"Physiological Normal Levels Of Androgen Inhibit Proliferation Of Prostate Cancer Cells In Vitro"

haidut

Forum Supporter
I hope this could be interesting and useful here. And I'm no expert reading studies and with methodology, just find it interesting reading some parts of it

Physiological normal levels of androgen inhibit proliferation of prostate cancer cells in vitro

It has already been confirmed in humans. Injections with T can stop even terminal prostate cancer.
Cancer "paradox": Testosterone Treats Prostate Cancer
Another Confirmation That Testosterone Can Treat Prostate Cancer

Given that the prostate is an intracrine organ and rapidly metabolizes any T that reaches it into DHT, I am not sure how urologists are still able to show their faces on TV and claim "DHT causes prostate cancer".

OP
vulture

vulture

It has already been confirmed in humans. Injections with T can stop even terminal prostate cancer.
Cancer "paradox": Testosterone Treats Prostate Cancer
Another Confirmation That Testosterone Can Treat Prostate Cancer

Given that the prostate is an intracrine organ and rapidly metabolizes any T that reaches it into DHT, I am not sure how urologists are still able to show their faces on TV and claim "DHT causes prostate cancer".
So great, bro. It's so sad how lots of people are chemically or physically "castrated" to avoid the production of hormones that could save them asses in the first place...
Do you think prostate cancer "rats" could get important results from boosting their DHT to physiollogical levels via 1-Andro?

haidut

Forum Supporter
So great, bro. It's so sad how lots of people are chemically or physically "castrated" to avoid the production of hormones that could save them asses in the first place...
Do you think prostate cancer "rats" could get important results from boosting their DHT to physiollogical levels via 1-Andro?

What steriod are you referring to by 1-andro? If it is pure androsterone (5a-3a-androstane-17one-3ol) then yes. If it is one of the DHEA isomers (delta-1) then I would not take it as it does not convert to DHT and has nasty side effects on liver.

OP
vulture

vulture

What steriod are you referring to by 1-andro? If it is pure androsterone (5a-3a-androstane-17one-3ol) then yes. If it is one of the DHEA isomers (delta-1) then I would not take it as it does not convert to DHT and has nasty side effects on liver.
I meant Androsterone, the one you use in Androsterone supplement. I assume Pansterone also boosts DHT and could be beneficial as long as it gets DHT levels around physiological ones. Do you think using Androsterone with a rat diagnosed with that prostate cancer could be even cheaper than traditional treatments (without adding surgery to the comparison, only drugs and chemo) prolonging it's life expectancy?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I meant Androsterone, the one you use in Androsterone supplement. I assume Pansterone also boosts DHT and could be beneficial as long as it gets DHT levels around physiological ones. Do you think using Androsterone with a rat diagnosed with that prostate cancer could be even cheaper than traditional treatments (without adding surgery to the comparison, only drugs and chemo) prolonging it's life expectancy?

I can't talk about using specific products for specific conditions. Sorry, FDA is ruthless :):
But if you go through the Pansterone thread you will see at least one testimonial from a person who said Pansterone removed lesions from his prostate. Scans before/after confirmed the removal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals