Conspiracy or Fact? Purple LED Streetlights coming to a town near you.

tankasnowgod

Are you aware or do you remember people, who got the jabberoos, putting a black light up to where they were jabbed? The spot where they were jabbed, glowed.
I heard about that, but never saw anyone in person do that. Even so, I'm guessing that if they put it "up" to the area where they were shot, the light was a few inches away, not 50 feet away (which is the distance of any street light).

I heard about that, but never saw anyone in person do that. Even so, I'm guessing that if they put it "up" to the area where they were shot, the light was a few inches away, not 50 feet away (which is the distance of any street light).
What about the guy who put fluorescent paint under the street light and it glowed?

Perry Staltic

Are you aware or do you remember people, who got the jabberoos, putting a black light up to where they were jabbed? The spot where they were jabbed, glowed.

A guy on some video painted fluorescent paint under one of the streetlights and it glowed.

People usually wear clothes when they go outside at night.

That guy's retarded. Colors look different under different wavelengths of light
To quote the guy, “Why would they want these on highways and ramps?“ And in cities and towns too?

I mean, weren’t the original lights on highways, ramps, cities and towns just fine?

Perry Staltic

To quote the guy, “Why would they want these on highways and ramps?“ And in cities and towns too?

I mean, weren’t the original lights on highways, ramps, cities and towns just fine?

The original lights worked fine, but they weren't LED lights. It's a long-term cost saving measure

The original lights worked fine, but they weren't LED lights. It's a long-term cost saving measure
Sure, uh huh, that must be it Perry. The old highway, city streetlights which they’ve had for a while and worked just fine, suddenly got expensive.

Maybe it’s that ole climate change thing eh?

Perry Staltic

Sure, uh huh, that must be it Perry. The old highway, city streetlights which they’ve had for a while and worked just fine, suddenly got expensive.

I bet if you check, every one of the cities doing this are run by progressives who said they would implement UN climate goals (like using LED light bulbs) on their own after Trump torpedoed the Paris Agreement

There’s this stuff, called Luciferase, that is wow, bioluminescent, and occurs in nature.

I think I read they are putting it in stuff, like certain pharmaceuticals. It glows too, wow

Wouldn’t cha know, seems like it is just like that black light paint that shows up under those purple street lights!

Looks like this:

Glowy like…isn’t that interesting?

Attachments

• 63527493-EEC9-4EB4-8B7C-609759F290A7.jpeg
    63527493-EEC9-4EB4-8B7C-609759F290A7.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1EDAC252-4FE9-4D85-BD96-81470D0F77CF.jpeg
    1EDAC252-4FE9-4D85-BD96-81470D0F77CF.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 8

JamesGatz

Reason 1:

If the streetlights are to mark those who have been jabbed then that means the mRNA would have had to manipulate the DNA of the jabbed to continuously produce Luciferase - so that would mean the jabbed are firefly hybrids and/or it will be used for a FUTURE mandated shot where Luciferase is detected within the system within the timespan boosters are mandated

Hopefully it's not reason 1

Reason 2:

Could be for Crowd control - there is a odd effect purple/black light has on me - puts me in a trance-like state, I do think it will get very stressful being under a singular color light 24/7 so maybe it will be used to create a more zombie population for easier control

Reason 3:

If it is true the lights are temporary (doubt it because it's significant effort to replace all these lights across the country) - then it could be celebratory in ushering in their next steps whatever it may be (purple is the masons/royalty favorite color) and it is associated with ushering in a False Messiah

Reason 1:

If the streetlights are to mark those who have been jabbed then that means the mRNA would have had to manipulate the DNA of the jabbed to continuously produce Luciferase - so that would mean the jabbed are firefly hybrids and/or it will be used for a FUTURE mandated shot where Luciferase is detected within the system within the timespan boosters are mandated

Hopefully it's not reason 1

Reason 2:

Could be for Crowd control - there is a odd effect purple/black light has on me - puts me in a trance-like state, I do think it will get very stressful being under a singular color light 24/7 so maybe it will be used to create a more zombie population for easier control

Reason 3:

If it is true the lights are temporary (doubt it because it's significant effort to replace all these lights across the country) - then it could be celebratory in ushering in their next steps whatever it may be (purple is the masons/royalty favorite color) and it is associated with ushering in a False Messiah
Could be all of the above…..maybe it’s that “Purple Rain” thang Prince used to sing about….the Purple “Reign” of the false messiah

tankasnowgod

What about the guy who put fluorescent paint under the street light and it glowed?
What about it? Even regular white LEDs contain some UV light. I can't really tell if it's reflecting UV, or if it would just appear that way in the video. Did he do a comparison in an area with regular white LEDs, and demonstrate how they looked?
There’s this stuff, called Luciferase, that is wow, bioluminescent, and occurs in nature.

I think I read they are putting it in stuff, like certain pharmaceuticals. It glows too, wow

Wouldn’t cha know, seems like it is just like that black light paint that shows up under those purple street lights!

Looks like this:

Glowy like…isn’t that interesting?
Again, just the amounts and physics here would basically make this impossible for street lights. Even when that guy squeezed out a little bit of paint, it was easily a few grams. And those grams of paint stayed on a flat surface, pointed at the lights. The Covid shots contain about 0.1ml of fluid. That is going into people weighing several kilograms, anywhere from 5-150 (or more), potentially dispersing all over the body (and being eliminated, to some degree, by the liver and kidneys). It simply wouldn't show up, or look any different than someone who had never taken one of those shots.

Perry Staltic

If it is true the lights are temporary (doubt it because it's significant effort to replace all these lights across the country)

That's why it takes time. I doubt it's their highest priority. The manufacturer is covering all of the replacement costs.

bistecca

I love a good conspiracy theory but i'll propose a relatively benign theory.. UV light exposure inhibits melatonin production and increases arousal and wakefulness. By putting these lights periodically throughout the road and interstate system, we might make night time drivers more alert and thus decrease the occurence of automobile accidents caused by falling asleep at the wheel.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I love a good conspiracy theory but i'll propose a relatively benign theory.. UV light exposure inhibits melatonin production and increases arousal and wakefulness. By putting these lights periodically throughout the road and interstate system, we might make night time drivers more alert and thus decrease the occurence of automobile accidents caused by falling asleep at the wheel.
Thx for chiming in.
Would be great if you are correct.

If so- why didn’t they simply state that?
That’s reasonable.

Why say it’s a mistake and we are taking them down as they put more up?

They are in our neighborhoods here as well- not just the interstates.

Source Code

Conspiracy means a group conspiring together to accomplish something but because of the CIA people now use the word like it means that its not true. So it should be- Conspiracy theory or conspiracy fact?

P

Peatness

Lol the same government busy depopulating us is now implementing road safety measures!

P

Peatness

No, they're not the same government. City governments are doing this to save money.
Save money? They are placing lights in areas where there were non and no need for them. BTW local goverments take instructions from higher up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom