Low Toxin Lifestyle Methylene Blue is Toxic Poison...Destroying Livers & Brains

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe it’s something else that is killing them and not the Methylene Blue.
Methylene blue is pharmaceutical poison. We can stop the poisoning now, those days are coming to an end.

mosaic01

Luckily I only took a couple drops of it ever.

Now that this stuff is starting to get sold as a regular supplement more and more, and people like Sircus writing books about it, many people will poison themselves.

I can't believe I was brainwashed into taking a synthetic dye for health. People take that stuff like candy these days, it really shows how far we have come...

Everything has a price, there is no free lunch.

Last edited:

PopSocket

Ray Peat was not a fan of it, only in mcg amounts as a poor thyroid surrogate. Was also against MB combined with Red Light as he knew it is poisonous and causes DNA damage similar to chemo.

I remember my period trying it out because of part of the RPF that was praising the effects. felt high in a positive way but my hair and beard started going grey very quickly. Felt intuitively it is doing damage so I stopped. Gray hairs reversed. Never again.

CreakyJoints

I am alarmed to read this, but I also have a number of observations and questions which I would like to present in as respectful a way as possible. I would ask for your understanding, because I am not a biologist or a chemist and I might write things which might be very obvious or not particularly intelligent. I apologise in advance.

I suppose I am being led to understand that the user has introduced a blue dye to cell cultures. If one adds enough, I should think it follows that the cultures will turn blue. and indeed that this is expected behavior. Further, I think I am right in saying that not only is it a highly photosensitive substance and problematic in the presence of certain wavelengths of light, (this is actually what it's used for in certain surgeries), but it will actually reduce and turn clear in the presence of certain acids, notably ascorbate. This isn't something that I would expect to happen often in functional living tissue either, so all of that makes sense to me so far.

I would be unsurprised by the concept of any substance being fatal in high enough quantities, but what is the mechanism by which "these people died of methylene blue"? Is it simply presumed they did because their organs were found to be blue after death? Were the cultures harvested specifically from a cohort which were being given potentially fatal amounts of methylene blue, and what was their demographic and pre-existing conditions? Is it not possible, as implicated by the post itself, the users could simply have had it in their system when they died because dead tissue "cannot detoxify" it? Is it liver failure? If so - why not say that the people in question died of liver failure as a consequence of abuse of methylene blue? Perhaps an issue with hemoglobin, as it is known it can induce methemoglobinemia? I do not use X, so I would appreciate it if you could tell me, but does the poster also include the apparent case studies they might have, perhaps the paper they were working on, or is the only context that Google image search of "methylene blue brain", and are we as users to understand that those are the people that have died?

I've only really used it for remediation against radiation damage before, and I've experimented in the past with it as a mouthwash or antiseptic, so I shouldn't really think it's particularly a good supplement to encourage people to take in ordinary circumstances; but I'd very much like to know the mechanism by which it is killing the people that the user has mentioned in the post, because it might become very important if I ever consider using it again.

To any who might respond, I am sorry again that this was not very concisely written, and thank you for your patience.

TripleOG

Tbf, she’s going off reports of high dosages. 300mg to 1000mg ranges in a 24hr period. Even going off the interview she did with “Wellness Superheroes,” over a year ago, she’s mainly referring to high doses, up to 5mg/kg.

Don’t think that’s ever been recommended in bioenergetic circles, atleast not here, for the same reason she’s sounding the alarm on Twitter.

Ray suggested doses similar to thyroid (MCG) if you were going to take some, but was still cautious.

Highest positive study I remember reading was the 25mg/day for 2 weeks to treat some mental issue (depression?). Was a @haidut thread. Results remained after cessation.

I only used it for handling flu, usually amounting to 10-20mg for a couple days then I’d be back to normal. Nothing worked better until I found my groove with chlorine dioxide.

mosaic01

Yeah, no one acutely dies from lower doses when using a couple mg, probably. Doctors who treat Lyme with MB usually use something around 100mg, which is already a very high dose. That's not far away from 300mg though.

People usually take a couple mgs.

300 micrograms are already very potent. It's used as a medication for Methemoglobinemia, but even for that there are probably safer alternatives that don't poison the body. And beyond using it for strict medical purposes, it's just a lifestyle drug with unknown consequences.

No one needs a synthetic dye in their system for health. As with all medications, some people can certainly get relief from issues, but it's still allopathic thinking.

Last edited:

CreakyJoints

Yeah, no one acutely dies from lower doses when using a couple mg, probably. Doctors who treat Lyme with MB usually use something around 100mg, which is already a very high dose. That's not far away from 300mg though.

People usually take a couple mgs.

300 micrograms are already very potent. It's used as a medication for Methemoglobinemia, but even for that there are probably safer alternatives that don't poison the body. And beyond using it for strict medical purposes, it's just a lifestyle drug with unknown consequences.

No one needs a synthetic dye in their system for health. As with all medications, some people can certainly get relief from issues, but it's still allopathic thinking.

Thank you for this thoughtful reply - I'm afraid I still have lots of questions though. Whilst the case report you've linked is very interesting (and even more interesting given what we know about ascorbate reducing methylene blue), and the recommendation of the author is to use ascorbate in cases where methylene blue administration might be risky, no methylene blue was actually administered in this case report at all, was it?

I found that a simple mouthwash made with a small amount of diluted methylene blue cleared up a nasty recurrent abscess I was dealing with for some time. It hasn't recurred since, but if it does I would simply use that mouthwash again, as it worked so well for me the first time. I haven't noticed any ill effects from it so far: I was using it as recently as last month. When I used it for radiation remediation, I used massive doses (enough to turn urine blue), and whilst I did notice some minor physical symptoms (my gut felt a little off in the hour or so after I took it orally), these did not persist very long at all, and certainly I didn't notice anything majorly deleterious the next day or in the weeks that followed. I haven't ruled out the possibility that I might have sustained some long-ranging damage from it which I've never noticed, but until I understand through what mechanism methylene blue is supposed to kill people, I don't even know where to start looking.

Did the user on X post a specific paper, by any chance? Was it this one you've linked?

I'm a bit lost with all of this! Would you mind posting the video itself? X is not very friendly to people who don't have accounts and I can't figure out how to navigate to it. If the video itself is informative I'd be grateful - or if the user has posted any papers I could look through, that would be nice too! Do you happen to know the context for which they searched "methylene blue brain" and posted the resulting screenshot? I'm afraid I can't see the relevance straight away, unless it's just to demonstrate that it does dye brain tissue.

mosaic01

Does she talk about who pushed MB into the alternative health community?

Did the user on X post a specific paper, by any chance? Was it this one you've linked?

I don't know about that user (Kelsey Kenney) and her sources.

Many of her posts show a lack of nuance/depth, which puts me off - the hysterical atmosphere on X/twitter doesn't help. But I think she is on the right track.

I have not seen evidence that methylene blue is outright toxic in small amounts. the only issue seems to be serotonin-related in larger amounts. The images she shared apparently is from people who took very high doses, died, and then of course the body would not be able to detoxify the rest of the MB, and thus cells stay blue. Whether they died due to the MB, I don't know, but in doses of >300mg, I wouldn't rule it out. Having blue dye in the brain, even temporarily, doesn't sound like a good thing, no matter the dose.

The interesting question is not what happens in the body at extremely high doses, but at regular "low" doses of 5-30mg, which is the common dosage.

In the end, it is an untested drug and no one knows the long-term consequences and whether the body is able to excrete all of the MB.

MB is a poison, there is no doubt about it. Some poisons can have a therepeutic effect in low doses that are below the acute toxicity treshold. Using low-dose poisons to control disease is a dead end, and getting away from this kind of thinking is essential. The abscess you had was not due to a methylene-blue deficiency, so it is important to get to the bottom of things, instead of poisoning the body even further.

So Kelsey Kenney is completey correct in her thinking and regarding MB as a toxin, no matter the dose. This does not make it good or bad, MB could still be life-saving in certain allopathic emergency contexts, as is the case with a lot of toxic drugs, especially those classified as essential by the WHO. But we want to get away from allopathy and emergency, which stems from chronic disease caused by chronic toxicity. And these drugs are contributing to the very reason they are used in the first place.

The fact that people use MB as a lifestyle drug (and in addition to that, in such high doses above 200-300mcg) alone is already a sign how insane and toxic our culture has become.

Textile industries usually release a large amount of MB dyes in natural water sources, which becomes a health threat to human beings and microbes [99]. MB dye is harmful to human health above a certain concentration due to its substantial toxicity [24]. MB is toxic, carcinogenic, and non-biodegradable and can cause a serious threat to human health and destructive effects on the environment [100,101]. MB causes several risks to human health such as respiratory distress, abdominal disorders, blindness, and digestive and mental disorders [15,102]. It also causes nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, cyanosis, shock, gastritis, jaundice, methemoglobinemia, tissue necrosis, and increased heart rate, causing the death of premature cells in tissues and skin/eye irritations [103,104,105,106,107]. MB contacts with skin may result in skin redness and itching [108]. The no observed adverse effect level (NOAEL) for the MB in rats was observed to be 25 mg kg−1 [109].

In adults, methylene blue can cause central nervous system-related symptoms such as dizziness, confusion, and headaches.[14] Administration of methylene blue in neonates has led to hyperbilirubinemia, respiratory depression, pulmonary edema, phototoxicity, and hemolytic anemia.[15][16]

Last edited:

CreakyJoints

Does she talk about who pushed MB into the alternative health community?

I don't know about that user (Kelsey Kenney) and her sources.

Many of her posts show a lack of nuance, which puts me off - I usually don't read such people, especially not on twitter. But I think she is on the right track.

I have not seen evidence that methylene blue is outright toxic in small amounts. the only issue seems to be serotonin-related in larger amounts. The images she shared apparently is from people who took very high doses, died, and then of course the body would not be able to detoxify the rest of the MB, and thus cells stay blue. Whether they died due to the MB, I don't know, but in doses of >300mg, I wouldn't rule it out. Having blue dye in the brain, even temporarily, doesn't sound like a good thing, no matter the dose.

The interesting question is not what happens in the body at extremely high doses, but at regular "low" doses of 5-30mg, which is the common dosage.

In the end, it is an untested drug and no one knows the long-term consequences and whether the body is able to excrete all of the MB.

MB is a poison, there is no doubt about it. Some poisons can have a therepeutic effect in low doses that are below the acute toxicity treshold.

Thank you, I look forward to going through this: but the image the user shared in the first post clearly shows they simply put "methylene blue brain" into a Google (?) search, there is nothing whatsoever to suggest that the images are from people who took high doses of it and died, unless I'm missing something? Also, I appreciate what you're saying about "low" doses, but the study you've posted seems to imply that the threshold for any observable adverse effects is orders of magnitude higher than that, and "death", "liver failure", "brain damage", or even anything severe are conspicuously missing from Figure 5 [110], although perhaps it is not exhaustive.

Beyond your mention of serotonin, (which is an interesting clue, and I shall have to look into it) I haven't seen anything especially substantial and I'm still not entirely sure why suddenly lots of people are convinced without doubt it is a deadly poison? I'm not encouraging anyone to take it every single day, but I'd still like to know what the issue is with it, it's helped me in the past and I was hoping to rely on it again if similar situations arise. If it's common knowledge and I'm being uniquely stupid for asking then I apologise, but this is genuinely the first time I've seen such staunch negative attitudes towards something which I thought had the potential to be a helpful substance.

mosaic01

but the image the user shared in the first post clearly shows they simply put "methylene blue brain" into a Google (?) search, there is nothing whatsoever to suggest that the images are from people who took high doses of it and died, unless I'm missing something?

No one just drops dead from small doses of MB, I would say.

This is one of the links that come up from following her images on google:

"Greenish-blue discoloration of the brain and heart was observed during the autopsy of a 63-year-old woman who had been treated with methylene blue for septic shock following a traffic accident."

"A 63-year-old woman was admitted to the emergency depart-ment following a right-side impact car accident and incarcer-ation. At the accident site, the Glasgow score recorded wasless than 10, and the patient was endotracheally intubated andtreated with tranexamic acid. Although she remained hemo-dynamically stable during transport, cardiorespiratory arrest inasystole was registered on hospital admission. During her stayin the emergency department, the victim was always inrefractory hypovolemic and cardiogenic shock, justifying va-sopressor support with noradrenaline, dobutamine, and adren-aline, and reinforcement with intravenous fluids and bloodderivatives. Her hospital course was complicated by a persis-tent altered mental status, respiratory failure, acute kidneyinjury with acid-base imbalance that justified supplementationwith bicarbonate, and hypotension. The hypotension becamere fractory to catecholamines, requiring the use of methylene blue to maintain stable pressures and reduce possible shunting. Despite these therapeutic measures, death was verified approximately 46 h after the accident."

She did not die due to MB, she died with MB and then her body stopped being able to excrete the rest.

While most images seem to be indeed from people who were already dead and dyed post-mortem.

So yeah, it would be helpful if Kelsey would be less sloppy with these things. Her statement "These people died of methylene blue, these organs are not dyed post-mortem" is clearly wrong. I also couldn't find information that doses of 300mg-1g are acutely deadly, or that MB causes liver and brain damage per se. 15mg/kg is reported to cause hemolysis. In that sense, MB seems to be remarkably safe (for a drug), especially in mcg doses.

I haven't seen anything especially substantial and I'm still not entirely sure why suddenly lots of people are convinced without doubt it is a deadly poison? I'm not encouraging anyone to take it every single day, but I'd still like to know what the issue is with it, it's helped me in the past and I was hoping to rely on it again if similar situations arise. If it's common knowledge and I'm being uniquely stupid for asking then I apologise, but this is genuinely the first time I've seen such staunch negative attitudes towards something which I thought had the potential to be a helpful substance.

It is a chronically "deadly poison", in the context of all the other poisons people take these days to control symptoms and "boost" their metabolism. These toxins often accumulate, and they cause long-term issues that you can't directly connect to them. They force the body into a metabolic state that it does not want, due to all the toxicity, which then creates massive complications.

Disease comes from toxicity. More poisons are not the answer to toxicity.

A safer sustance than MB, with similar use cases and no toxicity, is Chlorine Dioxide. It is a powerful oxidant, kills infectious organisms, oxygenates the body, and oxidizes toxins. It does not need to be detoxified, and does not leave anything harmful in the body. In contrast to MB, chlorine dioxide is always badmouthed in the mainstream press.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
This twitter post with some apparently dyed blue organs hardly seems like evidence. I checked the twitter post, there is no link to a study no real explanation just a bunch of organs dyed blue. How does this refute the many many studies that show the benefits of methylene blue?

PopSocket

I see many people on twitter addicted to MB and when they stop shortly after they get ill. A form of detox. And they need to hop on it again.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I see many people on twitter addicted to MB and when they stop shortly after they get ill. A form of detox. And they need to hop on it again.

MB like every supplement should be used with caution a lot of people blindly start taking very high doses of supplements without doing sufficient research or considering how their bodies might react.

Personally I have seen very positive results from MB but I have also seen instances where people have had very negative reactions. For example it can increase serotonin and if someone is already in a high serotonin state (which many people are) this can make things a lot worse.

The most I've ever taken of MB in one day is 20mg and when I do I also take something like cypro to counter the increase in serotonin that can occur.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals