Should I Stop Metabolism Increasing Supps. When Can't Eat?

Peater

At the moment I am going through some stressful situations which have ruined my appetite, should I stop metabolism boosting supplements such as aspirin and also Idealabs androsterone, 11 *eto, until appetite returns? (I don't take all of them at the same time, just listing them as supps I own)

I also use cypro, lisuride and Cortinon to try and reduce stress hormones as much as possible.

I'm a 6ft/182cm male probably managing 1500 kcals a day at the moment. Full fat milk, cheese, tinned pineapple/mango and 'Peaty' chilli with gelatin and lots of salt is about all I can stomach.

Thanks everyone

Hans

Forum Supporter
I don't think you should quite the aspirin or andro or 11-keto DHT as they also lower stress. Aspirin is very effective at lowering cortisol, and cortisol suppresses appetite.

Cypro should increase appetite as it antagonizes histamine.
Maybe you can use something like niacinamide, vitamin B1, magnesium, glycine to help use the glucose you consume and prevent it from going to lactate. These substances are also pro-GABA which should help lower cortisol and help you cope with the stressful situation.

OP
P

Peater

That's good info thank you. I have niacinamide and glycine now you mention it so i can add those back in ( i try not to go to crazy with supps to avoid interactions making it hard to identify any issues)

Cheers :)

I would stop everything.

It is often the best thing.

Then you can slowly try things that make sense, in small quantities.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom