Passive Resistance again Covid Fascism vs Aggressive Resistance.

pushkin

As someone wiser than me once said, I don’t watch the BBC for the same reason I don’t eat from the toilet bowl - they’re both full of ***t.

It’s actually worse now though, the BBC is a full on propaganda machine, if they’re trying to push a non violent protests work agenda you have to wonder why....
you can bypass the bbc and go straight to the source if you like: Why Civil Resistance Works

AncestralJoy

As someone wiser than me once said, I don’t watch the BBC for the same reason I don’t eat from the toilet bowl - they’re both full of ***t.

It’s actually worse now though, the BBC is a full on propaganda machine, if they’re trying to push a non violent protests work agenda you have to wonder why....
Yeah interesting. This is a big message floating around in the resistance circles and is repeated without end. "Non violence is key..."
Perhaps it is an intentional insert from outside and they are afraid.
Considering I know many personally who'd love to light a bonfire I can imagine this being seeded into resistance movements to control the inevitable explosion.

OP
K

Kris

non-violence is the key? study some history books. Gandhi tried this, but he was dishonest. it was just his 'woman' strategy'. After India got rid of British oppressors, he created their own army. so many Indians died after.

Makrosky

I think the key for violent resistance to work is if enough people is willing to do it.

If, let's say, only 1% is willing to, then it is better to non-violent (which doesn't mean passive) resist.

And I am afraid we are quite far from the point of a decent amount of a country population to be willing to raise in arms.

Makrosky

In the meantime, keep spreading the counter info. It works and it is non violent.

Goat-e

I heard someone recently say, it's not violence if you're protecting yourself, you're simply using force in your own defence. Well, it's pretty clear we're under attack...

PolishSun

Violence means that they will announce state of emergency and then the usual laws will not apply (at least in my country)

nomoreketones

I think the key for violent resistance to work is if enough people is willing to do it.
The propaganda media is too influential now. There will never be enough people willing to do it. Any violent resistance will just give the fascist governments in the west an excuse to crack down even more.

Jinju

I heard someone recently say, it's not violence if you're protecting yourself, you're simply using force in your own defence. Well, it's pretty clear we're under attack...
I do believe that violence is only justified for the purpose self defense.
Unfortunately, the sheep have been led to believe that the unvaxxed are dangerous and a 'threat' to public health and safety.
So its a double edged sword when they think it is for their self defence .....

Whoever came up with this propaganda about asymptomatic people being carriers, and 'protecting others' by using masks and vaccination is just sheer evil genius...

Jinju

Gandhi tried this, but he was dishonest. it was just his 'woman' strategy'.
I am curious about these sentences. In what way was he dishonest?
And what do you mean by 'woman' strategy?

OP
K

Kris

I am curious about these sentences. In what way was he dishonest?
And what do you mean by 'woman' strategy?
his no-violence approach was the only way they could get rid of British, because they did not have military power. So he was starving himself, doing extreme fasts for the world to watch. Or doing peaceful marches so that they get shot at, to even bring more outrage to the world. It was all good timing, because otherwise, in other times, the world would not care at all, as it did not care in the past when British massacred Indians, and other nations, crashing rebellions or just to set an example.

But what happened immediately after British left? He organized his own big army. Where was the non-violence then? Actually Rajneesh spoke about this and he had some good ideas about different things. And what was the aftermath of them gaining freedom? A great blood-shed all over India. Indian started to kill themselves for religious and other reasons, and no one was listening to Gandi anymore. He was both a saintly person and a hypocrite. Just an example, to show his humility, he was taking 3rd class train compartments when traveling. But guess what, all the train was made empty from any passengers :). He was also hypocrite in regards to sexuality. He refused to have sex, but was sleeping in the same bed with young girls.

A woman's strategy term is just a metaphor, when you have no strength you play victim; nowadays, women are getting stronger than men in many ways, at least is some areas so it is a bit different.

OP
K

Kris

When I referred to more 'aggressive' strategy I meant that people should do some peaceful protests or something of that sort, as in the times of Vietnam war. But this will probably not work, since most of the population has been already brainwashed. forums like this one make a difference but on a very small scale since Google and youtube are censored and controlled by the elite.

Jinju

A woman's strategy term is just a metaphor, when you have no strength you play victim; nowadays, women are getting stronger than men in many ways, at least is some areas so it is a bit different.
Ah, I see what you mean. Well, they do play the 'victim' admirably :) (I am speaking of my own gender!)

his no-violence approach was the only way they could get rid of British, because they did not have military power. So he was starving himself, doing extreme fasts for the world to watch. Or doing peaceful marches so that they get shot at, to even bring more outrage to the world. It was all good timing, because otherwise, in other times, the world would not care at all, as it did not care in the past when British massacred Indians, and other nations, crashing rebellions or just to set an example.
It is very easy to look back in hindsight and cast aspersions on someone, especially an historical figure. Anyway, I didnt mean to get into a discussion about Gandhi but just wanted to know what you meant...

When I referred to more 'aggressive' strategy I meant that people should do some peaceful protests or something of that sort, as in the times of Vietnam war. But this will probably not work, since most of the population has been already brainwashed. forums like this one make a difference but on a very small scale since Google and youtube are censored and controlled by the elite.
Well most cities have had protests, I admire their dogged perseverance but I think non-cooperation/non-compliance works best. But again one needs a large enough section of the population to say NO (which is not happening in most countries).

OP
K

Kris

Ah, I see what you mean. Well, they do play the 'victim' admirably :) (I am speaking of my own gender!)

It is very easy to look back in hindsight and cast aspersions on someone, especially an historical figure. Anyway, I didnt mean to get into a discussion about Gandhi but just wanted to know what you meant...

Well most cities have had protests, I admire their dogged perseverance but I think non-cooperation/non-compliance works best. But again one needs a large enough section of the population to say NO (which is not happening in most countries).

yes, a wishful thinking. the general public is dumber than dumb (as the movie goes with Jim Carrey who is really dumb and arrogant; that **** thinks that he is enlightened through transcendental meditation, such a moron) than goats. we live in the age of tyranny. we always had, but now the elite really has all the means to enslave humanity. and we have no power to oppose it. not wearing masks in public, they will just put you in prison; that will be the end of the story.

Last edited:

Makrosky

The propaganda media is too influential now. There will never be enough people willing to do it. Any violent resistance will just give the fascist governments in the west an excuse to crack down even more.
I am not sure. More and more people are fed up and see the monstruosity. I am seeing it every day (and I had give up, just as you say). We might reach not a 100% neither a 70% but 30-40% of VERY pissed people is possible and that is a number high enough.

Just by asking people a few very simple questions like "how many people do you know have died from the virus? not media, not a friend of the friend of a cousing living in XXX. How many people do you know?" this clicks something in their minds.

L

Lord Cola

I am not sure. More and more people are fed up and see the monstruosity. I am seeing it every day (and I had give up, just as you say). We might reach not a 100% neither a 70% but 30-40% of VERY pissed people is possible and that is a number high enough.

Just by asking people a few very simple questions like "how many people do you know have died from the virus? not media, not a friend of the friend of a cousing living in XXX. How many people do you know?" this clicks something in their minds.
Many people will respond by saying they personally know people who died from covid. Even though the officials admitted their absurd criteria for what counts as a covid death. But people are trained to brush this argument off as "conspiracy theory".

How many people died from intense symptoms associated with covid? What are unmistakable covid symptoms? How did the flu "disappear" since the covid hysteria started?

Most of the alleged covid symptoms can be caused by other diseases, and these symptoms are far less conspicuous than the purported symptoms shown in the first videos of people dying on the streets in China.

Last edited by a moderator:

Makrosky

Many people will respond by saying they personally know people who died from covid. Even though the officials admitted their absurd criteria for what counts as a covid death. But people are trained to brush this argument off as "conspiracy theory".

How many people died from intense symptoms associated with covid? What are unmistakable covid symptoms? How did the flu "disappear" since the covid hysteria started?

Most of the alleged covid symptoms can be caused by other diseases, and these symptoms are far less conspicuous than the purported symptoms shown in the first videos of people dying on the streets in China.
Do as you judge better man. I am just sharing my experience of people awakening to a certain degree at least. We are lucky the farce is so blatant. A bit more refined and we wouldn't be that lucky. But that's why they keep assaing it in successive "pandemics". To refine it more.

Ben.

How did the flu "disappear" since the covid hysteria started?

"Because of the measures! The lockdowns, masks, contact tracing, disinfectants and social distancing works!"

Ironicly it doesn't work vs corona.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals