Liver tumour and NAFLD HELP!

OP
L

leeteeh

Gadolinium contrast dye is very bad and you should just tell them "No". Be firm. They'll back off. They like their nice clear crisp pictures but the ones they get without the poisonous gadolinium dye work just fine too. I had an MRI fall of 2020. I declined the gadolinium. The pathologist could see the fatty liver and the inflamed stage 1 ureteral obstruction and the 1mm lesion on my pancreas just fine.

info about gadolinium:
-paste-
"The acute tolerance and toxicities of various chemical forms of gadolinium, including free elemental and chelated forms, are well known and have been extensively studied (9,10). Much of the toxicity of elemental gadolinium is derived from its position in the periodic table in the middle of the lanthanide series of rare earth metals. Gadolinium has an ionic radius of 0.94 Å, a value that is nearly identical to elemental calcium, 0.99 Å (10). As such, it is capable of competing with calcium in myriad biophysical processes, including interaction and interference with calcium-dependent cellular and biochemical pathways within the reticuloendothelial system, calcium-dependent enzymatic reactions, ion channel function, and cellular phagocytosis. However, as gadolinium is a trivalent cation in its normal oxidation state, it binds to and interacts with relevant biomolecules with a much higher affinity than does the divalent calcium atom (10). Such interaction may adversely alter the enzyme kinetics of affected biologic processes, resulting in disruption of cellular homeostasis, cellular dysfunction, and injury."
-end paste-

-paste-
"Gadolinium is a rare earth metal that aligns with an MRI’s powerful magnetic field, but it is also toxic, so in its injectable form the metal is bound to chelating molecules to block its dangerous effects. Most of these molecules are then filtered through the kidneys and eliminated.

But there is growing evidence that tiny particles of gadolinium remain in the body – including the brain – causing serious side effects in some people, says kidney researcher Brent Wagner, MD, an associate professor in The University of New Mexico Department of Internal Medicine.

“We’ve come to the conclusion if a living organism gets this stuff there’s a chance that these weird particles can form, and my suspicion is this is what triggers this reaction,” says Wagner, who also serves as a staff physician at the Raymond G. Murphy Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Albuquerque. “It’s probably distributing everywhere in the body once someone gets it.”

Reports first started emerging about 15 years ago that some patients who had received the gadolinium contrast agent were experiencing a painful, debilitating skin condition called systemic fibrosis, which causes skin thickening and tightening in the joints and extremities, as well as internal organ damage.

At first, it was assumed that the reaction only occurred in patients with pre-existing kidney disease, but it later became clear that it also occurs in people with healthy kidneys, Wagner says.

“The kidneys themselves are not the problem,” he says. “There is long-term retention of gadolinium – a known toxic metal – regardless of the brand and irrespective of kidney function. There are thousands of members of social media groups focused on the chronic adverse effects of gadolinium-based contrast agents.”
-end paste-
That’s reassuring about your mri results. Although I’m not sure the mri machine they are using it could be something low power like a 1.5T rather than a 3T or 5T. I will find out Monday morning when I have my scan and ask which machine it is, if it’s a 1.5 I may also get a second mri with a 3T Or 5T mri, only if it is a 1.5T that has poorer quality images Monday morning. I will find out soon.
I’ve been doing my research on gadolinium and it seems like terrible stuff with little knowledge how to solve it if you had a bad reactions so I’ve told them no for sure!

OP
L

leeteeh

A couple of years ago the neurologist wanted a brain mri with contrast/gadolinium.
When I arrived I told the radiologist that I wanted an mri without contrast. She said to me: "Good call."
Afterwards when discussing the mri with the neurologist, no remark was ever made that the mri was done without contrast.

Stay firm on your decision if you don't want it.
Sounds like a good neurologist lol. Thanks for the response

danno99

Haidut reported on this study on his blog:

Aspirin can cure liver cancer in just 24 hours (in rabbits)

"A pair of studies by a group of scientists in Brazil. They used intratumoral injections of a 5% aspirin or 5% acetic acid (vinegar) solution in the first study, and 10% solutions of each in the second study. EITHER treatment not only destroyed the tumor within 24 hours but after 7 days all the biochemical and structural measurements returned to normal. In other words, aspirin or acetic acid can rapidly CURE cancer and without side effects, at least in rabbits."
------------------------------------------------

Not sure how practical or safe this aspirin dose would be but if I had cancer I would consider it.

TheSir

Does it say gram pr kilo body weight for a human?
The HED of the treatment was about ~7mg/kg. That means about 2 aspirin tablets in the form of injection directly into the tumor. However, considering that oral aspirin has to pass through the liver first before it reaches the bloodstream I don’t think an intratumoral injection is needed. Oral aspirin has about 50% systemic bioavailability, and of the 50% that are “lost” before reaching the bloodstream about half of that stays in the liver for processing/deactivation. This means that an oral dose 4x higher than the HED used in the study should be able to achieve the same live concentrations of aspirin or acetic acid in the liver. As such, 6-8 tablets of aspirin orally should suffice as a (liver) cancer cure.
The part about oral dosing is likely oversimplified though, since there is no guarantee that the dose will be evenly distributed across the liver, or even able to reach the tumor. Injecting something into the heart of the tumor greatly differs from attacking the tumor from the outside.

OP
L

leeteeh

Haidut reported on this study on his blog:

Aspirin can cure liver cancer in just 24 hours (in rabbits)

"A pair of studies by a group of scientists in Brazil. They used intratumoral injections of a 5% aspirin or 5% acetic acid (vinegar) solution in the first study, and 10% solutions of each in the second study. EITHER treatment not only destroyed the tumor within 24 hours but after 7 days all the biochemical and structural measurements returned to normal. In other words, aspirin or acetic acid can rapidly CURE cancer and without side effects, at least in rabbits."
------------------------------------------------

Not sure how practical or safe this aspirin dose would be but if I had cancer I would consider it.
I had already seen this and definitely will be part of my protocol if the mri results are bad news. Thank you

GreekGod

Juicing some of these raw anti cancer vegetables could be helpful and doubtful they would do any harm. I may have some other thoughts but look that over for starters.

GreekGod

Here is the full study details.

Attachments

• Anti-Cancer-Vegetables-Study_230804_204209.pdf
    505.3 KB · Views: 6

mostlylurking

Juicing some of these raw anti cancer vegetables could be helpful and doubtful they would do any harm. I may have some other thoughts but look that over for starters.

Uhh....

The cruciferous vegetables, shown at the link, eaten raw, are goitrogenic. That means they block thyroid function. Blocking thyroid function is pro-carcinogenic because thyroid is needed for oxidative energy metabolism. If you block that, you wind up with Warburg's "cancer metabolism".

Spinach is high in oxalic acid, which is inflammatory; inflammation is pro-carcinogenic, not to mention what those oxalic acid crystals do to your kidneys.
-paste-

Oxalate Problems​

One of the more intriguing and troubling food intolerances that has become increasingly common is to the high oxalate foods. Oxalates are natural substances found in many healthy foods, especially dark leafy greens like spinach, that bind calcium and other minerals, and when left unmetabolized, can form crystals leading to kidney stones. Approximately 10% of men and 7% of women experience at least one episode of kidney stones across the lifetime. Beyond the kidney stone, oxalate intolerance is linked to wide range of chronic health conditions largely due to the build up oxalic acid which may or may not bind calcium, but causes problems nevertheless. Poor oxalate metabolism disrupts gut health, shifting the microbiome unfavorably causing dysbiosis, damages the mitochondria and induces system wide oxidative stress, inflammation and immune reactivity. Problems with oxalate metabolism have been found in individuals with autism, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and fibromyalgia to name but a few. A common and usually somewhat successful remedy is to avoid the consumption of high oxalate foods. Below are some of the more common high oxalates.

It's important to do your own due diligence before embarking on a new way of eating.

OP
L

leeteeh

Thanks for all the new responses and I look into each comment suggestions.
I’ve had my mri today so should know more information on the tumour within a week.
Il be making a separate post about this but why would mri cause chest/rib pain? I’ve been having rib pain below lower left pec/nipple for over a year now. Ruled out heart with every scan and test possible, ruled out kidney and spleen with bloods and ultrasound. The MRI seemed to have triggered the pain again during and after the scan.

mostlylurking

Thanks for all the new responses and I look into each comment suggestions.
I’ve had my mri today so should know more information on the tumour within a week.
Il be making a separate post about this but why would mri cause chest/rib pain? I’ve been having rib pain below lower left pec/nipple for over a year now. Ruled out heart with every scan and test possible, ruled out kidney and spleen with bloods and ultrasound. The MRI seemed to have triggered the pain again during and after the scan.
Try getting under a heat lamp with the warmth and light about 24-30 inches away from the skin. Relax and shine the light on the area for 20-60 minutes. The heat is supposed to be comfortably warm; move it further back if it gets uncomfortable. I did that on my abdomen after my mri and it did help a lot. I used a chicken brooder lamp I got from the feed store.

Have you read through this thread? The recent posts at this link might be of interest.

GreekGod

Uhh....

The cruciferous vegetables, shown at the link, eaten raw, are goitrogenic. That means they block thyroid function. Blocking thyroid function is pro-carcinogenic because thyroid is needed for oxidative energy metabolism. If you block that, you wind up with Warburg's "cancer metabolism".

Spinach is high in oxalic acid, which is inflammatory; inflammation is pro-carcinogenic, not to mention what those oxalic acid crystals do to your kidneys.
-paste-

Oxalate Problems​

One of the more intriguing and troubling food intolerances that has become increasingly common is to the high oxalate foods. Oxalates are natural substances found in many healthy foods, especially dark leafy greens like spinach, that bind calcium and other minerals, and when left unmetabolized, can form crystals leading to kidney stones. Approximately 10% of men and 7% of women experience at least one episode of kidney stones across the lifetime. Beyond the kidney stone, oxalate intolerance is linked to wide range of chronic health conditions largely due to the build up oxalic acid which may or may not bind calcium, but causes problems nevertheless. Poor oxalate metabolism disrupts gut health, shifting the microbiome unfavorably causing dysbiosis, damages the mitochondria and induces system wide oxidative stress, inflammation and immune reactivity. Problems with oxalate metabolism have been found in individuals with autism, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and fibromyalgia to name but a few. A common and usually somewhat successful remedy is to avoid the consumption of high oxalate foods. Below are some of the more common high oxalates.

It's important to do your own due diligence before embarking on a new way of eating.

Most of the anti cancer vegetables to juice are in the onion garlic and leek categories. The reason I made the suggestion is they stop any growth of the cancer cells period. A tumor in the liver that grows much at all Is fatal. I know firsthand because that's how I lost my wife about 4 years ago.
They can also help w the livers detox function which is almost always a problem w cancer patients. This is suggested as a medical treatment that is relatively safe compared to the chemo type treatments that are normally forced on unsuspecting stared desperate people w a cancer or tumor. Hope that helps. This is not an eating plan.

OP
L

leeteeh

I
Try getting under a heat lamp with the warmth and light about 24-30 inches away from the skin. Relax and shine the light on the area for 20-60 minutes. The heat is supposed to be comfortably warm; move it further back if it gets uncomfortable. I did that on my abdomen after my mri and it did help a lot. I used a chicken brooder lamp I got from the feed store.

Have you read through this thread? The recent posts at this link might be of interest.
I have two red light therap devices I could use that have red and near infrared light spectrums. I will be using them more after this mri for sure

Dutchie

@leeteeh it's offtopic, but if you're still interested in buying an Aquatru countertop RO system, I just saw they're now on sale at the EU Aquatru site. 🙂
(I suspect until the end of the week bc of Black Friday).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals