Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
All I can say is that I thought it was a load of BS when I read about this online, that apparently the Russian powerlifters used to do this before their lifts.
Anyway, it is now day 5 and all I can say is this:
-Profound increase in sex-drive
-Stronger at the gym
-Outstanding libido
-Stronger orgasms
-Deeper voice (following 2 hours after icing)
-Reminds me of how I feel when I use LJ100®

I have simply been grabbing 2 ice cubes and placing it in a zip lock bag and letting it melt, about 3 times per day.

I would love to see other guy's experiences with this... So please post below.

(Attached are some scientific studies)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 1.25.54 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 1.25.54 pm.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 420

BibleBeliever

I have used the cold shower method of cooling. Notice the same effect, increased libido and deeper voice, greatly enhanced cardiovascular performance.
This is especially the case in the summer.
However it is not as effective in the winter when it is cold out. Sometimes it causes a stress-effect (cold raises cortisol), but sugars/salt help counter this.
With the cold shower method if you do not warm your body up after then it has negatives on overall blood flow. As long as a sweat is achieved via exercise after, then these negatives are countered.

I have not tried the ice pack method. I imagine it would be much cooler than cold water focused there. I assume some would have to ensure good blood flow after, in case it was too cold.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I have used the cold shower method of cooling. Notice the same effect, increased libido and deeper voice, greatly enhanced cardiovascular performance.
This is especially the case in the summer.
However it is not as effective in the winter when it is cold out. Sometimes it causes a stress-effect (cold raises cortisol), but sugars/salt help counter this.
With the cold shower method if you do not warm your body up after then it has negatives on overall blood flow. As long as a sweat is achieved via exercise after, then these negatives are countered.

I have not tried the ice pack method. I imagine it would be much cooler than cold water focused there. I assume some would have to ensure good blood flow after, in case it was too cold.

Awesome. Yeah do give it a shot, I would love to hear your own feedback.
I am actually going to do this for at least another 8-12 weeks, because I really want to see how far I can take this.
Best before the gym I reckon.
There was a report of a guy who doubled his T levels using "Snowballs"... I would love to get blood tests throughout this period.

Constatine

Interesting. Have to give this a try. I used to take cold showers and it does seem to increase masculinity.

x-ray peat

so I tried this last night, and as reported by others my sack size grew to AC/DC proportions. Unfortunately my usual morning wood was no where to be found :(.

Of course it was only one day of experimenting but it does make me question why would icing your balls have any positive effect at all.
We all know that the scrotum is designed to keep the testes at an ideal temperature; not too hot, not too cold. But if keeping the balls even more cool than normal was good for reproductive success then we would have evolved a scrotum that was down by our knees.

I noticed in one of the studies on improving sperm quality in infertile men posted by the OP it pointed out that scrotal temperatures in infertile men was a full degree Celsius warmer than the controls. This may mean that icing infertile warm balls was only helping to get them back to normal and it may not have the same effect on fertile men.

here is one guys take on it.
http://www.thebroscientist.com/bull****-cold-showers-youve-told-far/
"Scientific Studies of Testosterone Levels in Relation to Cold
After some digging in Pubmed and Google Scholar I found several interesting papers in which testosterone levels are measured after cold exposure (some of them are done in humans, some in rats/mice).

Last edited:

Constatine

so I tried this last night, and as reported by others my sack size grew to AC/DC proportions. Unfortunately my usual morning wood was no where to be found :(.

Of course it was only one day of experimenting but it does make me question why would icing your balls have any positive effect at all.
We all know that the scrotum is designed to keep the testes at an ideal temperature; not too hot, not too cold. But if keeping the balls even more cool than normal was good for reproductive success then we would have evolved a scrotum that was down by our knees.

I noticed in one of the studies on improving sperm quality in infertile men posted by the OP it pointed out that scrotal temperatures in infertile men was a full degree Celsius warmer than the controls. This may mean that icing infertile warm balls was only helping to get them back to normal and it may not have the same effect on fertile men.

here is one guys take on it.
The Broscientist — High-Performance Bodybuilding with Science. It works.
"Scientific Studies of Testosterone Levels in Relation to Cold
After some digging in Pubmed and Google Scholar I found several interesting papers in which testosterone levels are measured after cold exposure (some of them are done in humans, some in rats/mice).
Though this could be due to the stress response of full body cold immersion. Not necessarily a result of cool testes. Its interesting though that when the testicles get really cold they do shrivel up, if it was good for them to be very cold they would likely stay low when exposed to cold temperatures. Though I might have received some benefit from the icing the first day.

Last edited:
OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Though this could be due to the stress response of full body cold immersion. Not necessarily a result of cool testes. Its interesting though that when the testicles get really cold they do shrivel up, if it was good for them to be very cold they would likely stay low when exposed to cold temperatures. Though I might have received some benefit from the icing the first day.

It is consistently producing solid results for me. Have you tried it again recently? What benefits do you notice? I actually keep getting this ""rush"""when I do it, as in I feel extremely STRONG and aggressive. I really want to know more about what it's doing, physiologically.

BibleBeliever

Tried both again.
Finding more of the testosterone type boost with the cold shower. Focusing the cold shower just on the testicles definitely is less stressful than the cold on the whole body. Used for about 10 minutes. Then put them under some warm water after to make sure blood flow was sufficient. Deepened voice and there was ample stimulation in the private region after. Used the energy for kettlebell swings.

Tried the zip lock bag/ice method and that sure is intense on the skin! No noticed positive effects. Do you warm the region after with this method or induce sweating to counter it? Any worries of skin damage from the ice?
Is it very cold temperature where you are?

Constatine

It is consistently producing solid results for me. Have you tried it again recently? What benefits do you notice? I actually keep getting this ""rush"""when I do it, as in I feel extremely STRONG and aggressive. I really want to know more about what it's doing, physiologically.
Increased libido and aggression.

x-ray peat

Though this could be due to the stress response of full body cold immersion. Not necessarily a result of cool testes.
Yeah that's true. Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be any specific studies that specifically iced down the balls of fertile men.

x-ray peat

Tried the zip lock bag/ice method and that sure is intense on the skin! No noticed positive effects. Do you warm the region after with this method or induce sweating to counter it? Any worries of skin damage from the ice?
that sounds dangerous. i dont think you need to actually freeze your balls that much. Just get a cooling effect. I put an ice gel pack over sweat pants and boxers and felt that was plenty cold.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I remember years ago finding a study where immersion in hot water bath and then straight into an ice bath dramatically increased fertility in hypogonadic males.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I remember years ago finding a study where immersion in hot water bath and then straight into an ice bath dramatically increased fertility in hypogonadic males.
So far I feel like Superman lol. I am going to continue this for another 8 weeks and see how it goes. My "fuse" has definitely shortened, and I am becoming a lot more impatient and aggressive. Now I need more self-control and not rage.

x-ray peat

So far I feel like Superman lol. I am going to continue this for another 8 weeks and see how it goes. My "fuse" has definitely shortened, and I am becoming a lot more impatient and aggressive. Now I need more self-control and not rage.
glad to hear it. any interest in getting some blood tests done? would love to know if this is for real

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
glad to hear it. any interest in getting some blood tests done? would love to know if this is for real
I would've loved to. What I might do down the track, when I have a bit more authority on the matter of Male Testosterone here Australia, I will get a friend to undergo some bloodwork, but so far I am 100% sold.
The response that I am getting was far beyond anything I was expecting.
It is getting to a point where I feel like I am about to really crack at someone. My fuse is SO short. I actually feel like I have to back off the ice for a day haha!
So far I have suggested to a really close friend to try it out, and its been two days for him so far and he sent me a text saying "I'm surprised how well this is working man".

DrJ

Instructions not clear. Just called zombie nuts by girl from bar. But don't keep nuts in house b/c PUFA so not rational statement. Feeling very confused but fortunate b/c serving Salted Fruit Milk is difficult to explain as legit breakfast to normies. :)

But if keeping the balls even more cool than normal was good for reproductive success then we would have evolved a scrotum that was down by our knees.
Wait. Feeling like the ubermensch right now. Sorry to all you evolutionary dead-ends. Have an aspirin and feel better while I enjoy my liquid breakfast. Lol

Strange coincidence. A year ago I picked up on the Steve Richfield temperature reset protocol. As part of that I got used to sleeping in really heavy clothing and doing very warm showers in the morning. Really helped most of my issues, except my penis sensitivity and libido went WAY down and it just wasn't what it used to be. I never put the two and two together, until some days ago I read that the testicles work best when at a somewhat lower temperature compared to the rest of the body (???). Since a few days now, I've only kept the heavy clothing from the waist up, and sleep in light loose clothing from the waist down. Things seem to have improved a bit. We'll see...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom