GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I second this concern.
I'd take Vit. C in the oxidized form (w MB, e.g) directly rather than ascorbic acid. Being aware of impurities of ascorbic acid production too.
sorry to clarify, is vitamin C in oxidised form not going to deplete copper etc. like is the case for plain ascorbic acid??

i know theres a big debate about whether its better to get whole food vitamin c or just ascorbic acid - or is oxidised vitamin c a completely seperate matter?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Guys I have an idea as to what is causing the “covid symptoms” such as hypoxia and lung inflammation/“burnt” lungs; neurological damage in “covid” patients.

Graphene oxide is a substance that is magnetic in nature. We are seeing that packaged meat from grocery stores is magnetic as well as other foods.

We are seeing that non-vaxxed people are becoming magnetic.

We are obviously seeing vaxxed people are magnetic.

The PCR swabs, medical masks, and vaccines have all been found to contain [high amounts] of graphene oxide in them.

^^ what purpose does this magnetism serve?

It works to act as an antenna for EMF fields whether it be 4G or 5-gee etc

The higher the graphene oxide content found in someone’s body the more magnetic they become.

Therefore the more EMF fields that are attracted to an individuals body.

What does EMF radiation sickness look like? Very much like the covid symptoms — difficultly breathing, GI sickness, cell death all over the body.

They built the environment in which to kill us, the EMF grid baited with cell phones and fast connection speeds.

And the graphene oxide boosts the body’s reaction to these signals, which slowly begins to sicken the individual and potentially kill them if left untreated in high EMF environments.

^^ this I believe is why many people who have had “covid” claim they caught it twice or more times. Because they keep going back into the same EMF soup that exacerbated their symptoms!

So we are seeing graphene oxide present in our food supply, medical supplies, the vaccine vials, and the recent surge of 5-gee infrastructure that has no 5-gee capable phones on the market yet. All for what? To increase radiation sickness along with the boosting of graphene oxide in the body.

I believe this is what is causing the “covid symptoms” listed above not a virus!!!

Evidence pieces leading me to this theory:

March 2020
Dr Cameron Kyle Sidell - First NYC ICU doctor to break story - “it does not look like symptoms from a virus…it looks like hypoxia or altitude sickness”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYulVO4PcLc

May 21, 2021
QUATERNARY WEAPON SYSTEM Activated Before Each Coronavirus Cluster Explosion

Magnetic Walmart meat -

View: https://t.me/nocovidvaccines/183095

Magnetic chicken meat -

View: https://t.me/nocovidvaccines/167649

Various claims of non-vaxxed becoming magnetic -

View: https://t.me/toresaysplusCHAT/1085915

View: https://t.me/c/1331374507/602530

Telegram
Telegram

Vaxxed people becoming magnetic -

Vaxxed turning into antennas read by impedance meters -
MARK STEELE CHANNEL

Graphene oxide found in PCR tests, swabs, masks — Telegram

Connection between graphene oxide and electromagnetic fields — ORWELL CITY: Find out how La Quinta Columna discovered the connection between graphene oxide and electromagnetic fields

Graphene oxide found to makeup 90%+ of vaccine vial volume — Telegram

Pfizer viral found to contain 99%+ graphene oxide under electron microscope — Telegram

Covid vaccine vial magnetic to external magnet — Telegram

5-gee phones do not exist as described by phone repair man — Telegram

Why you can never “catch” a virus — Telegram

How they pulled off the covid scam with NO virus by David Icke — David Icke

B

Braveheart

More:

SamuraiJack

Guys I have an idea as to what is causing the “covid symptoms” such as hypoxia and lung inflammation/“burnt” lungs; neurological damage in “covid” patients.

Graphene oxide is a substance that is magnetic in nature. We are seeing that packaged meat from grocery stores is magnetic as well as other foods.

The PCR swabs, medical masks, and vaccines have all been found to contain [high amounts] of graphene oxide in them.

The higher the graphene oxide content found in someone’s body the more magnetic they become.

What does EMF radiation sickness look like? Very much like the covid symptoms — difficultly breathing, GI sickness, cell death all over the body.

They built the environment in which to kill us, the EMF grid baited with cell phones and fast connection speeds.

And the graphene oxide boosts the body’s reaction to these signals, which slowly begins to sicken the individual and potentially kill them if left untreated in high EMF environments.

^^ this I believe is why many people who have had “covid” claim they caught it twice or more times. Because they keep going back into the same EMF soup that exacerbated their symptoms!

So we are seeing graphene oxide present in our food supply, medical supplies, the vaccine vials, and the recent surge of 5-gee infrastructure that has no 5-gee capable phones on the market yet. All for what? To increase radiation sickness along with the boosting of graphene oxide in the body.

I believe this is what is causing the “covid symptoms” listed above not a virus!!!

March 2020
Dr Cameron Kyle Sidell - First NYC ICU doctor to break story - “it does not look like symptoms from a virus…it looks like hypoxia or altitude sickness”

May 21, 2021

Magnetic Walmart meat -

Magnetic chicken meat -

Telegram
Telegram

MARK STEELE CHANNEL

Connection between graphene oxide and electromagnetic fields — ORWELL CITY: Find out how La Quinta Columna discovered the connection between graphene oxide and electromagnetic fields

Pfizer viral found to contain 99%+ graphene oxide under electron microscope — Telegram

I'm in complete agreement with you. I've thought this way for a long time now. The radiation must also be reacting to the metal ions released onto us via chemtrails. It wouldn't surprise me if graphene oxide was mixed in the cocktail along with the aluminum and barium.

Even before covid I noticed planes in 4 directions flying above us every single night at dark.

This stuff will be in the water supply thus, tap water, bath water etc. And will eventually make its way into the entire food supply as seen above in the meat.

We need to focus on removing this from our cells. A good detox protocol will do the trick. Mine consists of;
Iodine
Borax
Vit C, selenium, mg, extra salt
B complex (I use nutritional yeast. Liver is also a great source)
Extra protein
And some good ol' NAC.

Alot of people fear the iodine. No need. At one point I've built up to a few 100mg dosages. The side effects you'll feel from it will be from the redistribution of heavy metals and killing of bacteria, yeasts. The other nutrients are vital along with it.
This protocol is also great for ridding one's self of excess estrogen, fluoride, chloride and bromine.
We've been poisoned from day 1. We all know this. We need to go to great lengths to clean ourselves and thrive again. Push through the initial pain of detoxification and enjoy the bliss it brings. Good luck.

Dr. B

I'm in complete agreement with you. I've thought this way for a long time now. The radiation must also be reacting to the metal ions released onto us via chemtrails. It wouldn't surprise me if graphene oxide was mixed in the cocktail along with the aluminum and barium.

Even before covid I noticed planes in 4 directions flying above us every single night at dark.

This stuff will be in the water supply thus, tap water, bath water etc. And will eventually make its way into the entire food supply as seen above in the meat.

We need to focus on removing this from our cells. A good detox protocol will do the trick. Mine consists of;
Iodine
Borax
Vit C, selenium, mg, extra salt
B complex (I use nutritional yeast. Liver is also a great source)
Extra protein
And some good ol' NAC.

Alot of people fear the iodine. No need. At one point I've built up to a few 100mg dosages. The side effects you'll feel from it will be from the redistribution of heavy metals and killing of bacteria, yeasts. The other nutrients are vital along with it.
This protocol is also great for ridding one's self of excess estrogen, fluoride, chloride and bromine.
We've been poisoned from day 1. We all know this. We need to go to great lengths to clean ourselves and thrive again. Push through the initial pain of detoxification and enjoy the bliss it brings. Good luck.
is that the iodine protocol by brownstein? Ray doesnt like it, in my experience iodine causes insane weight gain and hypothyroid symptoms. are there other ways to detox without needing iodine. even borax is risky.
how high should protein be. like 200 grams a day?

yerrag

is that the iodine protocol by brownstein? Ray doesnt like it, in my experience iodine causes insane weight gain and hypothyroid symptoms. are there other ways to detox without needing iodine. even borax is risky.
how high should protein be. like 200 grams a day?
What was your experience?

Missenger

March 2020

May 21, 2021

Magnetic Walmart meat -

Magnetic chicken meat -

Telegram
Telegram

MARK STEELE CHANNEL

Can you upload those telegram videos to a service people can actually look at, telegram forces you to register a valid phone number to look at uploaded videos.

yerrag

Can you upload those telegram videos to a service people can actually look at, telegram forces you to register a valid phone number to look at uploaded videos.
What's wrong with using your phone number? Telegram is the good guys. They would never sell you out. Like those Oath Keepers. Or Malcolm X's bodyguards. Or the Secret Service of JFK. Nor Breitbart. Nor Gab. Nor the patriotic GOP.

I am very convincing.

Dr. B

What was your experience?
i took 3-4mg potassium iodide once a week for 6 weeks, alongside some of the common recommended cofactors like a b complex, 1500mg vitamin c, salt, 200mcg selenium. i put on 20 pounds, got very fatigued and hair thinned on the top and balls shrank. basically every hypothyroid/cortisol type symptom. now i was intaking all those things regularly prior to the iodine, besides the large selenium dosage. and diet, rest etc was the same. I asked Peat about it and I think he said on dannys podcast last year, that he hears every few months from someone whos taken large iodine doses and damaged their thyroid, usually after reading stuff online.

Danny also used large doses, im not sure the specific dosage, and he didnt mention weight gain but he said he felt the coldest hes ever felt when he used large iodine doses and eventually stopped when he realized it.
now, I did spend over 20 years drinking fluoridated tap water daily, plus I had used vitamin c and zinc supplements for a long time before trying iodine. So I cant say, maybe its some sort of reaction that happens to people who have a lot of fluoride built up in the body? According to Ray the higher doses damage the thyroid gland and are bad for everyone unless there's certain urgent diseases needing to be treated and other treatments arent available.

Rays much more conservative on iodine than even the rda/upper limits. actually same with vitamin A. Ray advises limiting vitamin A to 5000IU for most people with slow metabolisms. fda upper limit is 10000IU but it may have been lowered.
iodine upper limit is 1000mcg or 1mg. this is the dose according to the fda you can safely intake forever and have minimal bad effects. Ray in one podcast from last year said even twice the rda of iodine (which comes out to 300mcg) on a long term basis can cause thyroid damage and issues.
now the only way to even get lots of iodine from food is if youre eating lots of seaweed, or eating non organic milk/eggs. several of the online health websites have mentioned how organic foods have less iodine, and its stated as a drawback to organic foods, an attempt to make them appear less nutritious. when it's actually a good thing, and the only reason the non organic eggs and milk have so much iodine is because the chickens/cows are supplemented with iodine or kelp and iodine based cleaners are apparently commonly used during the milk production and farming process. some of those cleaners leech through or remain in the final product, hence why non organic milk has like more than double the iodine than organic milk.

Now I thought I had posted this earlier but I guess I didn't, hence why I just found it saved as a draft thankfully.
Is there a way to check how many drafts you have currently saved across different threads? I wonder how many other times I forgot to post something and my draft is still on that thread waiting.

yerrag

i took 3-4mg potassium iodide once a week for 6 weeks, alongside some of the common recommended cofactors like a b complex, 1500mg vitamin c, salt, 200mcg selenium. i put on 20 pounds, got very fatigued and hair thinned on the top and balls shrank. basically every hypothyroid/cortisol type symptom. now i was intaking all those things regularly prior to the iodine, besides the large selenium dosage. and diet, rest etc was the same. I asked Peat about it and I think he said on dannys podcast last year, that he hears every few months from someone whos taken large iodine doses and damaged their thyroid, usually after reading stuff online.

Danny also used large doses, im not sure the specific dosage, and he didnt mention weight gain but he said he felt the coldest hes ever felt when he used large iodine doses and eventually stopped when he realized it.
now, I did spend over 20 years drinking fluoridated tap water daily, plus I had used vitamin c and zinc supplements for a long time before trying iodine. So I cant say, maybe its some sort of reaction that happens to people who have a lot of fluoride built up in the body? According to Ray the higher doses damage the thyroid gland and are bad for everyone unless there's certain urgent diseases needing to be treated and other treatments arent available.

Rays much more conservative on iodine than even the rda/upper limits. actually same with vitamin A. Ray advises limiting vitamin A to 5000IU for most people with slow metabolisms. fda upper limit is 10000IU but it may have been lowered.
iodine upper limit is 1000mcg or 1mg. this is the dose according to the fda you can safely intake forever and have minimal bad effects. Ray in one podcast from last year said even twice the rda of iodine (which comes out to 300mcg) on a long term basis can cause thyroid damage and issues.
now the only way to even get lots of iodine from food is if youre eating lots of seaweed, or eating non organic milk/eggs. several of the online health websites have mentioned how organic foods have less iodine, and its stated as a drawback to organic foods, an attempt to make them appear less nutritious. when it's actually a good thing, and the only reason the non organic eggs and milk have so much iodine is because the chickens/cows are supplemented with iodine or kelp and iodine based cleaners are apparently commonly used during the milk production and farming process. some of those cleaners leech through or remain in the final product, hence why non organic milk has like more than double the iodine than organic milk.

Now I thought I had posted this earlier but I guess I didn't, hence why I just found it saved as a draft thankfully.
Is there a way to check how many drafts you have currently saved across different threads? I wonder how many other times I forgot to post something and my draft is still on that thread waiting.
Thanks for sharing the details. I was also apprehensive of taking iodine in the beginning so I took small amount at the start, and I was checking my temperature regularly. I have regular 37C temperature and I'm euthyroid based on ECG QTc values, and I have it as 420 msec, which passes the 440 msec threshold. But thyroid hasn't been a problem for me, and so I may have a higher tolerance for iodine as I now take 150mg iodide daily in the form of SSKI. I'm taking it because I needed it to deal with an existing periodontal infection as well as produce HOI- instead of HOCl- from MPO (myeloperoxidase), which produces less oxidative stress from spillover ROS of phagocytosis by my neutrophils. My temperature has increased slightly by around 0.2 C and it's manageable, perhaps making me slightly hyperthyroid, but not hypothyroidl. From time to time, I'd take selenomethionine at the same 200 mcg, but I take enough seafood that I think my selnium stores are adequate.

I think that it's always good to heed Ray Peat's cautionary approach as not being cautious would defeat the purpose of us trying to stay healthy at the minimum and improving our health as a goal. If we're not cautious, we may just end up going backwards on our goal, and that may even put us on a vicious cycle of being sick. In the end, it's knowing our own body well enough to know where we're more delicate and where we're more resilient. That's why it's necessary we can't rely on other's experience without knowing their context and ours as well.

SOMO

Regarding max Vit C absorption, a huge bowl of berries or citrus fruit or salad is going to have less than 500mg Vit C.

achillea

I've spoken with the manufacturer of one of those devices and he admitted the pills are superior, albeit significantly more expensive. 1 pill = about 4 cycles on the machine unit.
One pill (Mercola has the best with less excipients), I cut into 1/4ths. I'm dosing myself with only 3 oz of water at a time between or before meals. There is an intestinal response at the moment, purging, perhaps a microbiome shift. We'll see.

achillea

Any brands in particular?
I purchased HRW, it had stearates so discarded it. Mercola's has Dextrose, Malic Acid, L-Tartaric Acid, Adipic Acid. Serving is 8 ppm of hydrogen but I don't ever drink 16 oz. of water at a time, the most I drink is 3 oz. at a time so I'm dosing in 1/4 tab at a time to see how it feels. Purging a bit, could be shifting microbiome. Everyone's different

SOMO

One pill (Mercola has the best with less excipients), I cut into 1/4ths. I'm dosing myself with only 3 oz of water at a time between or before meals. There is an intestinal response at the moment, purging, perhaps a microbiome shift. We'll see.
The elemental magnesium can be hard on your stomach, I would honestly drink more water with it. Also I'm not sure if 3 oz is enough to react all of the H2, but maybe it's fine.

SOMO

Would anyone mind uploading a copy of their Vaccine passport or whatever documentation they received after vaccination? I need it for a friend.

Lejeboca

sorry to clarify, is vitamin C in oxidised form not going to deplete copper etc. like is the case for plain ascorbic acid??

i know theres a big debate about whether its better to get whole food vitamin c or just ascorbic acid - or is oxidised vitamin c a completely seperate matter?

Copper catalyzes ascorbate oxidation in serum. Hence, if there is less ascorbate to oxidize, less copper is used up.

Foods may contain vit. C in either form, e.g., OJ has vit. C as ascorbic acid and meat has C in oxidized form.

Anecdotally: some years ago, before peating, in the winter, I was loading up on ascorbate daily, about 1-2g per day. This evidently depleted my copper levels and I wound out with an infection: a sty under my left eye, which is a folkloricly known sign of copper depletion. I stopped supplementing C that much, and the infection gone away.

yerrag

Copper catalyzes ascorbate oxidation in serum. Hence, if there is less ascorbate to oxidize, less copper is used up.

Foods may contain vit. C in either form, e.g., OJ has vit. C as ascorbic acid and meat has C in oxidized form.

Anecdotally: some years ago, before peating, in the winter, I was loading up on ascorbate daily, about 1-2g per day. This evidently depleted my copper levels and I wound out with an infection: a sty under my left eye, which is a folkloricly known sign of copper depletion. I stopped supplementing C that much, and the infection gone away.
I've taken 6g ascorbic acid daily though, for 6 months. I didn't feel any better nor any worse.

It's good to be cautious in the same way Ray Peat warns of protein allergies and iodine supplementation.

Responses vary from different people. Perhaps I get enough copper from nutrition, enough to replenish any copper used up. As I have been making sure that I have nutrition that has diversity, to ensure I don't have to worry about things such as how much zinc and copper to take to have an optimal mix, as that alone is something hard to figure out. I used to be a supplement pill popper with a box of pills with 12 compartments. I'm just glad I don't do that anymore.

I'm back now to taking vitamin C, and I'm finding confirmation that it helps increase my glutathione production together with my daily intake of gelatin. The way I know is that my blood pressure is going down even though my urine is foamy. The foaminess used to come from albumin being oxidized to combat oxidative stress from spillover ROS of phagocytosis from neutrophils killing bacteria (from blood vessel walls).

Now, instead of albumin doing the job, it's glutathione doing it. The sulfhydryl bond that turns into disulfide bonds in both glutathione and albumin, is what causes my urine to foam when oxidized forms of these are excreted in urine.

I get to keep my serum albumin and this allows my blood volume to increase, and with that my blood pressure is lowered.

If I were concerned about vitamin C depleting copper, and decide not to take vitamin C for that reason, I would be depriving myself of a supplement that helps me lower my high blood pressure.

Maybe taking vitamin C helps people the most when they eat enough gelatin, as the glutathione produced would produce more glutathione that would reduce disulfide bonds, and this helps people with mucus as the mucus turns from being a disulfide clump into a thin sulfhydryl film, allowing more gas exchange and helping breathing.

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

Many thanks for this explanation. So oxidised form of vitamin c should in theory protect copper levels.

One last question, I presume the vitamin c in whole food vitamin c powders like camu camu powder is still unoxodised so would in theory cause copper depletion??

Jam

I've taken 6g ascorbic acid daily though, for 6 months. I didn't feel any better nor any worse.

It's good to be cautious in the same way Ray Peat warns of protein allergies and iodine supplementation.

Responses vary from different people. Perhaps I get enough copper from nutrition, enough to replenish any copper used up. As I have been making sure that I have nutrition that has diversity, to ensure I don't have to worry about things such as how much zinc and copper to take to have an optimal mix, as that alone is something hard to figure out. I used to be a supplement pill popper with a box of pills with 12 compartments. I'm just glad I don't do that anymore.

I'm back now to taking vitamin C, and I'm finding confirmation that it helps increase my glutathione production together with my daily intake of gelatin. The way I know is that my blood pressure is going down even though my urine is foamy. The foaminess used to come from albumin being oxidized to combat oxidative stress from spillover ROS of phagocytosis from neutrophils killing bacteria (from blood vessel walls).

Now, instead of albumin doing the job, it's glutathione doing it. The sulfhydryl bond that turns into disulfide bonds in both glutathione and albumin, is what causes my urine to foam when oxidized forms of these are excreted in urine.

I get to keep my serum albumin and this allows my blood volume to increase, and with that my blood pressure is lowered.

If I were concerned about vitamin C depleting copper, and decide not to take vitamin C for that reason, I would be depriving myself of a supplement that helps me lower my high blood pressure.

Maybe taking vitamin C helps people the most when they eat enough gelatin, as the glutathione produced would produce more glutathione that would reduce disulfide bonds, and this helps people with mucus as the mucus turns from being a disulfide clump into a thin sulfhydryl film, allowing more gas exchange and helping breathing.
I would be especially cautious with the ascorbic acid.

Dr. B

what causes this to occur for you "foaminess used to come from albumin being oxidized to combat oxidative stress from spillover ROS of phagocytosis from neutrophils killing bacteria (from blood vessel walls):

Many thanks for this explanation. So oxidised form of vitamin c should in theory protect copper levels.

One last question, I presume the vitamin c in whole food vitamin c powders like camu camu powder is still unoxodised so would in theory cause copper depletion??

but i doubt the oxidized supplement form works the same as oxidized in foods, due to other nutrients.
also if its dried fruit powders like camu camu, acerola cherry, amla berry, those would function just like OJ and other fruit sources, much different than just an ascorbic acid supplement. maybe theres issues with freeze drying and powderizing fruits but otherwise the vitamin c should be the same as like a freeze dried orange powder

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom