Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!

Ulysses

I would bet that ball massage would also increase testosterone due to increased blood flow. There is a woman's movement called orgasmic meditation which gets guy volunteers to massage their clits in a non-sexual way. Maybe we can start something similar. Could post this to the RPF women's thread as a test market.
It’s a great idea but I don’t know well it will work in practice, because it would take an extraordinary amount of trust for me to let a random woman put my balls between her fingers.

x-ray peat

It’s a great idea but I don’t know well it will work in practice, because it would take an extraordinary amount of trust for me to let a random woman put my balls between her fingers.
lol, definitely a risk/reward calculation is needed. However getting freezer burn on your sack is also a risk that needs to be balanced

Ulysses

The warm period is short lived.
You’re right, I looked up the mean temperatures of Moscow by month and I stand corrected. It really doesn’t even get that warm there. I was thinking of Dostoevsky novels where the characters summer in the countryside because the city is “oppressively hot.”

But, certain features of modern life raise testicular temperature no matter how cold it is outside. Wearing pants and sitting for most of the day will roast your balls. It’s still wise to counteract that.

On the other hand:

Herbie

You’re right, I looked up the mean temperatures of Moscow by month and I stand corrected. It really doesn’t even get that warm there. I was thinking of Dostoevsky novels where the characters summer in the countryside because the city is “oppressively hot.”

But, certain features of modern life raise testicular temperature no matter how cold it is outside. Wearing pants and sitting for most of the day will roast your balls. It’s still wise to counteract that.

I can see how it would be theraputic especially if there is no cold water source to bath in on hot days.

I'm still haunted by the stories from the Gulag Archepelego of the temperatures in the Kolyma and the Urals which are further north than Moscow.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn did mention of people coming up to these areas from the Donbass which is down south where it's warmer. He mentions how he didn't like to read Dostoevsky in the gulag times because he spoke of food too much. He also said the worst thing of all of being in the gulags was the cold.

Mauritio

wouldnt increased t through icing them balls also cause increased estrogen through aromatization ?!

Mauritio

My blood test results showed elevated Estrogen, but that was alongside a rise in T. Pretty easily remedied by Calcium D-Glucarate.

yep , or some 5adhp ...

smith

Has anyone become hairier after doing this? This is a genuine question.

dhtsupreme

Portable cooling fan for testicles

What do you guys think? Has anyone tried it?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Physique update, after 2 years of icing my balls + Biohacking my Testosterone to 988ng/dl ?

Attachments

• Lucas Topless.png
    Lucas Topless.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 115

ReSTART

Portable cooling fan for testicles

What do you guys think? Has anyone tried it?
Lol!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom