Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!

Kunder

Putting an ice pack on your testicles during masturbation, and even during the subsequent orgasm, adds another dimension to the experience. I encourage to try. Especially if you think you’ve tried everything.

#****nofap

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBrain

So far I feel like Superman lol. I am going to continue this for another 8 weeks and see how it goes. My "fuse" has definitely shortened, and I am becoming a lot more impatient and aggressive. Now I need more self-control and not rage.
increased aggresssiveness, masculinity this feeling of beeing superman all that stuff is just a sign of temporary increased adrenalin and energy boost , the cold shower signals your body to make ready for fight or flight. It provides him more energy , as result your test levels rises significantly.

You dont need to ice your balls just get cold shower , this cooling effect on balls is only nessecary if they re too hot otherwise just senceless. By the way did ray peat didnt mention to reduce stress hormones when ever you can. Hahah so you need stop this urgently if you re a true peater

Putting an ice pack on your testicles during masturbation, and even during the subsequent orgasm, adds another dimension to the experience. I encourage to try. Especially if you think you’ve tried everything.

#****nofap
I hear a bag over the head is even better

griesburner

i tried to ice my balls serveral times, too. I do it every time after a hot shower for a minute with cold water only to my balls. But i dont understand the extreme reactions you all get from it or maybe I am not so sensitive down there dont know. I feel nothing special about it, whether positive nor negative

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
This is my first attempt,
Frozen veg
Balls placed on top
Stay for 10 minutes

Currently after 4 minutes I have a burning pain in my testicular sack, and im in a high degree of discomfort
Hey man,
DO NOT PUSH THROUGH ANY PAIN.
It should also not be applied directly. Preferably cool your testicles from the outside of your jocks.

Kunder

Periodically checking CNN to see when this becomes a viral news...”a fringe internet community of followers of a Mexican cult leader Ray Peat has exploded with emergency rooms visits after the leader had called on his followers to ice their testicles as way to excort what he refers to as “Poofah demons”. More on this from Don Lemon...”

Philjay

Periodically checking CNN to see when this becomes a viral news...”a fringe internet community of followers of a Mexican cult leader Ray Peat has exploded with emergency rooms visits after the leader had called on his followers to ice their testicles as way to excort what he refers to as “Poofah demons”. More on this from Don Lemon...”
That made me laugh.

And im attempting this again as follows.
Boxers on. Ice applied in the morning through boxers for 10 mins
We will see how this turns out, is it a load of bollocks, or is it the real thing.
It takes balls to do, and it feels a bit like sack-rilege if not done properly.
Any more?

Andman

increased aggresssiveness, masculinity this feeling of beeing superman all that stuff is just a sign of temporary increased adrenalin and energy boost , the cold shower signals your body to make ready for fight or flight. It provides him more energy , as result your test levels rises significantly.

You dont need to ice your balls just get cold shower , this cooling effect on balls is only nessecary if they re too hot otherwise just senceless. By the way did ray peat didnt mention to reduce stress hormones when ever you can. Hahah so you need stop this urgently if you re a true peater

agreed

Wagner83

Having no access to ice I decided to wrap the testicles in a printed portrait of Margaret Thatcher. They shrank and became freezing cold instantly, one hour later the androgenic effects are exceptional. My voice is so deep I can't hear it, aggressivity is so extreme I headbutted the mirror.

Last edited:

Philjay

Having no access to ice I decided to wrap the testicles in a printed portrait of Margaret Thatcher. They shrank and became freezing cold instantly, one hour later the androgenic effects were exceptional. My voice is so deep I can't hear it, aggressivity is such that I headbutted the mirror.

Whatever floats your boat.
I get a similar effect when I hear ann widdicombes voice.

Andman

Having no access to ice I decided to wrap the testicles in a printed portrait of Margaret Thatcher. They shrank and became freezing cold instantly, one hour later the androgenic effects were exceptional. My voice is so deep I can't hear it, aggressivity is so extreme I headbutted the mirror.

this is groundbreaking stuff. need to find a printer asap!

Constatine

This made my night.

Philjay

Doing this again today, I am feeling something, and its not just cold balls.
I can see my sack contracting and my balls seem to be getting fuller.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom