Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Strange coincidence. A year ago I picked up on the Steve Richfield temperature reset protocol. As part of that I got used to sleeping in really heavy clothing and doing very warm showers in the morning. Really helped most of my issues, except my penis sensitivity and libido went WAY down and it just wasn't what it used to be. I never put the two and two together, until some days ago I read that the testicles work best when at a somewhat lower temperature compared to the rest of the body (???). Since a few days now, I've only kept the heavy clothing from the waist up, and sleep in light loose clothing from the waist down. Things seem to have improved a bit. We'll see...

That's very interesting indeed. I will be extremely curious if you give this ice method a shot. Remember to start slow.

I used one of those gel-packs that you put in the fridge to treat injuries and such. Applied it for about 5 minutes in total... other than a vague discomfort in my balls, I can't say I feel any benefits yet.

Prob a stress reaction like from alcohol

BibleBeliever

that sounds dangerous. i dont think you need to actually freeze your balls that much. Just get a cooling effect. I put an ice gel pack over sweat pants and boxers and felt that was plenty cold.
Tried it this way, it is definitely easier and more practical.

So, even if it is a "stress reaction", that doesn't really mean much, it certainly doesn't mean that it's a bad thing by default.

Maybe lowering the temperature of the testicles to sub-normal temperatures can stimulate increased testosterone production in a way that isn't harmful. Besides, let's not treat "stress" as if it is always a bad thing. Strength training is stress, but it leads to adaptations such as increase in testosterone production and increased muscle mass, so in that case, a temporary stress results in a long term benefit.

i forget which one it was, either the last one or the one before that, ray talks about in his newsletter about something along the lines of, how people can confuse something as negative as a positive, i forget the exact examples he uses, but i know he specifically talked about cold showers and them not being good

found it:

6eAwqwF.png

hUlzB9O.png

fradon

It is consistently producing solid results for me. Have you tried it again recently? What benefits do you notice? I actually keep getting this ""rush"""when I do it, as in I feel extremely STRONG and aggressive. I really want to know more about what it's doing, physiologically.

its increasing ATP...the power system of the body..its related to soemthing called hormesis stress which increase energy production in the mitochondria and can even wake up so called dormant mitochondria...been looking into this type of stress for my again parent.

DrJ

Just legit tried this since I don't actually frequent bars or drink much, and thus have plenty of time for possibly wacky self-experimentation. Did 10 minutes. Almost bed time so brain fog was setting in but within about 30 sec my alertness and mental clarity went to 11/10. Whoa. Wondering if I will be able to fall asleep because I feel like I should start a new project. Was not uncomfortable aside from where ice pack was touching my thigh and overall body started to feel very warm and even hot. Not sure about the other effects, but I would definitely consider trying this on the morning of a big presentation or something. Seems a lot like the energization you get from a cold shower.

Gaga

I'm using cold water in a plastic cup for around 1-2 min
15 min is extreme imo

Gaga

What do you notice?
Slightly better mood and overall muscle feeling, nothing crazy though. Tight underwear, sitting job,all this affects testosterone cause scrotum temperature goes up. So I do a 1 min cooling and then apply gonadin in the morning, pansterone afternoon and evening along with andro

Makrosky

i forget which one it was, either the last one or the one before that, ray talks about in his newsletter about something along the lines of, how people can confuse something as negative as a positive, i forget the exact examples he uses, but i know he specifically talked about cold showers and them not being good

found it:

6eAwqwF.png

hUlzB9O.png
Homeopathy theories were from before 1950's.

And I also think Paracelsus many centuries ago claimed that the difference between a remedy and a poison is just the dose.

Makrosky

Just legit tried this since I don't actually frequent bars or drink much, and thus have plenty of time for possibly wacky self-experimentation. Did 10 minutes. Almost bed time so brain fog was setting in but within about 30 sec my alertness and mental clarity went to 11/10. Whoa. Wondering if I will be able to fall asleep because I feel like I should start a new project. Was not uncomfortable aside from where ice pack was touching my thigh and overall body started to feel very warm and even hot. Not sure about the other effects, but I would definitely consider trying this on the morning of a big presentation or something. Seems a lot like the energization you get from a cold shower.
Would you take pulse and temps before/after the experiment?

grabster

In Mind and Tissue, Chapter 8, Ray hypothesized about the reason mammals keep their testicles at a slightly lower temperature. He talked about it increasing the structure of the cell-water in the sperm. He went on to say :

"The sperm may have more of an influence than it's small size would suggest, by a crystallization process similar to touching a drop of super-cooled water with a tiny ice crystal. (Earlier in this century, unfertilized eggs were made to develop "parthenogenetically" by chilling them or by touching them with a needle.)"

He speculates that birds may not develop large brains because there testes are kept inside their body at a high temperature.

This study didn't receive much love here previously :
Testicular Steroidogenesis Decreased By Heat (Problem With Hot Baths?)

I tried chilling my balls and I do find it energizing, and maybe increases penile sensitivity in a good way. The people claiming that they increased their testosterone wearing cooling underwear seems promising.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

I can definitely suggest doing this before the gym. The energy and focus is sensational.

Philjay

Can we establish some parameters with this ?

When to apply the ice?
How often?
For how long?

I am very interested in this as I had a twisted testicle from sprinting and its not been the same since it untwisted.
Im going to do this as follows.

Morning.
Period 10 mins
Regularity ed.

How does that sound?
I have my bloods in 5 weeks, my current test levels are 960ng on my last visit. I have very high test and free test , but suffer with very low oestrogen which causes me lots of issues like joint problems and irritability. Im hoping this therapy may stimulate my lh to be more natural in its breakdown, though I have no idea if it might balance my hormones or not.

Philjay

This is my first attempt,
Frozen veg
Balls placed on top
Stay for 10 minutes

Currently after 4 minutes I have a burning pain in my testicular sack, and im in a high degree of discomfort

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom