Herbal Relief of Lyme Disease - Artemesia and Osha Root

Ben.

So someone posted this on the lyme reddit and i thought it might be worth sharing. Fairly simple interview of his experience. Nothing sciency. In essence he uses Osha root and something the transcript translates as "french sage" (is that Salvia officinalis?) together which seems to work similar to artemesia annua (which he used aswell). Osha root seems to be used traditionally for many issues mostly stuff like colds, coughs etc.. I find it interesting because by now i thought i know about most herbs and treatments for lyme, so osha root is knew to me.
It seems to help some people who didnt find relief from the Buhner protocol. Funnily enough wormwood is common in anti-parasitic formulations. Whenever i take it my chronicly cold hands/feet improve sporadicly. I never tried to use it in higher dosages or for longer periods of time. Him saying that symptoms resolve within a day for him and some others is quite insane if i have to think about how much i and thousand and millions suffer daily for years. Taking it for 2-3 months up to a year seems to take care of the symptoms for good in some individuals from what i gathered from the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqeaRXFgY7s

Research on osha root (Ligusticum porteri) is unfortunately very meager. Oh well atleast one more thing to try.

Last edited:

peatmoss

Interesting. Do you have any intentions on trying this out? I'd love to follow your updates if you do!

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Interesting. Do you have any intentions on trying this out? I'd love to follow your updates if you do!

Yes! If my current endevours seem to fail and not work i will try it for sure. Could take some time until then however.
Can't realy find osha root tinctures being sold on the european market so i might have to make the tinctures myself.

Very interesting! Be careful about potential neurotoxicity with artemesinin-containing herbs though if you take them for a long time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom