Everything but the Jab!

David PS

In line with the heading of the thread have you seen this @David PS @Giraffe ?

View: https://youtu.be/uTc-_L9A7sw
Here in the US, the pharmaceutical companies invest (make contributions) in political careers of both Republications and Democrats. They do not care who wins an election. They just want the winner to be beholden to them and turn a blind eye to their shenanigans. It is a long strategy but in hinsight it appears to be working. The fear that the pharmaceutical companies will withdraw their advertisements keep the media in line.

Edit - Once the action is taken against a defector, none of the colleagues will resist. Ater destroying the defector's career, the rest become even more compliant to the whims of the group.

Last edited:

J.R.K

Here in the US, the pharmaceutical companies invest (make contributions) in political careers of both Republications and Democrats. They do not care who wins an election. They just want the winner to be beholden to them and turn a blind eye to their shenanigans. It is a long strategy but in hinsight it appears to be working. The fear that the pharmaceutical companies will withdraw their advertisements keep the media in line.
You mentioned that you lived in Montreal for a time, I am under the impression that things are not much different her in Canada than they are in the U.S. Arguably I would say the way the various health agencies have moved in lockstep with each other, an argument could be made that this model would be consistent with most western nations. I believe the term is regulatory capture.

David PS

You mentioned that you lived in Montreal for a time, I am under the impression that things are not much different her in Canada than they are in the U.S. Arguably I would say the way the various health agencies have moved in lockstep with each other, an argument could be made that this model would be consistent with most western nations. I believe the term is regulatory capture.
There are enough differences in the laws of each of the western nations so that they can not march in lockstep. It may be true that the countries in the EU are being regulated together. For now, the US Consitution has too much sway. However, our politicans are nibbling away at our rights under the guise of public safety. Nothing is beyond consideration.

J.R.K

However, our politicans are nibbling away at our rights under the guise of public safety.
Agreed! I can see that happening in our country. Jordan Peterson drew the parallel to the ministers wife on the Simpsons, she always used the phrase,”think about the children”. Ironically the entire safety issue is akin to the mouse casting a huge shadow that looks terrifying on the wall, scaring us of this horror coming to get us all. But the reality is that it is only a small minor thing. COVID would be an example of this.

David PS

@J.R.K - A video posted on the forum here helps view this a part of a depopulation agenda.

Giraffe

"Sudden and unexpected" has now become "threatened by anti-vaxxers"?

I have also been threatened and subjected to verbal abuse: I have been portrayed as an idiot and a dangerous selfish freeloader. And I have been banned from social life. Can the newspaper please write about how nasty my government has been treating me?

P

Peatress

"Sudden and unexpected" has now become "threatened by anti-vaxxers"?

I have also been threatened and subjected to verbal abuse: I have been portrayed as an idiot and a dangerous selfish freeloader. And I have been banned from social life. Can the newspaper please write about how nasty my government has been treating me?
Sadly no, because it’s the dailymail (and most other newspapers) who are doing the job they are being paid to do. Propaganda.

P

Peatress

Thousands of middle-aged people are dying of heart conditions because they did not get statins or blood pressure medicines during the pandemic, Sir Chris Whitty has warned ministers.

J.R.K

Thousands of middle-aged people are dying of heart conditions because they did not get statins or blood pressure medicines during the pandemic, Sir Chris Whitty has warned ministers.

Well I suppose @Peatress the good news is they are acknowledging one part of the plandemic response the government screwed up on.
It probably seems like the lesser of two evils to them.

P

Peatress

Well I suppose @Peatress the good news is they are acknowledging one part of the plandemic response the government screwed up on.
It probably seems like the lesser of two evils to them.
Well, this is true if you believe that BP meds and statins prevent heart attacks. I wonder how Whitty explains young athletics and children having heart attacks?

J.R.K

Well, this is true if you believe that BP meds and statins prevent heart attacks. I wonder how Whitty explains young athletics and children having heart attacks?
It will probably be a lead in to BP meds and statins for kids, you know much like childrens Tylenol. Or childrens COVID-19 vaccines.

Jam

The stoves, which are used in about 40 percent of homes in the U.S., emit pollutants including nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide and fine particulate matter at levels deemed unsafe by the EPA and World Health Organization. The emissions have been linked to illness, cardiovascular problems, cancer, and other health conditions.

"Illness"

P

Peatress

Posted elsewhere by @Birdie

FmAQ9NhakAAf9NM

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom