 12 (hence the pregnancy at 13), beaten brutally by her father every time she complained of getting raped, she got betrayed/disowned by her own family, got raped by a few of her clients, was beaten and possibly raped by cops who arrested her for hooking, got betrayed by her own lawyer so he could sell books/movies on her case...and she STILL had the soul/guts to take the whole blame onto herself and get the death penalty just so her lesbian lover can walk away clean. Not sure many people would even survive 1/10 of what she did, let alone keep any humanity in their soul, let alone save an accomplice from capital punishment. Her lover was also eligible for the death penalty, if Aileen would implicate her of knowing or driving one of the victims' cars to/from a crime scene, but Aileen refused.
Thanks, I have seen the documentaries about her. I am not even sure how her corrupt, incompetent, drug addicted lawyer was even allowed to practice at the time (or why he was not disbarred after his trial shenanigans came to light) but I guess if you are serial killer you don't have many options for counsel to choose from. Btw, Aileen's favorite song while on death row was "Carnival". Every time I hear it on the radio I keep thinking how its lyrics start to describe life in the modern world more and more accurately.

Last edited:

Regina

Yay, I am so glad I am not the only one that finds that movie amazing! And that Aileen was more human than 99% of people I have ever met. As you said, she still had humanity left even after she "lost it" and started killing people. Whenever I bring that movie up to anybody they just brush it aside and said "the killer got what she deserved". And I keep thinking to myself "really??" She was raped on a daily basis since she was 12 (hence the pregnancy at 13), beaten brutally by her father every time she complained of getting raped, she got betrayed/disowned by her own family, got raped by a few of her clients, was beaten and possibly raped by cops who arrested her for hooking, got betrayed by her own lawyer so he could sell books/movies on her case...and she STILL had the soul/guts to take the whole blame onto herself and get the death penalty just so her lesbian lover can walk away clean. Not sure many people would even survive 1/10 of what she did, let alone keep any humanity in their soul, let alone save an accomplice from capital punishment. Her lover was also eligible for the death penalty, if Aileen would implicate her of knowing or driving one of the victims' cars to/from a crime scene, but Aileen refused.
Thanks, I have seen the documentaries about her. I am not even sure how her corrupt, incompetent, drug addicted lawyer was even allowed to practice at the time (or why he was not disbarred after his trial shenanigans came to light) but I guess if you are serial killer you don't have many options for counsel to choose from. Btw, Aileen's favorite song while on death row was "Carnival". Every time I hear it on the radio I keep thinking how its lyrics start to describe life in the modern world more and more accurately.

Phew. Devastating.
Sorry the clip I posted says, "I hate men" on it. When in the clip she never says that. people feel entitled to grafitti on her.

akgrrrl

I remember my dad who tried to put cheer in his life and our lives. His view was exemplified by his choice of Don McLean's song 'Vincent' to be the one song his children would remember the words of. Maybe it was meant to remind us that life is a struggle when you're right and the world doesn't see it. But he also liked to sing the song *Send in the Clowns" to salve the pain of reality.

We tune in to the song that resonates with us. Be a realist and be gloomy. Be an escapist and be happy. Consciously I would play in the middle, although I would play the low notes occasionally but never want to touch the high.

Escape is something that I feel robs me of essence and of meaning. But most of all, it's because it robs us of the desire to make meaningful change in our lives.

This escapism I think is a drug that controls us. It is what makes the US easily manipulated. It is the associated with the Apple Pie-ness of America, that at first glance, is what defines us - Disney, sports, and Hollywood - but it also distracts us from the other reality - the size of our debt, the disparity in income, the. corruption and the tyranny and the rot within, and the lack of decency and honesty at the very top of our social pyramid.

We have to be pushed to the wall to wake up, but we go back to a spell too easily.

Spot on, beautifully written towards understanding by examples. Thankyou.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

"Oh, I would never want anyone to see me as believing anything fringe or crazy or outside the norm."

The first and most powerful impulse of the vast vast vast majority of Americans is this. How will thinking or believing something impact my ability to stay within my comfort zone within my GROUP? Any thought, notion, fact, research, you name it, that has the potential to even slightly strain their standing within their chosen group has ZERO chance of being considered at all. They will not think about. They will not research it. They will not be distracted by it. No amount of evidence presented in any fashion whatsoever will matter to them because they will close their ears and not hear it. It is too risky for what is important to them and what is important to them is their GROUP.

Such group hardly exists.

The group where life is sufficiently comfortable to allow a suspension of your critical thinking only exists for a tiny 00.01% of the population, everyone else having to fend for themselves against life's hardships.

It doesn't take much critical thinking to understand that if they can do these things to 3000 people, they can do it to absolutely everyone, and nobody is safe.

Group thinking or not.

Last edited:

GAF

Such group hardly exists.
You obviously do not live in North Dallas.

Critical thinking is absent here as well as the rest of the USA among 99.999999% of the people. Heck, most are drugged up on xanax, ssri's, alcohol and/or santa claus aka jesus of one sort or another.

Hardship here is not getting your nails done every week.

Lollipop2

Critical thinking is absent here as well as the rest of the USA among 99.999999% of the people. Heck, most are drugged up on xanax, ssri's, alcohol and/or santa claus aka jesus of one sort or another.

+1 I would add your hair blown out to the nails - lol. So many drugged up parents, kids, everyone really.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Survival is impossible without critical thinking.

It's from the USA that people started the whole truth movement.

We will eventually have to say goodbye to our MSM and begin questioning everything.

Law reform is perhaps a good starting point.

Last edited:

GAF

The point is this. The people can think critically but only to the extent the thinking keeps them within the boundaries of their perceived Group. If critical thinking requires them to step outside their Group, then that next step in the thinking process is discarded in favor of an "answer" amenable to their Groupthink.

Thus, if there is a cliff ahead, they will stay in the herd that runs off the cliff no matter the evidence presented to them. If no cliff is ahead, they operate just fine inside their comfort zone.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The point is this. The people can think critically but only to the extent the thinking keeps them within the boundaries of their perceived Group. If critical thinking requires them to step outside their Group, then that next step in the thinking process is discarded in favor of an "answer" amenable to their Groupthink.

Thus, if there is a cliff ahead, they will stay in the herd that runs off the cliff no matter the evidence presented to them. If no cliff is ahead, they operate just fine inside their comfort zone.

What would be the % in these groups of yours aware of the 911 lie, but keeping quiet about it ?

GAF

What would be the % in these groups of yours aware of the 911 lie, but keeping quiet about it ?
Since the building 7 videos came out on youtube, I have said to several dozen people of all ages ,"watch this video for 10 seconds and realize this building fell down at 530 pm on 9/11 and was not hit by a plane"

Then, i said "do you still think 9/11 was a done by 19 muslims directed by a guy in a cave in Afganistan?"

The results. ZERO asked any more questions and ALL could not grasp the obvious.

I would be shocked if .1 percent grasps the obvious implications of Bldg 7 much less all the other DRG details.

I know many many Texas bubbaheads with pickup loads of guns and ammo pretending to be prepared to defend their family from Government Tyranny. Few, if any, understand 9/11 was a planned project carried out by the satanist NWO and its minions. You can tell this is true because they all put their trust in a horn tooter and drive around with a mask on.

The percentage is tiny tiny tiny. Those that do understand have no one to talk to about it so they just take care of their own family.

Even the architects for 9/11 truth don't draw the obvious conclusions from their work. They too scared.

Ledo

Since the building 7 videos came out on youtube, I have said to several dozen people of all ages ,"watch this video for 10 seconds and realize this building fell down at 530 pm on 9/11 and was not hit by a plane"

Then, i said "do you still think 9/11 was a done by 19 muslims directed by a guy in a cave in Afganistan?"

I would be shocked if .1 percent grasps the obvious implications of Bldg 7 much less all the other DRG details.

I know many many Texas bubbaheads with pickup loads of guns and ammo pretending to be prepared to defend their family from Government Tyranny. Few, if any, understand 9/11 was a planned project carried out by the satanist NWO and its minions. You can tell this is true because they all put their trust in a horn tooter and drive around with a mask on.

The percentage is tiny tiny tiny. Those that do understand have no one to talk to about it so they just take care of their own family.

Even the architects for 9/11 truth don't dr I reacll it being aw the obvious conclusions from their work. They too scared.
Gaf, just asking...how come building 7 couldn't have falllen due to vibration from the towers bringing it down? I recall it B7 seeming to be close by them. Isn't this what most people assume happened for whom looking at an engineering analysis would never happen?

tankasnowgod

Gaf, just asking...how come building 7 couldn't have falllen due to vibration from the towers bringing it down? I recall it B7 seeming to be close by them. Isn't this what most people assume happened for whom looking at an engineering analysis would never happen?

I mean, why couldn't building 7 have fallen down because enough people wished it down?

Did the MGM Grand, Ballys, or Caesars Palace in Las Vegas decide to collapse at free fall speed due to vibration 8 hours after the Aladdin Hotel was demolished in Vegas in the late 90s?

Why didn't the MGM Signature towers that were under construction and clearly visible in the video decide to collapse 8 hours afterwards due to vibration?

If you're gonna go down that fairy tale route, you should know that there were four skyscrapers closer to the Twin Towers that did not collapse at free fall speed that day, or any day in 2001. Why didn't that happen to WTC 3, 4, 5 and 6? Were 3 and 5 protected by being Prime numbers, even though 7 collapsed at free fall speed? Were 4 and 6 protected.... well, just because?

800px-WTC_Building_Arrangement_and_Site_Plan.svg.png

And why didn't the Post Office collapse? Or Liberty Plaza, or the Orothodox church?

You either believe the laws of physics failed on 9/11 to believe in the official story, or you live in reality.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Or maybe they immediately understood the deception but kept it to themselves by sheer cynicism.

Once someone realizes the MSM and politicians do lie to him, for life or death matters, 99.9% of the time he's never going back putting his trust on them.

GAF

"Or maybe they immediately understood the deception but kept it to themselves by sheer cynicism."

No, they just move on to more mundane thoughts because they know going down that road has no happy endings.

GAF

Ledo,
The fun is in the knowing how bad we are being had and how easy it is for them to jerk our chains.

No reason to rationalize away the obvious with silly explanations of a whole lotta shakin' going on that day.

If they can implode bldgs and get away with it, they can easily fake pandemics, steal elections, and convince "humans" to wear diapers on their face. No reason to hide from the facts.

Even if we become dead victims of their treachery, at least we weren't suckers.

tankasnowgod

If they can implode bldgs and get away with it, they can easily fake pandemics, steal elections, and convince "humans" to wear diapers on their face. No reason to hide from the facts.
Yep. Jordan Maxwell has stated that he basically stopped doing speaking tours after 9/11. The quote is right at the end of this clip-

Basically, he couldn't believe that people within the US could simply buy the idea that 3 high-rises collapsed into dust without asking any question. Were we that fargone, that ignorant or that mind controlled?

Back
Top Bottom