Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
720 Total Entries!
18 Hours Left at time of posting!

Entry will close Tuesday at noon and winners will be picked soon after.

:hattip

tinkerer

Thanks Haidut.

BTW, I saw you mention FDA concerns somewhere. In my experience, the FDA comes down on those making health claims for non-prescription products, especially when diseases are mentioned. Those who don't make health claims, but instead use vague language like "energy booster" and such, tend to get left alone, from what I've seen.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
tinkerer said:
post 103982 Thanks Haidut.

BTW, I saw you mention FDA concerns somewhere. In my experience, the FDA comes down on those making health claims for non-prescription products, especially when diseases are mentioned. Those who don't make health claims, but instead use vague language like "energy booster" and such, tend to get left alone, from what I've seen.

I really wish the situation was that simple. FDA has been known to crack down on anything they deem a threat to the drug supply and demand. The steroid androstenedione, which is a natural metabolite of DHEA and has even less direct anabolic activity than DHEA was classified as anabolic steroid by Congress in 2004 after heavy lobbying by the FDA. Online stores were getting shut down well before Andro became illegal in 2004. I know people who have been shut down for selling the thyroid hormone T2, even though it is perfectly legal. Finally, FDA is seriously considering withdrawing from the market the vitamins P5P and biotin due to competing pharma interests. So, yes, if you do anything they dislike and it is big enough to affect drug sales you will be shut down or at least get involved in a costly legal battles against an opponent who has no budgetary limit on legal fees.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tinkerer

haidut said:
post 104014
tinkerer said:
post 103982 Thanks Haidut.

I really wish the situation was that simple. FDA has been known to crack down on anything they deem a threat to the drug supply and demand. The steroid androstenedione, which is a natural metabolite of DHEA and has even less direct anabolic activity than DHEA was classified as anabolic steroid by Congress in 2004 after heavy lobbying by the FDA. Online stores were getting shut down well before Andro became illegal in 2004. I know people who have been shut down for selling the thyroid hormone T2, even though it is perfectly legal. Finally, FDA is seriously considering withdrawing from the market the vitamins P5P and biotin due to competing pharma interests. So, yes, if you do anything they dislike and it is big enough to affect drug sales you will be shut down or at least get involved in a costly legal battles against an opponent who has no budgetary limit on legal fees.

Yup

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals