GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

yerrag

what causes this to occur for you "foaminess used to come from albumin being oxidized to combat oxidative stress from spillover ROS of phagocytosis from neutrophils killing bacteria (from blood vessel walls):
comes from biofilm bacteria being released when I used biofilm disruptors. If the bacteria stays in the biofilm, it is not planktonic (released into blood). If planktonic, the immune system will try to destroy it and this is when neutrophils come in, and then phagocytosis, and then release of spillover ROS, and then albumin will be needed as an antioxidant to neutralize the oxidative stress. Or if I have glutathione nearby, the glutathione will do the antioxidant activity, sparing albumin. Either way, the oxidized albumin or glutathione gets excreted as urine and this is seen as bubbles from the protein nature of these substances, which has a higher surface tension.

but i doubt the oxidized supplement form works the same as oxidized in foods, due to other nutrients.
also if its dried fruit powders like camu camu, acerola cherry, amla berry, those would function just like OJ and other fruit sources, much different than just an ascorbic acid supplement. maybe theres issues with freeze drying and powderizing fruits but otherwise the vitamin c should be the same as like a freeze dried orange powder
I don't buy the idea of DHAA being better than ascorbic acid.

Ascorbic acid in watrer readily turns into DHAA on the way to becoming metabolites that can't be reversed into DHAA nor ascorbic acid.

When you take ascorbic acid orally, the enterocytes in the gut lining convert ascorbic acid to DHAA so it can be readily absorbed into blood, but once in blood, most if not all of the DHAA is converted back to ascorbic acid by enzymes in the blood. Otherwise, the DHAA is metabolized into forms that do longer serve as an antioxidant or even pro-oxidant. Wasted.

And for ascorbic acid to get inside cells, it would need to be converted back to DHAA by copper. So, I don't see how AA would deplete copper any more than DHAA would. And I'm not convinced that copper is used up when it oxidizes AA. This is an old study from 1964:

Healthy individuals were given 2 g of vitamin C per day for 2 months . Whole blood iron, ascorbic acid, hemoglobin, and serum ceruloplasmin were determined at the beginning, and 1 or 2 months after the start of the experiment . The concentration of ascorbic acid was observed to increase significantly in the blood, while blood iron, hemoglobin, and serum ceruloplasrnin levels significantly increased at the end of the first month, but decreased control levels at the end of the 2nd month.

This bring us to the vitamin C in the form of DHAA in meat. The fresher the meat the better, which means the longer the meat is frozen, the lesser the DHAA content and the less the vitamin C nutrition you can get from it, as the DHAA would slowly degrade into metabolites. It begs the question of whether cooking will degrade the DHAA, and I think it does. And why not? But still, there's enough left to keep us from getting scurvy, but I really don't know how much is left after cooking. Still, cooked meat that comes from fresh kill is better than cooked meat from the nicely packaged imported meat sitting in the freezer. But maybe if I eat the imported meat raw, I would still get more vitamin C from it than cooked meat from a fresh kill.

Still, the DHAA from meat would have to still be converted to AA in blood, and reconverted to DHAA by copper before it gets into the cell.

yerrag

another thread derailed...
maybe.

But the subject of NAC was included by the OP. And NAC helps as an antioxidant that helps clear mucus. And it's because of its ability to convert from the clumpy oxidized disulfide bond of mucus into the thin film of reduced sulfhydryl bond in mucus. To keep gas exchange going.

And glutathione can have the same effect, when vitamin C is used to spur glutathione recycling and production.

Lejeboca

also if its dried fruit powders like camu camu, acerola cherry, amla berry, those would function just like OJ and other fruit sources, much different than just an ascorbic acid supplement. maybe theres issues with freeze drying and powderizing fruits but otherwise the vitamin c should be the same as like a freeze dried orange powder
I also think so.

@ddjd ,
Given that there are no specific health issues, like the need to spare albumin in @yerrag 's case, I prefer whole, well-digestible, foods for vitamins b/c they have vitamins buffered and often in complexes with "counter measures" so it is easier not to overdose them. For example, OJ has also some citric acid, which counters ascorbate, and fructose--if OJ is sweet--which mitigates citric (and provides a host of other benefits).

David PS

I shall attempt to rerail: Any new developments concerning this graphene oxide narrative?

David PS

Merck got out of the covid vaccine business, Take a look at what they are planning.

Lollipop2

Merck got out of the covid vaccine business, Take a look at what they are planning.
What?!?! OMG...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Explorer

I managed to order a NAC supplement that had been in an online store's storage probably delivered from America a longer time ago

Friendly Reminder since we're talking about NAC: IF you've ever hospitalized and they try to give you Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Paracetamol you CAN reject it and ask for an alternative medication. I have done this at least twice when I was hospitalized and each time the nurses looked at me like I was crazy for not wanting to take a liver-toxin like Tylenol. Tylenol is used so commonly in hospitals without any concern for people's liver health that it's criminal - be prepared for a confrontation when you deny the Tylenol. The mechanism by which Tylenol works is not understood by your average doctor or nurse, but it's the standard-of-care bandaid they put onto everyone. Tylenol is by far the most dangerous drug we use in modern medicine.

Don't waste your time explaining the liver toxicity of Tylenol, the nurses don't care since it's not their liver. You don't have to give any reason to the nurses for why you don't want to take Tylenol. If they ask "why" tell them "NO TYLENOL PLEASE." and they have to bring you another medication.
I 100% agree with you about Tylenol. It’s really bad for you.

If I had to guess, the graphene oxide is serving the same purpose at the Thiomersal and Aluminum used to - to increase the amount of antibodies formed and "irritate/activate" the immune system.
The graphene in the jabs are for the 5G activation so they can control the individuals electromagnetically, who have gotten them. The more jabs, the more graphene is in a person’s body. That’s why they are pushing for so many jabs, the booster shots for example. All the so called COVID ”tests” swabs also have graphene on them. And the masks as well.

I'm in complete agreement with you. I've thought this way for a long time now. The radiation must also be reacting to the metal ions released onto us via chemtrails. It wouldn't surprise me if graphene oxide was mixed in the cocktail along with the aluminum and barium.

Even before covid I noticed planes in 4 directions flying above us every single night at dark.

This stuff will be in the water supply thus, tap water, bath water etc. And will eventually make its way into the entire food supply as seen above in the meat.

We need to focus on removing this from our cells. A good detox protocol will do the trick. Mine consists of;
Iodine
Borax
Vit C, selenium, mg, extra salt
B complex (I use nutritional yeast. Liver is also a great source)
Extra protein
And some good ol' NAC.

Alot of people fear the iodine. No need. At one point I've built up to a few 100mg dosages. The side effects you'll feel from it will be from the redistribution of heavy metals and killing of bacteria, yeasts. The other nutrients are vital along with it.
This protocol is also great for ridding one's self of excess estrogen, fluoride, chloride and bromine.
We've been poisoned from day 1. We all know this. We need to go to great lengths to clean ourselves and thrive again. Push through the initial pain of detoxification and enjoy the bliss it brings. Good luck.
I‘ve been taking a detox product called PectaSol-C which is modified citrus pectin. It is supposed to help detox heavy metals. Which is what is in the chemtrails amongst other nasty stuff.

Inaut

I‘ve been taking a detox product called PectaSol-C which is modified citrus pectin. It is supposed to help detox heavy metals. Which is what is in the chemtrails amongst other nasty stuff.
Good recommendation

Dr. B

I 100% agree with you about Tylenol. It’s really bad for you.
whats the issues with it, liver damage?

what metals are in the chemtrails, what can we do to detox them? do you think a high milk diet, high vitamin d etc would help?

The graphene in the jabs are for the 5G activation so they can control the individuals electromagnetically, who have gotten them. The more jabs, the more graphene is in a person’s body. That’s why they are pushing for so many jabs, the booster shots for example. All the so called COVID ”tests” swabs also have graphene on them. And the masks as well.

this is interesting. how much control would they have over the individuals, what would the purpose of this be? graphene seems crazy man. damn, those blue masks have graphene in them you mean? so you're inhaling it through the nose? cloth masks should be totally fine right?

David PS

what metals are in the chemtrails, what can we do to detox them? do you think a high milk diet, high vitamin d etc would help?
From the text at the page linked below:
“The global science community is telling us that ‘we need to geoengineer immediately’, as if it hasn’t been going on for 70 years, already…They describe the need to fill the atmosphere with light-scattering particles to reflect some of the Sun’s incoming thermal radiation, i.e. thermal energy…And the elements named in climate engineering patents: aluminum, barium, strontium, polymer fibers, all of that showing up in every lab test that we take from around the globe. It’s happening and the climate science denial is beyond criminal, at this point.”what metals are in the chemtrails, what can we do to detox them? do you think a high milk diet, high vitamin d etc would help?

Climate engineering are creating issuses that are not entirely intuitive.

Missenger

Haizhou Huang1†, Shi Su1,2*†,
newprofile_default_profileimage_new.jpg
Nan Wu1,
Hao Wan1, Shu Wan1,
Hengchang Bi1,3 and
Litao Sun1,2,3*

• 1SEU-FEI Nano-Pico Center, Key Lab of MEMS of Ministry of Education, Collaborative Innovation Center for Micro/Nano Fabrication, Device and System, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
  • 2Center for Advanced Materials and Manufacture, Southeast University-Monash University Joint Research Institute, Suzhou, China
  • 3Center for Advanced Carbon Materials, Jiangnan Graphene Research Institute, Southeast University, Changzhou, China

whats the issues with it, liver damage?

this is interesting. how much control would they have over the individuals, what would the purpose of this be? graphene seems crazy man. damn, those blue masks have graphene in them you mean? so you're inhaling it through the nose? cloth masks should be totally fine right?
Scroll up a few posts. I’m using PectaSol-C. But people do a number of heavy metal detoxes with various things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom