GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

whats the issues with it, liver damage?

what metals are in the chemtrails, what can we do to detox them? do you think a high milk diet, high vitamin d etc would help?

this is interesting. how much control would they have over the individuals, what would the purpose of this be? graphene seems crazy man. damn, those blue masks have graphene in them you mean? so you're inhaling it through the nose? cloth masks should be totally fine right?
Yep, the graphene is in the blue masks from China, on the nasal test swabs and of course, in the jab. They are trying to get into people any way they can, it appears. Sneaky bastards.

Dr. B

Yep, the graphene is in the blue masks from China, on the nasal test swabs and of course, in the jab. They are trying to get into people any way they can, it appears. Sneaky bastards.
what would be next, whats the point of all this? is it money for the pharma industry by us ingesting graphene, or how would they control people just from having graphene in them?

what would be next, whats the point of all this? is it money for the pharma industry by us ingesting graphene, or how would they control people just from having graphene in them?
Control you. As a commodity. As a worker slave. Control with the 5G system. They need the graphene in a person to control them electromagnetically.

Dr. B

Control you. As a commodity. As a worker slave. Control with the 5G system. They need the graphene in a person to control them electromagnetically.
so it would be strong enough to physically control people and force them to do labor work? wouldnt the graphene itself kill people off long before they could get any useful labor work out of them?

so it would be strong enough to physically control people and force them to do labor work? wouldnt the graphene itself kill people off long before they could get any useful labor work out of them?
Good question. Many are dying already with blood clotting issues from the graphene. It’s just not being reported. So it’s a depopulation effort as well as making use of the ones who survive. The ones who do will be the worker drones.

P

Peatness

mate ill try to get through the video later i also need to watch Dannys recent podcast. can you summarize that
  • There are patents for graphene based vaccines but there use has not been authorized
  • The methodology used to determine that Pfizer injections contain graphene is questionable.
  • Claims made by the researcher cannot be substantiated
  • Whitney Webb questions the motivation for doing the research and questions the presentation of the data. There seems to be deliberate misuse of data.
  • It is not clear who authorized the research
  • The wide distribution of this information could give the government reason (as though they needed one) to clamp down information sharing
  • She is not necessarily saying graphene is not in the injection rather she is saying that there is not enough evidence to prove that it is.
  • The graphene issue is distracting attention away from the more important concerns of mRNA/RNA and spike protein.

yerrag

• There are patents for graphene based vaccines but there use has not been authorized
  • The methodology used to determine that Pfizer injections contain graphene is questionable.
  • Claims made by the researcher cannot be substantiated
  • Whitney Webb questions the motivation for doing the research and questions the presentation of the data. There seems to be deliberate misuse of data.
  • It is not clear who authorized the research
  • The wide distribution of this information could give the government reason (as though they needed one) to clamp down information sharing
  • She is not necessarily saying graphene is not in the injection rather she is saying that there is not enough evidence to prove that it is.
  • The graphene issue is distracting attention away from the more important concerns of mRNA/RNA and spike protein.

Thanks.

I still have to be mindful that Whitney Webb has not so much been active in the anti-vaxx sphere. She may actually be MIA along with Glenn Greenwald, both of whom I find to be credible outside the vaxx space. So, for Whitney to make an appearance in the vaxx space makes me wonder. This is not her line of focus, and maybe it's just because she understands Spanish and can read the Spanish language study. I don't know exactly and can't speculate on it.

But it's fair to be skeptical of such findings that have yet to be corroborated.

Lollipop2

Thanks.

I still have to be mindful that Whitney Webb has not so much been active in the anti-vaxx sphere. She may actually be MIA along with Glenn Greenwald, both of whom I find to be credible outside the vaxx space. So, for Whitney to make an appearance in the vaxx space makes me wonder. This is not her line of focus, and maybe it's just because she understands Spanish and can read the Spanish language study. I don't know exactly and can't speculate on it.

But it's fair to be skeptical of such findings that have yet to be corroborated.
She is an investigative reporter. Her previous job was to look at studies and see any problems. Catherine Austin Fitts called her and asked her to investigate the study. She is definitely not pro vax. Have you watched many of her interviews?

yerrag

She is an investigative reporter. Her previous job was to look at studies and see any problems. Catherine Austin Fitts called her and asked her to investigate the study. She is definitely not pro vax. Have you watched many of her interviews?
I've heard her interviews but not all of them, as I've gotta admit there's really just one story and the more interviews I hear the same message resonates. The hoax is real and there's nothing I can do about changing the ratio of fooled/unfooled. So I've disengaged myself as those people that are pro-vaxx will stay the same, and those who are anti-vaxx will just be as consistent as ever. The hell with what happens to those who got vaccinated at their own volition, and though I feel sorry for those who are vaxxed because their line of work gives them no choice, there is nothing I can do for them. Heck, we can't even help each other, given the control the powers that be have over us. As in a rescue operation, there comes a point when you have to move on and start the recovery of bodies.

I read her articles and I may have missed those where she discusses vax. Maybe she's anti-vax and maybe I have wrongly put her in the same basket as Glenn Greenwald and some good investigate reporters that have been quiet in the COVID hoax thing.

P

Peatness

Thanks.

These might help you decide where she stands

yerrag

These might help you decide where she stands

Thank you. I'm glad that Whitney is on our side. I stand corrected. She isn't MIA.

yerrag

Yes. Their not weighing in on a matter of importance is deafening and conspicuous and makes me wonder if their silence is consent.

Or that they felt weighing in is useless as enough noise has already been made and that they would save their ammo for another battle.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom