CV-19 Vaccine Being Developed By Moderna Inc

meatbag

The vaccine is being developed by Moderna Inc. ( Moderna - Wikipedia ), who produces mRNA therapies which are delivered by liposomal delivery. A Harvard professor, Timothy Springer, who is one of the wealthiest academics in the U.S. is reaping a 17,000% return. The U.S. department of Health and Human services has agreed to pay the company $400 million to develop the vaccine
--
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Regina

The vaccine is being developed by Moderna Inc. ( Moderna - Wikipedia ), who produces mRNA therapies which are delivered by liposomal delivery. A Harvard professor, Timothy Springer, who is one of the wealthiest academics in the U.S. is reaping a 17,000% return. The U.S. department of Health and Human services has agreed to pay the company $400 million to develop the vaccine
--
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
That's Fauci's partnership
Calling vaccine makers: Moderna, NIH need a partner to produce their coronavirus shot

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I'd like to hear a press corps spokesman ask Fauci what is his net worth.

thomas00

Timothy Springer, a Harvard University medical professor, is now worth more than $1 billion after his early stake in the biotech firm Moderna skyrocketed through 2020, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday

Shameless.

Regina

Timothy Springer, a Harvard University medical professor, is now worth more than $1 billion after his early stake in the biotech firm Moderna skyrocketed through 2020, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday

Shameless.
after the barf buckets are full, I've only despair.
I am sad.

LeeLemonoil

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals