Passive Resistance again Covid Fascism vs Aggressive Resistance.

nomoreketones

So what's the suggestion for passive resistance? Just walking into stores without masks?

As someone who is unvaxxed I'm not showing my papers to anyone because I have no papers to show. I can't go to restaurants and bars of course so they are losing my business. Sadly that hurts small businesses and the fascists don't care about those businesses.

David PS

So what's the suggestion for passive resistance? Just walking into stores without masks?

I was traveling with my son last month and when we found a restaurant that had a sign on the door that indicated that masks are required we would go inside and ask if we needed a mask. If we did, then we would simply say okay and leave. It was important to let them know that their mask policy was the reason that they lost us as customers.

nomoreketones

I was traveling with my son last month and when we found a restaurant that had a sign on the door that indicated that masks are required we would go inside and ask if we needed a mask. If we did, then we would simply say okay and leave. It was important to let them know that their mask policy was the reason that they lost us as customers.
I think most of the small businesses don't like the mask policy but they enforce it out of fear. They have a lot to lose.

If a small business does stand their ground and the government shuts them down or the owner is prosecuted, what is there to gain?

tankasnowgod

or they go to prison. this is where it is all heading. police global state.
How can you imprison 20% of the population? You know the numbers just don't work, right?

The US has more prisoners than any other country, both by total number and per capita, and it's only about 2.3 Million out of 350 Million. Less than 1% of the population.

Not to mention that in the US (and pretty much every other country), all crimes are actually commercial in nature. The document "Creditors and Their Bonds" is a good read, especially if someone is facing the prospect of incarceration.

David PS

I think most of the small businesses don't like the mask policy but they enforce it out of fear. They have a lot to lose.

If a small business does stand their ground and the government shuts them down or the owner is prosecuted, what is there to gain?
Small business are caught between a rock and a hard place. I see them deciding to post their masking policy on the door out of fear. If they choose to enforce the masking policy against me, they are making yet another decision. It is their business and their choice. But, it is also my $ and my choice.

Makrosky

Now is not a time to be alone and unnetworked.
Our power is having real life interactions with real life people off the internet and finding ways to solve our problems outside of their system. For example here in nz school kids are now being jabbed and school teachers who havent been are being fired. People are taking their kids out of school and employing the fired school teachers.
They think they can starve us into submission and we just have to continue to find ways to deviate. As the preasure mounts even those injected are becoming horrified and objecting..

I dont know if I have hope but I do know that networking with those resisting will help people continue to feed their families and to continue to resist.

Also I think as intangible as it is creating art and culture of our own is important. Memes to mock the regime, songs to bund people etc.

We are all unhappy with what is happening sure, but how many of us have a clear picture of what we would replace it with or what direction we would actually like to be going. I think building life how we want it is resistance. I dont know how far that will go or how successful it will be but there are plenty of black market networks in countries that dont allow certain things.

Helping supporting those who are forced to make difficult decisions will help too. Many people cannot continue to resist on their own. My mom and sister were brave enough to lose their jobs and stubborn enough to live in a caravan if need be, to not cave to this tyranny. Not many people seem willing to make changes in their lives. They are holding on to "normal life" not realizing that the whole world collapsed two years ago and they're sacrificing their health while grasping at rubble.
Absolutely amazing message. Please keep spreading the word. Everywhere. It is important we don't feel alone.

As someone who is unvaxxed I'm not showing my papers to anyone because I have no papers to show. I can't go to restaurants and bars of course so they are losing my business. Sadly that hurts small businesses and the fascists don't care about those businesses.
You can do many things :
- Find associations of lawyers in your country that are fighting legally against this. There are. Associate with them to make colective lawsuits.
- Donate some money to them
- Keep spreading the real information in your social networks, whatsapp groups, etc. Talk about it to people. If MSM works by repetition, we should repeat the counter information as well. It is working, I swear. I thought it couldn't but I have seen it in the last couple of weeks.
- If you have the economic means, tell any friend or relative who is in risk of losing his job for not getting vaxxed that you will help him/her to some extent.
- Etc.

AncestralJoy

Absolutely amazing message. Please keep spreading the word. Everywhere. It is important we don't feel alone
Who knows whether it will triumph or how long it will last. They have undoubtedly been studying resistance for centuries at this point but the power of the dandelion growing through the pavement still exists in this world and is a force to be reckoned with that they have hopefully underestimated.
- If you have the economic means, tell any friend or relative who is in risk of losing his job for not getting vaxxed that you will help him/her to some extent.
- Etc.
We did this with both my mum and sister and we dont have a lot.. (We live in a tiny house for reference sake) but we especially had a good long chat with my little sis who is only 20 and told her we would rather she come live on our couch than take it for a job. Its a false lie that one will be able to keep their life after just two jabs. I honestly dont know if my mum and sis would still be purebloods without this encouragement and reassurance albeit very uncomfortable if necessary to actually utilize lol. A tiny house couch is not much.

But yes yes and yes this is it! They haven't toppled the world with one action, it has been multitude of small actions acutely aimed. And feeling alone is 100% one of their phsyco tactics. We can learn a lot from observing their approaches. In nz we have multiple telegram chats throughout the country and people are starting to get the ideas and run with them. Eg even selling multimillion dollar houses to buy land and accommodate those losing houses and jobs.
Its remarkable what happens when the pressure is applied to a population that in all appearances resembled a bunch of sheep 6 months ago.

@tankasnowgod unfortunately I'm not so sure this is a deterrent considering the ability to create "camps" that seem to have be used fairly frequently in history when the number of people needing containment exceeded the prison capacity..
How can you imprison 20% of the population? You know the numbers just don't work, right?

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod unfortunately I'm not so sure this is a deterrent considering the ability to create "camps" that seem to have be used fairly frequently in history when the number of people needing containment exceeded the prison capacity..
There is no claim for any "camp" in history housing 20% of a country's population. And certainly not 20% of a population when you have numbers like 350 Million in the US, for example.

OP
K

Kris

not wearing mask will not work, because they will not let you in into a store or airport. Here, in Thailand, you can go without mask to small stores, but not to supermarkets or 7/11. Some kind of uprising is needed. the problem is that the majority of the human herd lacks intelligence and is totally hypnotised by the social media and governments. Basically, we are facing the same dilemma as any intelligent German when Hitler came to power. But at that time, you could put face to the name, and his activity was confined to a single country, while presently it is global. The problem now is that those who pull the strings are faceless. They are extremely clever bastards.

L

Lord Cola

Peaceful protests or other peaceful political actions will not work. Why would these people let go of their power just because some people peacefully asked them to?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

Kris

by the way, i also have a house in India, in the Himalayas. I just heard that some spiritual community in the south of India refused to get vax. I love India, but it is quite a police state country. So they brought bulldozers and threaten to level the whole ground down if they do not succumb. can you imagine that?

nomoreketones

Basically, we are facing the same dilemma as any intelligent German when Hitler came to power. But at that time, you could put face to the name, and his activity was confined to a single country, while presently it is global. The problem now is that those who pull the strings are faceless. They are extremely clever bastards.
Agreed. :(

AncestralJoy

by the way, i also have a house in India, in the Himalayas. I just heard that some spiritual community in the south of India refused to get vax. I love India, but it is quite a police state country. So they brought bulldozers and threaten to level the whole ground down if they do not succumb. can you imagine that?
wild! I've seen the argument that leaving densely populated areas could potentially be unwise. Easier to bulldoze a village or erase certain small isolated groups without much fuss rather than a town getting the shock of watching you being dragged out of your house.
though i wonder if there would be celebrations if that were to happen. The current propaganda is that the unvax are causing every problem conceivable for the vaxed

yes the powers that be will likely not be coming at most of us in uniform. It will be our brainwashed Karen neighbours.

nomoreketones

wild! I've seen the argument that leaving densely populated areas could potentially be unwise. Easier to bulldoze a village or erase certain small isolated groups without much fuss rather than a town getting the shock of watching you being dragged out of your house.
though i wonder if there would be celebrations if that were to happen. The current propaganda is that the unvax are causing every problem conceivable for the vaxed

yes the powers that be will likely not be coming at most of us in uniform. It will be our brainwashed Karen neighbours.
I don't know about other countries but in the United States groups who ironically call themselves "Antifa" are the unofficial militant wing of the fascist government that rules the United States. Sometimes these Antifa groups engage in random violence but the fascist rulers occasionally manipulate Antifa through the media and social media to attack political dissidents.

The following mainstream article is an example of this and also illustrates how the propaganda media covers up for the Antifa groups.

AncestralJoy

Do you mean in terms of not being basic Karen's but being antifa?

We have Antifa here and in auz too and I'm sure they are stirred in similar ways but we also have a crapload of compliant Karen's who certainly aren't involved in antifa but get particularly annoyed if they see anyone around them "breaking the rules" these seem to be the ones pushing the agenda as much as the gov media

I don't know about other countries but in the United States groups who ironically call themselves "Antifa" are the unofficial militant wing of the fascist government that rules the United States. Sometimes these Antifa groups engage in random violence but the fascist rulers occasionally manipulate Antifa through the media and social media to attack political dissidents.

The following mainstream article is an example of this and also illustrates how the propaganda media covers up for the Antifa groups.

nomoreketones

Do you mean in terms of not being basic Karen's but being antifa?

We have Antifa here and in auz too and I'm sure they are stirred in similar ways but we also have a crapload of compliant Karen's who certainly aren't involved in antifa but get particularly annoyed if they see anyone around them "breaking the rules" these seem to be the ones pushing the agenda as much as the gov media

We have Karens here too but they don't concern me as much because typically they aren't violent, they are just annoying.

OP
K

Kris

how can you eat with a mask???

Goat-e

As someone wiser than me once said, I don’t watch the BBC for the same reason I don’t eat from the toilet bowl - they’re both full of ***t.

It’s actually worse now though, the BBC is a full on propaganda machine, if they’re trying to push a non violent protests work agenda you have to wonder why....

David PS

how can you eat with a mask???
I know it is crazy. You need to wear a mask inside until you are seated at your table. You need to re-mask once you leave the table. I do not care to participate in their craziness.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals