Mel Magazine: Turns Out Manspreading Is Great For Your Back

jzeno

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/turns-out-manspreading-is-great-for-your-back

>One idea, featured recently on NPR, suggests changing the way we sit, sticking the butt out and holding the spine straight. Imagine you have a tail, and sit so the tail can wag, says Jenn Sherer, an educator who teaches spinal mindfulness (“spinefulness”) in California.

>So basically, you simply can’t escape getting up and moving your **** every couple hours at work. But, as NPR suggests, there are a few adjustments you can make.

>Such as? Try manspreading, believe it or not. Spread those knees like you’re an entitled bro on the subway, taking up as much space as you can. “You’ll notice those people often have their knees together, and if they’re getting a hip pinch, my suggestion there is to spread their knees apart and see if that alleviates the hip discomfort,” McGill says.

Another source says something similar. Apparently good for the spine.

Manspreading at work is good for your health

Last edited:

Cirion

I remember reading on "ways to increase testosterone" on anabolicmen.com awhile back too that just having a more "open" posture automatically increases T levels.

Spread legs, arms spread outward (not inward...ie, don't cross your arms), etc. I'll often spread my arms around two adjacent chairs when I can when talking to people for instance (Obviously I don't if people are in said two adjacent chairs, don't wanna make them feel weird lol). I can actually feel more androgenic, so it's definitely true.

Now that I know this, I can automatically spot the people with lower/higher androgens in the room just by their posture. Shy nervous people with low androgens tend to sit with legs close together and arms are often crossed, and they often can be seen looking at the floor or not looking directly at people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom