Conspiring To Research History

Herbie

Hi,

I remember Ray mentioning that if you research into the education system, the medical system, the financial system, the agriculture system and the political system that one could understand how they connect to each other which made the culture the way it is now.

Has anyone written or made a documentary about this?

for education read john taylor gatto

for finance read the creature from jekyll island (long read)

for medical system google rockerfeller medicine, read the collapse of conventional medicine

my best summarization is that all nations are controlled by the same group. And they have been for a while. All wars are a racket. Revolutions are formented by the same group. Terrorist attacks are fake.

Don't trust the news. Some guy will kill 5 people in paris and spend a week on national news. Another guy shoots 12 people at a club and it doesn't leave the local news. There is an agenda behind the stories rep0rted. Major news stories are 100% fake.

Literature, art, music, television, movies, historical events, etc, all controlled.

I'd like to reiterate that all wars and revolutions are formented. Going back before French revolution. And in the west, mainstream literature/press has been controlled since maybe 1850.

They forment wars for a good number of reasons.
  1. Kill off rebellious young men (culling the herd)
  2. keep the cattle fighting amongst themselves
  3. put nations in debt so they have to borrow money
  4. distract, distract, distract

But they've recently taken to poisoning the men with chemicals. Works better than the culling.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Thanks for the detailed reply, ill check the links.

I have come across similar information before and formed the same general analysis and throughout traveling around the globe have noticed how every culture is becoming very much the same.

Its challenging to believe that stupidity got us here when we are very intelligent rather then a well played tactics by the powers that be.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Revolutions are formented by the same group.

Well Bolshevism never died. Marxist philosophy retreated from Russia into Europe, infecting academic institutions. Hitler's claimed desire was to excise all of it from Germany, but it simply fled to the USA and post-war it raged back into Germany and literally split it in half. Today we bear witness to a complete social and cultural seppuku on behalf of communist Merkel and her masters.

Victors really do write history. I gave this adage little weight until now. Watching the warped events in Syria unfold, the countless Clinton crimes, the perversion of the US government... there are no real good and bad. There are just agendas, and every abhorrent act is a necessary means to an end.

Well Bolshevism never died. Marxist philosophy retreated from Russia into Europe, infecting academic institutions. Hitler's claimed desire was to excise all of it from Germany, but it simply fled to the USA and post-war it raged back into Germany and literally split it in half. Today we bear witness to a complete social and cultural seppuku on behalf of communist Merkel and her masters.

Victors really do write history. I gave this adage little weight until now. Watching the warped events in Syria unfold, the countless Clinton crimes, the perversion of the US government... there are no real good and bad. There are just agendas, and every abhorrent act is a necessary means to an end.

Given the current state of things, who do you think the victors were?

A. squamosa

Just read Foucault's 'Discipline and Punish'. He's the best.

Hi,

I remember Ray mentioning that if you research into the education system, the medical system, the financial system, the agriculture system and the political system that one could understand how they connect to each other which made the culture the way it is now.

Has anyone written or made a documentary about this?

A. squamosa

Put it at the top of the list! Though it's more drawing links between schools, prisons, hospitals, barracks, and so on.

Mephisto

for education read john taylor gatto

for finance read the creature from jekyll island (long read)

for medical system google rockerfeller medicine, read the collapse of conventional medicine

my best summarization is that all nations are controlled by the same group. And they have been for a while. All wars are a racket. Revolutions are formented by the same group. Terrorist attacks are fake.

Don't trust the news. Some guy will kill 5 people in paris and spend a week on national news. Another guy shoots 12 people at a club and it doesn't leave the local news. There is an agenda behind the stories rep0rted. Major news stories are 100% fake.

Literature, art, music, television, movies, historical events, etc, all controlled.

I'd like to reiterate that all wars and revolutions are formented. Going back before French revolution. And in the west, mainstream literature/press has been controlled since maybe 1850.

They forment wars for a good number of reasons.
  1. Kill off rebellious young men (culling the herd)
  2. keep the cattle fighting amongst themselves
  3. put nations in debt so they have to borrow money
  4. distract, distract, distract

But they've recently taken to poisoning the men with chemicals. Works better than the culling.

I second all of this, also check out cluesforum.info for detailed discussions of faked events in the media. Jacques Ellul's "Propaganda" is a good introduction too although old examples and they have only improved on their techniques since. So much intentional disinformation in science, false history, infiltration of movements, manufacture of cultural trends, control of population thinking and behavior through media. Just be open to "conspiracy theory" ideas and read as much as you can about all topics, it will all connect eventually, same names, groups, corporations/organizations coming up in seemingly unrelated matters. Books on psychology are good to read too to understand how they can exploit human psychology for their benefit. Of course there is also a lot of disinformation in the "conspiracy" world, so look into the background and connections of the people whose work you read, you can still learn from them but often they are connected to the things they write about and may try to misguide about the topic. We all think, believe and act as the culture has thought us to, and the current culture is a product of powerful people who don't have our interest in mind.
The book discussed here The Rockefeller Foundation's Molecular Vision of Life shows the involvement of the Rockefeller foundation in biochemistry and how they changed its course. If you look into the many other things they have funded you get a picture of some of the connections and cultural control and find many of these people hide behind what often seems like a good charity or foundation actually works to undermine its stated goals. This is quite obvious like with the WHO, doctors, pharmaceutical industries really getting in the way of good health, and environmental protection organizations that really protect the interests of the rich, miles mathis talks about some of that in this article http://mileswmathis.com/hippie.pdf.

Beatrix_

@oldbooksguy

12 thoughts from Propaganda (1965) by Jacques Ellul

You'll never look at news the same way again...

1. Breaking news is brainwashing you. Ellul: "To the extent that propaganda is based on current news, it cannot permit time for thought or reflection." When everything is urgent, you are forced to "remain on the surface of the event."

2. Jacques Ellul predicted echo chambers: "Those who read the press of their group and listen to the radio of their group are constantly reinforced in their allegiance. We see before our eyes how a world of closed minds establishes itself."

3. Modern man can "never stop to reflect." He's not allowed to synthesize his information. Rather, Ellul writes: "One thought drives away another; old facts are chased by new ones."

4. Clear thought has been replaced by vague feeling: "Modern man does not think about current problems; he feels them. He reacts, but he does not understand them any more than he takes responsibility for them."

5. Ellul on how the modern man lacks a center of gravity: "Lacking landmarks, he follows all currents." His soul is "discontinuous and fragmented." Life reduced to unconnected moments...

6. Everyone can read but not everyone can think. This makes propaganda more, not less, common. Ellul: "The vast majority of people, perhaps 90 percent, know how to read, but do not exercise their intelligence beyond this. They attribute authority and eminent value to the printed word...they are precisely on the level at which the printed word can seize and convince them without opposition."

7. Once a person is compromised...once they've acted out a lie...they are yours forever. Ellul: "He who acts in obedience to propaganda can never go back. He is now obliged to believe in that propaganda because of his past action. He is obliged to receive from it his justification and authority, without which his action will seem to him absurd or unjust, which would be intolerable."

8. Propaganda works by channeling the energies of a society's "fundamentals myths." These are the central stories operating inside the collective mind: "The myth of happiness, the myth of progress, the myth of the nation." A skilled propagandist will always borrow from, and build on, the "current beliefs and symbols" of a society.

9. Propagandists set up "psychological levers." They ensure that "certain words, signs or symbols" start provoking certain reflex actions...and then they wait. The levers can now be turned when and how needed.

10. Indirect propaganda works best. Aggressive attempts at manipulation will fail as people's defenses will go up. But give a man plausible deniability, feed him convenient information, make him feel that he's "obeying reason" as he follows your command, and you have him where you want him.

11. Lonely, depressed people are the easiest victims of propaganda. Jacques Ellul: "An individual can be influenced by forces such as propaganda only when he is cut off from membership in local groups because such groups are organic and have a well-structured material, spiritual and emotional life; they are not easily penetrated by propaganda."

12. The conditions of modernity are actually the conditions of unprecedented propaganda: "The permanent uncertainty, the social mobility, the absence of sociological protection and of traditional frames of reference — all these inevitably provide propaganda with a malleable environment that can be conditioned at will. The individual left to himself is defenseless..."

View: https://twitter.com/oldbooksguy/status/1716871744999600186

Peatress

Thank you @Beatrix_ for reminding me of Jacques Ellul. He definitely wasn’t on the reading list at school. But surely, no.7 cannot be true?

One thing that the convid plandemic made me realise is that intelligence has very little to do with why people got an experimental injection. Many people faced with mandates decided to get jabbed not because they were not thinking, on the contrary, they thought about it a deeply. When faced with the dilemma of losing a job or getting jabbed very few people would chose to be jobless. No one wants to be poor. A lot of people will not admit to it but they value status even more than they value God.

We all fall for propaganda in one way or another. Repeatedly, I trusted the medical system because I was brought up to revere the profession. But I cannot believe I am destined to believe the same lies to eternity.

Last edited:

Beatrix_

No one wants to be poor.
One thing is to change a good job for a bad job. Another thing is to have no job at all.
In the US there are the looters, who prefer to not have a job. I suspect it will spread in the western world soon.

Peatress

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
― Mark Twain

I am seeing that most people around me choose not to question the newscaster.
Do you really believe that once someone falls for propaganda their minds are never changed again?
One thing is to change a good job for a bad job. Another thing is to have no job at all.
In the US there are the looters, who prefer to not have a job. I suspect it will spread in the western world soon.
No one should ever have to risk their life to save their job.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals