May Giveaway 2016

healthnatura

May is here! so lets jump into a new drawing. As has been the tradition so far there will be a $40 jackpot for those who order to get bonus entries. Also look for all your free entry options and repost all over the place please.

I'm going back to a select list of products for your enjoyment your prize may come from the below.
Pregnenolone 99.3% pure powder 20 grams
Simply Progesterone
Simply A 2,500 i.u.
Simply A 15,000 i.u.
Simply D3 any potency
Whole E 1oz
Clean Collagen 1lb
Niacinamide 150 grams
Methylene blue drops 100mcg per drop made from pure methylene blue powder in purified water.

Best of luck!

p.s. There have been a few consecutive winners so in all fairness I feel that it is best to add to the rules that you can't win more than once in any three (or two) consecutive months. I'm open to your feedback on this topic so please chime in as I feel out this idea. There has been a relatively small pool of participants and I love filling repeat winners but I believe in sharing the love and increasing the chances for those who are interested and haven't won as of yet. Thoughts?

Click Here to Enter Giveaway!

CoolTweetPete

Thank you for offering this Dr. Kassner.

As a multiple time winner, I don't think it necessary to limit wins, but I'll go quietly. :ss

PhilParma

I haven't won, but I don't think it's necessary to restrict repeat winners. It's up to you though, I can understand the reasoning either way.

lindsay

Woohoo! Maybe this month I will win :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've used the following products from HealthNatura and find them all to be excellent quality.
Activated Charcoal
Simply Progesterone
Cascara
Simply A 2,500
Simply D 1,000
Clean Collagen
Pregnenolone

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Bumps worth 50 entries now. :ss2

lindsay

I've used the following products from HealthNatura and find them all to be excellent quality.
Activated Charcoal
Simply Progesterone
Cascara
Simply A 2,500
Simply D 1,000
Clean Collagen
Pregnenolone

Bump! This is very helpful Info. Blossom! I am so glad you introduced me to their Simply Progesterone - I really like it! Plus it's on sale right now :) And I've been using their Vitamin A topically as well - very good products.

keith

Thanks!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals