Ribonuclease: Our environment is saturated with RNA-destroying enzymes?

schmolch

I stumbled across a very interesting biology podcast called Gigaohm-Biological.
View: https://www.twitch.tv/gigaohmbiological

In the latest eposide medical doctor joseph lee made some interesting statements.

- antibodies are not relevant in virus infections because they take too long to make and work only outside of cells whereas viral action and damage is done primarily inside of cells.
- everybody who got covid in 2020 and defeated it (99% of the population) did not have antibodies for it since it was a new strain.
- Our bodies are full of this enzyme called ribonuclease which destroys all rna molecules. We shed it into our environment so that even in laboratories it is difficult to create zones free of ribonuclease.
- he recommends 2 days of fasting in case of a viral infection (which is a natural reaction in animals and human babies) since a virus requires ammino-acids to multiply (create proteins).
- he says that antibodies made in our body or injected into it can not even reach the viral infection in the lungs due to the lung-air-barrier.
(i think it is the avioli which are outside of this water-tight barrier. How they are "covered" by our immune system i don't know)
- he claims the vaccines were frozen not because rna is unstable but to deactivate the ribonuclease which is even in the vials and that they were resonsible for any positive effects from the vaccine.

Well, anyways, this podcast seems to be a gem amongst all the stuff on the internet.

joaquin

Fasting is one of the keys to good health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals