Liver tumour and NAFLD HELP!

leeteeh

I’ve just seen told I have a liver tumour and NAFLD from an ultrasound scan after years of high liver enzymes.
I am waiting on an MRI scan of the liver to determine the type of tumour.
Any help or advice on liver tumours ? Whilst also having NAFLD as I’ve read fatty liver can help liver cancer thrive.

TheSir

Coffee enemas, liver flushes and TUDCA are very helpful against diseases of the liver.

Peatful

I’m no expert, but I would highly recommend experimenting with castor oil packs-
Or at least researching them

Peater

Another vote on TUDCA from me. Also research Mitolipin, from Idealabs - and methylene blue.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

What have you done/tried already for your liver?
Or have you just lived with it despite elevated liver enzymes?

Liver disease is often silent & progresses from mild low-grade cholestasis to fatty liver to steatosis and then cirrhosis.

I’ve just seen told I have a liver tumour and NAFLD from an ultrasound scan after years of high liver enzymes.
Any help or advice on liver tumours ? Whilst also having NAFLD as I’ve read fatty liver can help liver cancer thrive.

“Orange juice contains naringenin which is effective against melanoma, and guavas contain apigenin, also effective. A diet consisting of milk, orange juice, guavas, cheese, and some eggs, liver, and oysters, with aspirin would be protective against the spread of the tumor.” -Ray Peat

“Opiates are still commonly used for pain relief in cancer patients, despite the evidence that has accumulated for several decades indicating that they promote inflammation and cancer growth, while suppressing immunity and causing tissue catabolism, exacerbating the wasting that commonly occurs with cancer. Their use, rather than alternatives such as procaine, aspirin, and progesterone, is nothing but a medical fetish.” -Ray Peat

“Opiates are the standard medical prescription for pain control in cancer, but they are usually prescribed in inadequate quantities, "to prevent addiction." Biologically, they are the most inappropriate means of pain control, since they increase the release of histamine, which synergizes with the tumor-derived factors to suppress immunity and stimulate tumor growth.” -Ray Peat

“In 1969, two years before the war against cancer had begun pouring public money into the pockets of the cancer establishment, Harry Rubin gave a lecture that criticized the cancer establishment’s claim that it was curing cancer. He cited a study by a pathologist who had looked for cancer in the tissues of people who had been killed in accidents. He found identifiable cancers in the tissues of everyone over the age of fifty that he examined. If everyone over 50 has histologically detectable cancer, then the use of biopsy specimens as the basis for determining whether a person needs treatment has no scientific basis.“ -Ray Peat
“The GABA receptor system, and the systems that respond to glutamic acid (e.g., the "NMDA receptors") are involved in the inhibitory and excitatory processes that restrain or accelerate the growth of cancer cells, and progesterone acts through those systems to quiet cells, and restrain growth.” -Ray Peat

Morten

Forum Supporter
I heard in a regenerative podcast with Danny roddy and dinkow, that a woman with stage four cancer had applied 3- 4 drops of pyrucet at the navel area.
According to dinkow the woman was cured, to big Surprise for the doctors, which had given her short time to live.
She said, she had not followed any other protocol.
Dinkow said, mix pure ethanol with pyrucet 1:1, in a little bottle, and drip it to the navel.
Pyrucet = idealabs 😊.
Best wishes to you.

Peater

I heard in a regenerative podcast with Danny roddy and dinkow, that a woman with stage four cancer had applied 3- 4 drops of pyrucet at the navel area.
According to dinkow the woman was cured, to big Surprise for the doctors, which had given her short time to live.
She said, she had not followed any other protocol.
Dinkow said, mix pure ethanol with pyrucet 1:1, in a little bottle, and drip it to the navel.
Pyrucet = idealabs 😊.
Best wishes to you.

Wow!

mostlylurking

-paste-
Fatty liver is an abnormal metabolic condition of excess intrahepatic fat. This condition, referred to as hepatic steatosis, is tightly associated with chronic liver disease and systemic metabolic morbidity. The most prevalent form in humans, i.e. non-alcoholic fatty liver, generally develops due to overnutrition and sedentary lifestyle, and has as yet no approved drug therapy. Previously, we have developed a relevant large-animal model in which overnourished sheep raised on a high-calorie carbohydrate-rich diet develop hyperglycemia, hyperinsulinemia, insulin resistance, and hepatic steatosis. Here, we tested the hypothesis that treatment with thiamine (vitamin B1) can counter the development of hepatic steatosis driven by overnutrition. Remarkably, the thiamine-treated animals presented with completely normal levels of intrahepatic fat, despite consuming the same amount of liver-fattening diet. Thiamine treatment also decreased hyperglycemia and increased the glycogen content of the liver, but it did not improve insulin sensitivity, suggesting that steatosis can be addressed independently of targeting insulin resistance. Thiamine increased the catalytic capacity for hepatic oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids. However, at gene-expression levels, more-pronounced effects were observed on lipid-droplet formation and lipidation of very-low-density lipoprotein, suggesting that thiamine affects lipid metabolism not only through its known classic coenzyme roles. This discovery of the potent anti-steatotic effect of thiamine may prove clinically useful in managing fatty liver-related disorders.This article has an associated First Person interview with the joint first authors of the paper.
-end paste-

-paste-
The relationship between supplemental vitamins and various types of cancer has been the focus of recent investigation, and supplemental vitamins have been reported to modulate cancer rates. A significant association has been demonstrated between cancer and low levels of thiamine in the serum. Genetic studies have helped identify a number of factors that link thiamine to cancer, including the solute carrier transporter (SLC19) gene, transketolase, transcription factor p53, poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 gene, and the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate. Thiamine supplementation may contribute to a high rate of tumor cell survival, proliferation and chemotherapy resistance. Thiamine has also been implicated in cancer through its effects on matrix metalloproteinases, prostaglandins, cyclooxygenase-2, reactive oxygen species, and nitric oxide synthase. However, some studies have suggested that thiamine may exhibit some antitumor effects. The role of thiamine in cancer is controversial. However, thiamine deficiency may occur in patients with cancer and cause serious disorders, including Wernicke's encephalopathy, that require parenteral thiamine supplementation. A very high dose of thiamine produces a growth-inhibitory effect in cancer. Therefore, further investigations of thiamine in cancer are needed to clarify this relationship.
-end paste-

-paste-
The dichotomous effect of thiamine supplementation on cancer cell growth is characterized by growth stimulation at low doses and growth suppression at high doses. Unfortunately, how thiamine reduces cancer cell proliferation is currently unknown. Recent focuses on metabolic targets for cancer therapy have exploited the altered regulation of the thiamine-dependent enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH). Cancer cells inactivate PDH through phosphorylation by overexpression of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinases (PDKs). Inhibition of PDKs by dichloracetate (DCA) exhibits a growth suppressive effect in many cancers. Recently it has been shown that the thiamine co-enzyme, thiamine pyrophosphate reduces PDK mediated phosphorylation of PDH. Therefore, the objective of this study was to determine if high dose thiamine supplementation reduces cell proliferation through a DCA like mechanism.

Conclusion​

Our findings suggest that high dose thiamine reduces cancer cell proliferation by a mechanism similar to that described for dichloroacetate.
-end paste-

A Role for Thiamine Deficiency in Cancer - Hormones Matter Please read.

mostlylurking

I recommend refusing the so called "contrast agent" they will want you to take for the MRI. Gadolinium is a heavy metal. They can see what they need to see without it.

Morten

Forum Supporter
In this thread is mentioned the bulgariencancer surviver.

OP
L

leeteeh

thank you everyone for your responses I will be taking all advice.
I am due am MRI next week to see what type of tumour it is and of course they want to use gadolinium contrast dye. I even asked how much more accurate is the scan with dye, they said it makes it clearer and easier to see the tumour and specifics of the liver and tumour. I really dont feel comfortable using it as what if this was a bad cancerous tumour of sorts, I dont see having this toxic dye good if it is plus the fatty liver and my history of poor health with mold and other issues.
any pointers for specific research and detailed description of how gadolinium is toxic ? meaning what it does to the body.
thanks again

OP
L

leeteeh

Liver disease is often silent & progresses from mild low-grade cholestasis to fatty liver to steatosis and then cirrhosis.
nothing, I've taken tudca, vitamin e, calcium glucarate and some things in the past but never huge doses or more than a couple of months.
they have always been slightly above range and I assumed it was normal as I used to lift weights and that can have an effect on liver enzymes.

OP
L

leeteeh

in terms of the cholestasis the ultrasound shows normal bile duct, gallbladder, kidneys, liver size and spleen. I did think possibly an issue with bile but everything came back fine other than the fat and tumour.

youngsinatra

in terms of the cholestasis the ultrasound shows normal bile duct, gallbladder, kidneys, liver size and spleen. I did think possibly an issue with bile but everything came back fine other than the fat and tumour.
On an ultrasound my liver, gallbladder and bile ducts also looked normal, but I still had biliary dyskinesia and digestive symptoms due to it. -> tendency towards constipation with loose stools with undigested food particles & light-yellow colored stool that float - in contrast, when my bile flow is stimulated, I get frequent, very nice, solid, dark brown bowel movements that sink.

Do you have similar problems?

mostlylurking

I am due am MRI next week to see what type of tumour it is and of course they want to use gadolinium contrast dye. I even asked how much more accurate is the scan with dye, they said it makes it clearer and easier to see the tumour and specifics of the liver and tumour. I really dont feel comfortable using it as what if this was a bad cancerous tumour of sorts, I dont see having this toxic dye good if it is plus the fatty liver and my history of poor health with mold and other issues.
any pointers for specific research and detailed description of how gadolinium is toxic ? meaning what it does to the body.
Gadolinium contrast dye is very bad and you should just tell them "No". Be firm. They'll back off. They like their nice clear crisp pictures but the ones they get without the poisonous gadolinium dye work just fine too. I had an MRI fall of 2020. I declined the gadolinium. The pathologist could see the fatty liver and the inflamed stage 1 ureteral obstruction and the 1mm lesion on my pancreas just fine.

info about gadolinium:
-paste-
"The acute tolerance and toxicities of various chemical forms of gadolinium, including free elemental and chelated forms, are well known and have been extensively studied (9,10). Much of the toxicity of elemental gadolinium is derived from its position in the periodic table in the middle of the lanthanide series of rare earth metals. Gadolinium has an ionic radius of 0.94 Å, a value that is nearly identical to elemental calcium, 0.99 Å (10). As such, it is capable of competing with calcium in myriad biophysical processes, including interaction and interference with calcium-dependent cellular and biochemical pathways within the reticuloendothelial system, calcium-dependent enzymatic reactions, ion channel function, and cellular phagocytosis. However, as gadolinium is a trivalent cation in its normal oxidation state, it binds to and interacts with relevant biomolecules with a much higher affinity than does the divalent calcium atom (10). Such interaction may adversely alter the enzyme kinetics of affected biologic processes, resulting in disruption of cellular homeostasis, cellular dysfunction, and injury."
-end paste-

-paste-
"Gadolinium is a rare earth metal that aligns with an MRI’s powerful magnetic field, but it is also toxic, so in its injectable form the metal is bound to chelating molecules to block its dangerous effects. Most of these molecules are then filtered through the kidneys and eliminated.

But there is growing evidence that tiny particles of gadolinium remain in the body – including the brain – causing serious side effects in some people, says kidney researcher Brent Wagner, MD, an associate professor in The University of New Mexico Department of Internal Medicine.

“We’ve come to the conclusion if a living organism gets this stuff there’s a chance that these weird particles can form, and my suspicion is this is what triggers this reaction,” says Wagner, who also serves as a staff physician at the Raymond G. Murphy Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Albuquerque. “It’s probably distributing everywhere in the body once someone gets it.”

Reports first started emerging about 15 years ago that some patients who had received the gadolinium contrast agent were experiencing a painful, debilitating skin condition called systemic fibrosis, which causes skin thickening and tightening in the joints and extremities, as well as internal organ damage.

At first, it was assumed that the reaction only occurred in patients with pre-existing kidney disease, but it later became clear that it also occurs in people with healthy kidneys, Wagner says.

“The kidneys themselves are not the problem,” he says. “There is long-term retention of gadolinium – a known toxic metal – regardless of the brand and irrespective of kidney function. There are thousands of members of social media groups focused on the chronic adverse effects of gadolinium-based contrast agents.”
-end paste-

Dutchie

thank you everyone for your responses I will be taking all advice.
thanks again
A couple of years ago the neurologist wanted a brain mri with contrast/gadolinium.
When I arrived I told the radiologist that I wanted an mri without contrast. She said to me: "Good call."
Afterwards when discussing the mri with the neurologist, no remark was ever made that the mri was done without contrast.

Stay firm on your decision if you don't want it.

OP
L

leeteeh

On an ultrasound my liver, gallbladder and bile ducts also looked normal, but I still had biliary dyskinesia and digestive symptoms due to it. -> tendency towards constipation with loose stools with undigested food particles & light-yellow colored stool that float - in contrast, when my bile flow is stimulated, I get frequent, very nice, solid, dark brown bowel movements that sink.

Do you have similar problems?
No issue with constipation or very loose stool, unless I have too much fibre.
But yes to the light coloured yellow stool
More than dark or brown. For a while it was just because I was on a mostly dairy diet as that’s all I could eat or crave without forcing myself to eat. This was some months ago and now im eating fine although stools are still slightly lighter/yellow than regular.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals