Monkeypox "epidemic"

Perry Staltic

They are probably shingles or other skin conditions being misclassified as monkeypox.

You seem so certain. Based on what? Cynicism? You need more than that. Why is it so hard to conceive of a vector from a country with monkeypox traveling to Europe or the US (wherever it started) to participate in male homo sex orgies and spreading it to multiple hosts, who in turn spread it within their group? Having 10 sex partners per night, it would spread exponentially. If it's spreading everywhere why are they saying it is only found in male homosexuals?

Regina

Soros's exec gets anal monkey pox (probably at a piss orgy), blames society

This is a really excellent article.
It would be illuminating reading for the little elderly retirees holding gay pride signs.
They want to be polite and be supportive.
It's sort of hilarious to be in a small Christian town that hosts BLM marches and Pride Parades.
They mean it as kindly as their annual 'pancakes in the park event'.

Perry Staltic

These are the kinds of people getting monkeypox. Oh it's not monkeypox, just a vax reaction? OK whatever. This individual said he had sex with 15-20 different men during this orgy apparently after being diagnosed with monkeypox. Excuse the vulgar language and depravity, but we need to know what we're dealing with because it's not the normal world we live in. (Edit: I deleted the post because it's so gross. You can find him via the article if you're that curious) He deleted the twitter thread after he was exposed in the following article

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

20220726_232613.jpg

P

Peatness

You seem so certain. Based on what? Cynicism? You need more than that. Why is it so hard to conceive of a vector from a country with monkeypox traveling to Europe or the US (wherever it started) to participate in male homo sex orgies and spreading it to multiple hosts, who in turn spread it within their group? Having 10 sex partners per night, it would spread exponentially. If it's spreading everywhere why are they saying it is only found in male homosexuals?
NO not based on cynicism it's based on what's happened in the past two years. I guess you are too busy with Ukraine to notice

P

Peatness

Possibly so. Do heteros commonly have piss orgies where they drink liters of each others' piss and have anal sex with 10 or more strangers in one night? That is common in the male gay community.
You seem to know so much about this - I wonder why because I've never heard of this

Peatful

You seem to know so much about this - I wonder why because I've never heard of this
Hi @Perry Staltic

I wonder this too. You referred to Tinder as well- which I knew nothing about.

Was this part of your past? Your testimony?

Such a private question on a public forum.
Sorry if too much.

You seem well versed or aware.

Perry Staltic

Hi @Perry Staltic
I wonder this too. You referred to Tinder as well- which I knew nothing about.
Was this part of your past? Your testimony?
Such a private question on a public forum.
Sorry if too much.
You seem well versed or aware.

No connection to homosexuality. I just read a lot. I studied AIDS in depth 30 years ago, so I know what to look for. Same thing's happening now IMO, ie, accrue power by making a disease caused by lifestyle choices look like a risk to the general population. It's a business model

Perry Staltic

NO not based on cynicism it's based on what's happened in the past two years. I guess you are too busy with Ukraine to notice

Actually I was into the covid thing quite deeply. Ukraine is a nice, welcome break from that madness. It's allowed me to almost totally forget about covid. So nice

TheCalciumCad

There you go thinking this isn't going to effect the general population. I got shedded on from the covid injections by health care professionals.

It will effect the population yes but I doubt the uptake numbers will be very impressive for the monkeyvaxx considering they're targeting the gays and even the complete idiots who ran for their 4 shots of Pfizer will of had enough of the vaxx campaign by now. I think the whole thing is mainly cover for vaxx sides, I doubt it will have any real legs in the long run as its hard to see many people taking it seriously and its likely its pushed more in the US in run upto the mid terms.

FrostedShores

It will effect the population yes but I doubt the uptake numbers will be very impressive for the monkeyvaxx considering they're targeting the gays and even the complete idiots who ran for their 4 shots of Pfizer will of had enough of the vaxx campaign by now. I think the whole thing is mainly cover for vaxx sides, I doubt it will have any real legs in the long run as its hard to see many people taking it seriously and its likely its pushed more in the US in run upto the mid terms.
This seems likely. Everyone I know who has been vaxxed is now staunchly against getting more vaccines, even the ones who were all gungho about vaccines previously. I also don't know a single person in real life who is even remotely concerned about monkeypox.

lvysaur

Monkeypox is something they planned, just like COVID-19.

They did the same 1-year-delayed "pandemic exercise" that they did with COVID in 2019. Only this time it even predicted the exact month that the actual monkeypox pandemic would occur (May 2022)

It's in gay men because they spread it around more, and was possibly seeded in them for that purpose, but that's not the reason it exists in the first place.

Perry Staltic

It's in gay men because they spread it around more, and was possibly seeded in them for that purpose, but that's not the reason it exists in the first place.

The most plausible scenario. Then use fake PCR to create a casedemic of asymptomatic monkeypox in the general population

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom