OraWellness

G

gummybear

So gummy is having problems with his teeth and trying to find a cause.

Stumbled upon this video (nice looking guy no homo)

https://www.orawellness.com/Oral-Hygiene/?Name=Value

They are quite peatish, promoting food and stuff.

Seems pretty interesting and logical. They have great reviews on amazon* and I might just order their starter kit to find out. Im doing the diet and all, getting all the vitamins and stuff. Anyone who have tried their products?

*http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=AD8CIPK91QUKE&sshmPath=

Last edited by a moderator:

sm1693

I've been looking for something that deals with the mouth more specifically than general Peatin' Eatin', perhaps you have found it here.

If I were to use this system, I would buy the essential oils of each individual plant involved in the "healthy mouth blend." A reviewer listed the ingredients as: cinnamon, peppermint, spearmint, clove, myrrh, manuka in almond oil.

The essential oil is possibly the best quality "supplement" you can buy because it should be just a concentrated steam distillation of the plant itself. The now brand has been good to me and a low price.

OP
G

gummybear

sm1693 said:
I've been looking for something that deals with the mouth more specifically than general Peatin' Eatin', perhaps you have found it here.

If I were to use this system, I would buy the essential oils of each individual plant involved in the "healthy mouth blend." A reviewer listed the ingredients as: cinnamon, peppermint, spearmint, clove, myrrh, manuka in almond oil.

The essential oil is possibly the best quality "supplement" you can buy because it should be just a concentrated steam distillation of the plant itself. The now brand has been good to me and a low price.

I like that approach, your own essential oil smoothie that you whip up. Probable maybe cheaper also?

Essential oils...they are good for the teeth, gums?

https://cs151.infusionsoft.com/app/stor ... tegoryId=8

Ingredients:

Organic essential oils of:
Cinnamon
Peppermint
Spearmint
Clove
Wild crafted myrrh resin
Essential oil of wild crafted manuka
Organic almond oil

Price for the mouth blend. Still think they seem good, very "clean approach" and their blog is actually a gold mine.

https://www.orawellness.com/blog

answersfound

Vitamin K all the way.

sm1693

gummybear said:

No clue; never heard of it before. But then, I hear something new about a health product every day of my life and it's just put on the "maybe" list until I get my hands on some and try it.

I might try to do this in a few weeks when I have some free testing time, but I would have to use one oil at a time. Each essential oil contains every substance in the plant, which could be 50-100 substances or more. Each oil could have far reaching side-effects like MAO inhibition, or be estrogen promoting, or something even worse and unwritten about previously.

Plant essential oils are subject to as much innuendo and propaganda as anything else in health, but luckily, there are quality Pubmed studies done on most of the big name herbs. It's a really interesting subject and could possibly describe a lot of the moment-to-moment variability of our moods.

OP
G

gummybear

sm1693 said:
gummybear said:

No clue; never heard of it before. But then, I hear something new about a health product every day of my life and it's just put on the "maybe" list until I get my hands on some and try it.

I might try to do this in a few weeks when I have some free testing time, but I would have to use one oil at a time. Each essential oil contains every substance in the plant, which could be 50-100 substances or more. Each oil could have far reaching side-effects like MAO inhibition, or be estrogen promoting, or something even worse and unwritten about previously.

Plant essential oils are subject to as much innuendo and propaganda as anything else in health, but luckily, there are quality Pubmed studies done on most of the big name herbs. It's a really interesting subject and could possibly describe a lot of the moment-to-moment variability of our moods.

Since they had good reviews I assume the essential oils (what a funny name btw) was doing something good. I remember from an e-mail with peat that he said that high cortisol, low thyroid and vitamin d and k was most responsible with teeth health. I can find the e-mail if you want.

I like the idea to have one bottle and you can use it for toothpaste, mouthwash etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom