IdeaLabsDC.com June 2016 Giveaway

ste199

Bump

keith

Bump

belcanto

Short (true) story: Last year my trainer at the gym was trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage. I asked her if she used anything to help her with this, and she told me about a highly estrogenic herb. I told her about Ray Peat and his Progest-E (sorry Haidut, didn't know about Progestene at the time) and she started it, as well as coconut oil because I told her she would feel warmer if she did. After a bit she stopped always wearing her hoodie to the gym because she was warm . . . and a few months later, she was pregnant. She now has an extremely healthy baby girl (I lent her my copy of Dr. Peat's Nutrition for Women book and she devoured it; she even took progesterone during her pregnancy). I love happy endings!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Short (true) story: Last year my trainer at the gym was trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage. I asked her if she used anything to help her with this, and she told me about a highly estrogenic herb. I told her about Ray Peat and his Progest-E (sorry Haidut, didn't know about Progestene at the time) and she started it, as well as coconut oil because I told her she would feel warmer if she did. After a bit she stopped always wearing her hoodie to the gym because she was warm . . . and a few months later, she was pregnant. She now has an extremely healthy baby girl (I lent her my copy of Dr. Peat's Nutrition for Women book and she devoured it; she even took progesterone during her pregnancy). I love happy endings!

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing!
Even if she did not buy my supplement, it's all good. She has a daughter and a changed outlook on life :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals