Iron and calcium .. conversation with atom bergstrom

tommyg130

Thoughts.. atom bergstrom is an interesting cat who I like very much. He has something called solar timing where you eat certain foods at certain times based on their relationship with the sun.

He says to avoid eating red meat and milk in the same meal for some of the reasons he outlines in the image . Being a peater I’ve intentionally added milk or cheese to my meat containing meals to balance the calcium to phosphorus ratio. This is Contrary to what he says .

He also says iron is anabolic and calcium catabolic ? Thoughts ? I def feel strong and my muscles look full when drinking milk so idk . But they also do when I eat red meat which has iron.

He says cAlcium blocks iron.. if you asked Morley robbins he’d say that’s good lol..

I don’t know if I should split up milk and meat or not.. when balancing calcium to phosphorous is it important to have calcium right after meat .. or just over the course of a day and week etc make sure to have enough calcium ? Do we want to block iron or not ?!!!

Thoughts on all of this and the screenshot ?

Attachments

• 6A4F7230-75A4-4A2F-8186-914AB64B5228.png
    6A4F7230-75A4-4A2F-8186-914AB64B5228.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 62

Eberhardt

Id say atoms theories are hogwash but even so it should not matter if you separate them and dont take it at the same meal. Same meal is more a question of like coffee blocking iron and carbs reducing proteinstress. Nutrientwise/balancewise splitting is fine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals