PUFAs And Their Influence On Political Leanings

managing

It's true, and it's actually quite good.
Gotta beat Underberg :):. That stuff is vile! My friend served copious amounts of this at the wedding . . .

underberg-natural-herbal-digestive-liqueur-2cl-3pack.jpg

Atman

Which gene encodes making retarded comparisons between humans and dog breeds? Are white people the huskies or the rottweilers ? :facepalm: You really seem not to be aware how ridiculous your arguments are. You subscribe to the worst and most outdated form of genetic determinism. I think even most modern geneticists would be embarassed to claim that there is a gene that encodes the headstrong character of huskies. My parents own a husky btw, and he is the lamest, most submissive dog you will ever see. Every retriever is a bullheaded daredevil compared to him.
Why is that comparison"retarded"? I thought using an example in animals would prevent people from reacting with an emotional meltdown. Well I see how that went.

I was asked for specific genes who encode for specific traits as proof and I merely pointed out,that this is not relevant for the claim I made.

But the husky of your parents clearly disproves everything I said. You win.

Kartoffel

I was asked for specific genes who encode for specific traits as proof and I merely pointed out,that this is not relevant for the claim I made.

Of course that is relevant. That's what genes do! They express their information via proteins and RNA. It's always the same - someone says "intelligence is genetic", and when you respond and ask: "Oh, what an interesting thought. Which proteins specific to the brain are encoded by which genes, and how do these relate to intelligence?" you get very disappointing answers and pussyfooting. How can you say intelligence is genetic (and compare different people to dogs) and then not have any idea how that might work, or at least provide any sort of credible evidence for a causal relationship?

Energizer

You can tell when people haven't bothered reading Ray's work or understood it, when they start talking about immigrants, genes and IQ, racial IQ, etc. There's nothing intelligent about that idea, nor is it anything new. It's called eugenics and it has been thoroughly debunked a thousand times over. Unfortunately, science in the west is an absolute joke, especially biology, and the gene is still considered of paramount importance (and is in the prime focus of many biology textbooks and courses), despite it being nearly irrelevant compared to the environment. There has been some kind of a weak acknowledgement of the importance of the environment with "epigenetics", but there's still this idea in the culture that development is a false dichotomy between nature and nuture. It would be more accurate to say that nature is nuture, they're so intertwined that it's nonsensical to separate the two. And there's still the idea that the genes are essential and determine IQ through "heritability" (despite this research methodology also being erroneous, for example the shared environment of the twin "studies").

Last edited:

KennethKaniff

Many of you haven’t read enough Peat. He’s anti-American, anti-male, full of white guilt, anti-capitalist, anti-wealth.

Agreed on this, which is rather unfortunate because the people he believes are in power in the US (Conservative WASPs) were actually dethroned around the 1960s. Today's America is ruled by an authoritarian neoliberal establishment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals