Molecular Iodine: Could This Be A Game Changer For Dentistry?

BearWithMe

The sodium chlorite I ordered - it managed to go through my forwarder with no issue. Will have it in 2 weeks. Then I'll be able to make my own chlorine dioxide solution from it. Hallelujah!

Damn, Philippines seems to have even crazier improt and retail restrictions than Europe :-/ I'm very happy your package will get it through. Hope the chlorine will finally help you with your issues, please let us know your experiences

yerrag

And this is why I have always refused to touch antibiotics. Iodine has the advantage of acting as an adaptogen, and Lugol's is fully absorbed by the stomach when swallowed in water, never reaching the intestines. Once the body is saturated, it becomes abundant in saliva, mucus, and all other excretions, at which point using the diluted mouthwash becomes redundant outside of acute infections.
And this is why I have always refused to touch antibiotics. Iodine has the advantage of acting as an adaptogen, and Lugol's is fully absorbed by the stomach when swallowed in water, never reaching the intestines. Once the body is saturated, it becomes abundant in saliva, mucus, and all other excretions, at which point using the diluted mouthwash becomes redundant outside of acute infections.

I'm dropping some Lugol's on my lower premolar that is loose. This while waiting for my order of sodium chlorite and DMSO to arrive. I'll be making a chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) which will be used for my periodontal issue together with DMSO. The DMSO helps will penetrating thru to the pockets. I bought a book by Andreas Kalcker online from his web forum, and it shows the different uses of chlorine dioxide.

I'm hoping to be like you in holding on to that loose tooth and not having to extract it. I told by dentist to hold off as the pain has subsided and that I was to see if I can save it. I'd like to stop any more extractions, and the only way is to stop the periodontal bacteria dead in its tracks.

yerrag

I used the commercial type - Closys. I was on it for six months. I was even using a blunt-edged syringe to get it between the teeth, and swishing for one minute, twice a day. It worked for many in according to Dr. Elli (Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye), but not for me.

Your loose tooth may be like my three front teeth; too far gone already to be saved. The rest are holding up.

The DIY Chlorine Dioxide Solution has certain important advantages I think. One is that it's fresh so potency is not diminished by time. Its freshness is maintained by always keeping in in a fridge. And I have the option of using it together with DMSO, which increases its ability to penetrate to the pockets. Also, I can probably simultaneously take the CDS (chlorine dioxide solution) orally, so it works further internally.

I would get CloSys if I were unable to get my hands on sodium chlorite to make my DIY CDS. I'm glad I can obtain sodium chlorite.

Jam

I'm dropping some Lugol's on my lower premolar that is loose.

Straight 5% Lugol's on your gums will burn and cause damage. SSKI can be applied without dilution, but the amount of molecular iodine in Lugol's 5% is caustic to mucosa. I'd either dilute it down to 1% or less with distilled water (never use tap water as the chlorine reacts with both iodine and iodide to create toxic byproducts) or convert the iodine into iodide with ascorbic acid before applying.

yerrag

Straight 5% Lugol's on your gums will burn and cause damage. SSKI can be applied without dilution, but the amount of molecular iodine in Lugol's 5% is caustic to mucosa. I'd either dilute it down to 1% or less with distilled water (never use tap water as the chlorine reacts with both iodine and iodide to create toxic byproducts) or convert the iodine into iodide with ascorbic acid before applying.
Thanks, that helps.

Just spoke with my dentist. She was suggesting some heavy "cleaning" that involves 4 sessions, and the loose teeth for extraction. I told her I'd like to experiment with chlorine dioxide and DMSO, and see how that goes. The nice thing about it is that she's supportive of what I'm proposing. She's familiar with chlorine dioxide, and I may get a bottle of a chlorine dioxide mouthwash from her, while I'm waiting for my sodium chlorite shipment to arrive.

yerrag

Thanks, that helps.

Just spoke with my dentist. She was suggesting some heavy "cleaning" that involves 4 sessions, and the loose teeth for extraction. I told her I'd like to experiment with chlorine dioxide and DMSO, and see how that goes. The nice thing about it is that she's supportive of what I'm proposing. She's familiar with chlorine dioxide, and I may get a bottle of a chlorine dioxide mouthwash from her, while I'm waiting for my sodium chlorite shipment to arrive.
@Jam @JanP

In twelve hours, I'll have my DIY CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution). This will be used both orally as well as a gargle. It will be mixed with water as directed in Kalcker's book "Forbidden Health." The oral intake is meant to destroy the periodontal pathogens through blood vessel delivery. The gargle, used with DMSO, is meant to allow the CDS to penetrate through the gums with the help of DMSO.

Because I wasn't sure if I would get the sodium chlorite to DIY my CDS, I bought stabilized oxygen drops from Amazon (Dexterity Health Liquid Oxygen) and Stabilized ClO2 mouthwash (DuraFresh) from my biological dentist, as an insurance.

Turns out I didn't need the Liquid Oxygen and the Stabilized ClO2, as I received my items only a day or two apart.

And upon further research, my impression is that the Liquid Oxygen drops and the stabilized ClO2 are simply sodium chlorite solutions. They are just one step away from becoming chlorine dioxide. Mixed with an acid, the sodium chlorite will produce chorine dioxide gas. With the Liquid Oxygen drops, the conversion to chlorine dioxide happens at the stomach, where there's plenty of gastric juice. This works, as long as the person taking it has a healthy stomach with enough good gastric juice production.

As for the mouthwash, I doubt it will turn into chlorine dioxide by itself while I gargle. I'll have to take some Coke with it, so that the phosphoric acid will convert the sodium chlorite into chlorine dioxide.

I think the DIY CDS is hands down the best- costs much less and works better. I can't compare, as I'll go ahead with using the CDS as instructed in the book.

I hope this will still save my loose tooth, and keep me from any future tooth extractions. If the periodontal infection is gone, I hope to see my blood pressure go down. This is not because the periodontal bacteria causes high blood pressure directly, but indirectly it does because the immune complexes generated by the immune system (neutrophils and macrophages) are inflammatory and produce oxidative stresses the net result of which is high blood pressure. The mechanism is not quite clear for me, so I'm not going to bore you with details.

BearWithMe

@Jam @JanP

In twelve hours, I'll have my DIY CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution). This will be used both orally as well as a gargle. It will be mixed with water as directed in Kalcker's book "Forbidden Health." The oral intake is meant to destroy the periodontal pathogens through blood vessel delivery. The gargle, used with DMSO, is meant to allow the CDS to penetrate through the gums with the help of DMSO.

Because I wasn't sure if I would get the sodium chlorite to DIY my CDS, I bought stabilized oxygen drops from Amazon (Dexterity Health Liquid Oxygen) and Stabilized ClO2 mouthwash (DuraFresh) from my biological dentist, as an insurance.

Turns out I didn't need the Liquid Oxygen and the Stabilized ClO2, as I received my items only a day or two apart.

And upon further research, my impression is that the Liquid Oxygen drops and the stabilized ClO2 are simply sodium chlorite solutions. They are just one step away from becoming chlorine dioxide. Mixed with an acid, the sodium chlorite will produce chorine dioxide gas. With the Liquid Oxygen drops, the conversion to chlorine dioxide happens at the stomach, where there's plenty of gastric juice. This works, as long as the person taking it has a healthy stomach with enough good gastric juice production.

As for the mouthwash, I doubt it will turn into chlorine dioxide by itself while I gargle. I'll have to take some Coke with it, so that the phosphoric acid will convert the sodium chlorite into chlorine dioxide.

I think the DIY CDS is hands down the best- costs much less and works better. I can't compare, as I'll go ahead with using the CDS as instructed in the book.

I hope this will still save my loose tooth, and keep me from any future tooth extractions. If the periodontal infection is gone, I hope to see my blood pressure go down. This is not because the periodontal bacteria causes high blood pressure directly, but indirectly it does because the immune complexes generated by the immune system (neutrophils and macrophages) are inflammatory and produce oxidative stresses the net result of which is high blood pressure. The mechanism is not quite clear for me, so I'm not going to bore you with details.
You are really dedicated to the case, that's inspirational!

Have you ever tried DMSO on your gums before? I suspect it would be the key ingredient here, because you can have the strongest antiseptic, but if it won't penetrate the gums, it will be basically useless

yerrag

You are really dedicated to the case, that's inspirational!

Have you ever tried DMSO on your gums before? I suspect it would be the key ingredient here, because you can have the strongest antiseptic, but if it won't penetrate the gums, it will be basically useless
I have no choice. Trying everything I could try, and so far, been crossing out after telling myself "this is it!" for the nth time. Hope springs eternal. But yes, thinking the DMSO might be a game changer.

BearWithMe

I have no choice. Trying everything I could try, and so far, been crossing out after telling myself "this is it!" for the nth time. Hope springs eternal. But yes, thinking the DMSO might be a game changer.
What concentrations are you going to use? How much DMSO, how much sodium chlorite, how diluted?

yerrag

yerrag

Awesome, many thanks for sharing the link! Please keep us posted about your results, this will be very interesting

I began taking orally CDS (10 ml in 1 ltr over a day in 8-10 portions), trying to take it away from meals and any antioxidant intake.

Also, started doing a mouthwash with it, making the mouthwash from 10 ml CDS mixed in 200ml water. Gargling 3-4x/day, each time taking 3 minutes to gargle.

Some incompatibilities to note:

Acidified sodium chlorite could provide a powerful new opportunity to improve or to restore sensitivity to quinolines
Quinoline.gif
by virtue of its oxidative power. However, quinolines contain secondary amino groups
SecondaryAmine.gif
or tertiary amino groups
TertiaryAmine.gif
which react with chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
ChlorineDioxide.gif
in such a way that both could destroy each other. Some possible strategies to resolve this incompatibility are suggested below.
  1. Acidified sodium chlorite could be used as explained above only as a solo therapy.
  2. Quinoline administration could be withheld until after the acidified sodium chorite has completed its action.
  3. Patients already preloaded with a quinoline could stop this, wait a suitable period of time for this to wash out, then administer the acidified sodium chlorite.
  4. The quinoline could remain in use and while the less active sodium chlorite is administered without acid. This should retain plenty of oxidant effectiveness without destroying any quinoline or wasting too much oxidant.
  5. Switch from a quinoline to an endoperoxide (such as artemisinin) or to a quinone (such as atovaquone) before using acidified sodium chlorite, as these may be less sensitive toward destruction by chlorine dioxide.
Similar problems apply to methylene blue
MethyleneBlue.gif
and many other drugs if they have an unoxidized sulfur atom, a phenol group
Monophenol.gif
, a secondary amine
SecondaryAmine.gif
or a tertiary amine.
TertiaryAmine.gif
Such are reactive with the chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
ChlorineDioxide.gif
component.

- Mechanisms Of Chlorine Oxides Against Malaria

I haven't received my order yet of DMSO. When it arrives, I'll mix it in my mouthwash. I can also use it to brush my teeth.

yerrag

I've been taking CDS since Nov 14 and then gargling with it since Nov 21, so taking it for 18 days so far, and gargling with it for 11 days.

CDS is a 3000ppm ClO2 solution which I further dilute depending on usage. I'm taking a strong dilution for both drinking and for gargling.

I drink a liter of a diluted CDS, with 30 ml per 1000 ml of water, and I take it throughout the day at around 125ml each time. This makes the final dilution just 90 ppm ClO2.

I gargle 4x a day. The mouthwash is more concentrated at 20ml CDS/200ml water, with 80 drops of 70% DMSO added to increase absorption. The final dilution is 300 ppm.

I'm seeing some improvement with the loose 3rd premolar and the gum that surrounds it. The gum has some redness and if I exert pressure on the gum, there would be bleeding. I started with two pustules that are reddish, and now there's only one visible, and it's not so reddish anymore. However, it will still bleed when I exert pressure on it. I don't want to move the tooth for checking on whether it's loose for fear that I would keep it from getting fully reattached to my lower jaw or mandible.

I'm also not taking any vitamin C, as taking antioxidants with interfere with the action of chlorine dioxide, which is an oxidant.

To help kill the bacteria, I would use a Q-tip and once a day apply either 2% lugol's on the gum and surrounding area. But I will alternate with clove bud oil, and with a 50% urea solution.

I've started taking proteolytic enzymes - Enerex 120,000 SPU serrapeptidase 1x/day between breakfast and lunch; and 1 ZymEssence capsule in between lunch and dinner. These would help break down biofilm to potentiate the action of chlorine dioxide.

I noticed that both my heart rate and blood pressure has gone up. So it's a mixed bag so far. Waking up, my heart rate has gone up from 54 to 61. And during the day, often times I get 68 before, but now it ranges from 73 to 90. I think this is because there is less need for energy to be directed towards the pentose phosphate pathway to produced NADPH, and more energy is directed towards oxPhos. Probably it is has to do with less bacteria for the immune system to phagocytize, and less ROS spillover that requires the body's antioxidant system to kick in to neutralize. Both the production of ROS for phagocytosis and the production of antioxidants requires NADPH.

I like to think that the increased blood pressure is due to increased metabolism, however I could be wrong and it's too early to tell. If the blood pressure keeps going up or stays at this level. I would have to add Astragalus to my protocol as this could be a kidney issue.

However, I should not be distracted from my main goal which is to save my tooth and to prevent future recurrences of periodontal infection. Hopefully, what I'm doing now will lead me to a solution.

Sergey

Guys, have you tried taking vitamin k2 as mk7 for your teeth/gums issues?

Momado965

Does anyone know anything about ammonium iodide and iodine? Tbere is a product with this ammonium iodide and iodine formulation called iosol. Also can iodine DESTROY plauqe and tartar?

yerrag

Guys, have you tried taking vitamin k2 as mk7 for your teeth/gums issues?
No, but as it is a quinone it may work as an oxidant but I haven't tried it as it is one of many oxidants that can find similar use such as methylene blue. Is there a use for it here that makes it particularly useful? Interested to know.

BearWithMe

I've been taking CDS since Nov 14 and then gargling with it since Nov 21, so taking it for 18 days so far, and gargling with it for 11 days.

CDS is a 3000ppm ClO2 solution which I further dilute depending on usage. I'm taking a strong dilution for both drinking and for gargling.

I drink a liter of a diluted CDS, with 30 ml per 1000 ml of water, and I take it throughout the day at around 125ml each time. This makes the final dilution just 90 ppm ClO2.

I gargle 4x a day. The mouthwash is more concentrated at 20ml CDS/200ml water, with 80 drops of 70% DMSO added to increase absorption. The final dilution is 300 ppm.

I'm seeing some improvement with the loose 3rd premolar and the gum that surrounds it. The gum has some redness and if I exert pressure on the gum, there would be bleeding. I started with two pustules that are reddish, and now there's only one visible, and it's not so reddish anymore. However, it will still bleed when I exert pressure on it. I don't want to move the tooth for checking on whether it's loose for fear that I would keep it from getting fully reattached to my lower jaw or mandible.

I'm also not taking any vitamin C, as taking antioxidants with interfere with the action of chlorine dioxide, which is an oxidant.

To help kill the bacteria, I would use a Q-tip and once a day apply either 2% lugol's on the gum and surrounding area. But I will alternate with clove bud oil, and with a 50% urea solution.

I've started taking proteolytic enzymes - Enerex 120,000 SPU serrapeptidase 1x/day between breakfast and lunch; and 1 ZymEssence capsule in between lunch and dinner. These would help break down biofilm to potentiate the action of chlorine dioxide.

I noticed that both my heart rate and blood pressure has gone up. So it's a mixed bag so far. Waking up, my heart rate has gone up from 54 to 61. And during the day, often times I get 68 before, but now it ranges from 73 to 90. I think this is because there is less need for energy to be directed towards the pentose phosphate pathway to produced NADPH, and more energy is directed towards oxPhos. Probably it is has to do with less bacteria for the immune system to phagocytize, and less ROS spillover that requires the body's antioxidant system to kick in to neutralize. Both the production of ROS for phagocytosis and the production of antioxidants requires NADPH.

I like to think that the increased blood pressure is due to increased metabolism, however I could be wrong and it's too early to tell. If the blood pressure keeps going up or stays at this level. I would have to add Astragalus to my protocol as this could be a kidney issue.

However, I should not be distracted from my main goal which is to save my tooth and to prevent future recurrences of periodontal infection. Hopefully, what I'm doing now will lead me to a solution.
300 ppm topically (as a mouthwash) is too weak to do anything, in my experience. I had to use much higher concentrations to feel effects similar to UltraDEX / CloSys.

Make sure you don't swallow more concentrated solution, though.

Last edited:

Sergey

No, but as it is a quinone it may work as an oxidant but I haven't tried it as it is one of many oxidants that can find similar use such as methylene blue. Is there a use for it here that makes it particularly useful? Interested to know.

Oh, I would definitely try it.
For me nothing comes close to MK-7 in its ability to sterilize the mouth and completely eliminate plague buildup.
Vit K2 in general is known to accumulate in salivatory glands and significantly change chemistry of saliva.

In my case a day or two of supplementation with 100-200 mcg of MK-7 removes all plague and effect holds for several days after stopping it.
Normally I'd have plague appearing soon after eating. I brush teeth properly, floss etc, so its not simply due to poor hygiene.

What's interesting is that K2 form (MK-4 vs MK-7) and brand matter a lot. I could never achieve the same effect with MK-4 despite much higher doses/ different brands/forms. MK-7 stays in the blood longer, so maybe its because of that, or its distribution patter is different from MK-4, or its has to do with something else entirely.

Some brands of MK-7 just don't work at all, even at higher doses. Even if its expensive, "all trans isomers", from natto etc. Those which work are natural MK-7 from natto, usually in some liquids/softgels, not powdery capsules. Maybe there are some fake ones, or maybe its some "impurities" in natto extract which make it so powerful.

There is one thing which complicates MK-7 supplementation for me. Early on I noticed that it gives me strange emotional symptoms, anxiety/OCD-like things, which would disappear a day or two after stopping MK-7 (exactly when plague would start growing again). I read that some people "react" in negative way to MK-7 and not MK-4, but couldn't find a good explanation why that happens. I thought maybe its due to calcium drop in CNS, but MK-4 at higher doses should have produced the same reaction. Though calcium (or rather dairy) does seem to help with those issues a bit.

Now, several years later, I start to think that these two unique effects of MK-7 might be related. If it can eliminate lots of flora in the mouth/esophagus then there should be a surge in LPS and other toxins. Its likely that those would produce some negative symptoms.

So maybe the secret is to slowly add MK-7 and do some frequent charcoal/enterosgel mouth washing. I always felt that MK-7 effect on the mouth is "deep", not sure how to properly explain it. Its not like sterilizing mouthwashes or something acidic which can clear up plague quickly. I felt that it goes to the root cause of the problem.

There was an interesting English study I read recently where they have examined bacterial flora in root canals. All teeth with filled root canals which had communication with oral cavity had growth of bacteria implicated in periodontal issues. (Teeth which didn't have a communication also had flora, but it was different in every case) Since MK-7 is unlikely to sterilize sealed root canals there might still be a constant flux of toxins even during regular supplementation.

And of course anxiety might be unrelated to the toxins from dying flora, in that case MK-7 could be problematic for some, but I'd still try it.

Second best thing in removing plague for me is haidut's Camphosal. I put few drops in my mouth and chew a bit of carrot with it for a minute or so. Its magical. Got some sasol and tried doing the same thing - no effect, so its likely due to camphoric acid. It might be a good short term fix, however acid will demineralize teeth if its done regularly. And, unlike MK-7, I had a feeling that Camphosal's effect is powerful, but superficial.

Third would be liposomal Biocidin. Strangely enough, dental product from the same company - liposomal Dentalcidin, has much weeker, more superficial effect. Biocidin LSF seem to penetrate gum tissues much deeper.

yerrag

300 ppm topically (as a mouthwash) is too weak to do anything, in my experience. I had to use much higher concentrations to feel effects similar to UltraDEX / CloSys.

Make sure you don't swallow more concentrated solution, though.

Do you have useful information of CloSys? These stabilized oxygen products don't give us much information on their websites and on their labels. I bought one locally from my dentist called DuraFresh. It doesn't have any smell of chlorine, unlike the diluted CDS of 300 ppm chlorine dioxide, and I am highly doubtful they are more concentrated. Besides, I suspect these stabilized oxygen products are nothing more than diluted sodium chlorite, which relies on stomach acid to activate them to turn them into chlorine dioxide.

300 ppm would seem like nothing for many substances, but for chlorine dioxide it is potent. I'm relying on Andreas Kalcker's book for using the right dosage, and this is the concentration suitable for a mouthwash. And using it, it certainly leaves me with teeth totally free of plaque.

These stabilized oxygen mouthwashes such as CloSys leave us with no information regarding concentration, leaving us to assume that they have a high and effective concentration. No information vs 300 ppm has the effect of making 399 ppm seem like it is lacking in concentration.

In my case, there is no danger of overdosing, and there is also no chance I'm using a very diluted solution, which happens often when one has to err on the side of caution.

yerrag

Oh, I would definitely try it.
For me nothing comes close to MK-7 in its ability to sterilize the mouth and completely eliminate plague buildup.
Vit K2 in general is known to accumulate in salivatory glands and significantly change chemistry of saliva.

In my case a day or two of supplementation with 100-200 mcg of MK-7 removes all plague and effect holds for several days after stopping it.
Normally I'd have plague appearing soon after eating. I brush teeth properly, floss etc, so its not simply due to poor hygiene.

What's interesting is that K2 form (MK-4 vs MK-7) and brand matter a lot. I could never achieve the same effect with MK-4 despite much higher doses/ different brands/forms. MK-7 stays in the blood longer, so maybe its because of that, or its distribution patter is different from MK-4, or its has to do with something else entirely.

Some brands of MK-7 just don't work at all, even at higher doses. Even if its expensive, "all trans isomers", from natto etc. Those which work are natural MK-7 from natto, usually in some liquids/softgels, not powdery capsules. Maybe there are some fake ones, or maybe its some "impurities" in natto extract which make it so powerful.

There is one thing which complicates MK-7 supplementation for me. Early on I noticed that it gives me strange emotional symptoms, anxiety/OCD-like things, which would disappear a day or two after stopping MK-7 (exactly when plague would start growing again). I read that some people "react" in negative way to MK-7 and not MK-4, but couldn't find a good explanation why that happens. I thought maybe its due to calcium drop in CNS, but MK-4 at higher doses should have produced the same reaction. Though calcium (or rather dairy) does seem to help with those issues a bit.

Now, several years later, I start to think that these two unique effects of MK-7 might be related. If it can eliminate lots of flora in the mouth/esophagus then there should be a surge in LPS and other toxins. Its likely that those would produce some negative symptoms.

So maybe the secret is to slowly add MK-7 and do some frequent charcoal/enterosgel mouth washing. I always felt that MK-7 effect on the mouth is "deep", not sure how to properly explain it. Its not like sterilizing mouthwashes or something acidic which can clear up plague quickly. I felt that it goes to the root cause of the problem.

There was an interesting English study I read recently where they have examined bacterial flora in root canals. All teeth with filled root canals which had communication with oral cavity had growth of bacteria implicated in periodontal issues. (Teeth which didn't have a communication also had flora, but it was different in every case) Since MK-7 is unlikely to sterilize sealed root canals there might still be a constant flux of toxins even during regular supplementation.

And of course anxiety might be unrelated to the toxins from dying flora, in that case MK-7 could be problematic for some, but I'd still try it.

Second best thing in removing plague for me is haidut's Camphosal. I put few drops in my mouth and chew a bit of carrot with it for a minute or so. Its magical. Got some sasol and tried doing the same thing - no effect, so its likely due to camphoric acid. It might be a good short term fix, however acid will demineralize teeth if its done regularly. And, unlike MK-7, I had a feeling that Camphosal's effect is powerful, but superficial.

Third would be liposomal Biocidin. Strangely enough, dental product from the same company - liposomal Dentalcidin, has much weeker, more superficial effect. Biocidin LSF seem to penetrate gum tissues much deeper.

What brand of mk-7 are you using?

It's worth noting that Camphosal is acidic and could demineralize the enamel of teeth. The chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) I use to make my mouthwash is free from that risk, as the pH is neutral, however having "chlorine" in that name seems to conjure images of being "bleached," thanks to the rascals in media lately.

Liposomal Biocidin is interesting, though I'm wary of anything liposomal given that I have to ingest a lot of PUFA that comes with the the phosphatidylcholine needed to makes liposomal products.

Do you think I could use mk-7 applied by swab on my gums? Would it penetrate easily? As I would need it to penetrate through my gums to the crevices where perio bacteria hide and later re-emerge to cause more teeth to be extracted later? If not, would mixing it with either urea or DMSO make it penetrate deep?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom