Low Toxin Testimonials “Chicken Skin” aka Keratosis Pilaris Resolved!

@InChristAlone Who knows why every time I eat red meat the next day I wake up with dandruff

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@InChristAlone Who knows why every time I eat red meat the next day I wake up with dandruff
So in #toxicbiletheory that answer to that would be the meat is causing your detox system to speed up and since it seems you would be cholestastic the retinoic acid/vitamin A is oozing through the skin instead of leaving out the bile and into the toilet.

Dominus

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
So in #toxicbiletheory that answer to that would be the meat is causing your detox system to speed up and since it seems you would be cholestastic the retinoic acid/vitamin A is oozing through the skin instead of leaving out the bile and into the toilet.
Are you using bile acid sequestrants?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why do you think it happens? Red meat messes me up and gives me thick flakes on my scalp.
It causing you to detox, meat is a powerful detoxer. Some people cannot handle red meat early on in the detox process because it pushes on copper and "vitamin A" so hard. They end up having to eat turkey and chicken for a while. I went through a season where I could only eat turkey because meat would push too hard. I am back to mostly red meat now.

peter88

It causing you to detox, meat is a powerful detoxer. Some people cannot handle red meat early on in the detox process because it pushes on copper and "vitamin A" so hard. They end up having to eat turkey and chicken for a while. I went through a season where I could only eat turkey because meat would push too hard. I am back to mostly red meat now.
I ate a low a diet for a year or so and my vitamin a level initially rose but ended up falling 20 points over the next year. The more beef I eat, the worse my dandruff is and I develop scabby dandruff on my head. All cow products cause this for me. Not sure if pushing through is the best option but I don’t know.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
I’ve had KP on my thighs and the back of my arms for as long as I can remember. It is almost completely gone now after going low toxin! The only other time it disappeared was when I was muscle meat carnivore. My GP at the time thought it was a gluten allergy, and at the time it made sense to me as on Carnivore diet I wasn’t consuming gluten. However, I’m eating plenty of whole grain sourdough bread now so it obviously was not the gluten.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals