Conspiracy or Fact? Purple LED Streetlights coming to a town near you.

Peatful

Have you seen them?

Do you know why?
What are they for?

I posted about this over a year ago.
We had them here in a large US southern city.
They are now all out in our suburbs.
Everywhere.

Who out there has seen these?
What are they doing with them?
What function will they serve?

Put two and two together and let us know.
Speculate. Deduct. Hypothesize.

Old reference:

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
According to Jack Kruse purple is the most healing light there is. However, purple light at night would definitely mess with the bodies natural circadian rhythm.

TheCodez

This really doesn't seem like the conspiracy it's being made out to be. In my area, they were purple for about 8 months, but now they've replaced most all of them.

Perry Staltic

Unfortunately it’s not

It’s what they are saying
And what they have been told to say
But there is more to it

It's what who is is saying? Some people who find conspiracies under every rock? A bad batch of lights that got shipped to various cities makes the most sense, especially when Duke is asking people to report their locations so they can be replaced.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It's what who is is saying? Some people who find conspiracies under every rock? A bad batch of lights that got shipped to various cities makes the most sense, especially when Duke is asking people to report their locations so they can be replaced.
That’s a MSM story from a while ago right?

These were in our city.
We were told by Duke Energy what you have stated.

However- they are still in Uptown.
Plus now they are on our highways and in our suburbs.
None were taken down.
More put up.

Perry Staltic

That’s a MSM story from a while ago right?

These were in our city.
We were told by Duke Energy what you have stated.

However- they are still in Uptown.
Plus now they are on our highways and in our suburbs.
None were taken down.
More put up.

Well call Duke and find out what's going on.

Perry Staltic

None were taken down.
More put up.

You know none were taken down for a fact? Just because you see more in places you didn't before doesn't necessarily mean that they put new ones up. The article explains that they de-laminate over time which causes the color shift.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

You know none were taken down for a fact? Just because you see more in places you didn't before doesn't necessarily mean that they put new ones up. The article explains that they de-laminate over time which causes the color shift.
I just watched what @Peatness posted.
If you have time or interest-
You may want to as well.

tankasnowgod

Have you seen them?

Do you know why?
What are they for?

I posted about this over a year ago.
We had them here in a large US southern city.
They are now all out in our suburbs.
Everywhere.

Who out there has seen these?
What are they doing with them?
What function will they serve?

Put two and two together and let us know.
Speculate. Deduct. Hypothesize.

Old reference:

I full on believe the bad batch/led failure explanation on this one. Mainly, because the "purple" LEDs are not black lights (though they do look similar), and in areas where they occur, they occur randomly. Not like, say, every 5th light or so. I have seen zero in my area, and I live in an area that did the "vaccine passports" for restaurants and such for a bit. In fact, there is a whole strip of restaurants and bars close to me, and again, that area had zero of these purple street lights (like all other areas I have seen at night).

If it were for some sort of "detection," why wouldn't it be there?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Traveling i got to see many of these in the dark.
They are designed differently than any regular streetlight i have seen.

This is not a manufacturing error- nor are they replacing.
They are going up around me by the thousands.

Attachments

• A6CCF961-ACDD-4584-A209-267A4A6C8CD0.png
    A6CCF961-ACDD-4584-A209-267A4A6C8CD0.png
    181 KB · Views: 18
  • 37C1A8A6-0EE0-4EF1-AA14-43D733C9E17C.png
    37C1A8A6-0EE0-4EF1-AA14-43D733C9E17C.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 15
  • C6099D80-22AA-48D8-BD59-F9C1B1D41E0E.png
    C6099D80-22AA-48D8-BD59-F9C1B1D41E0E.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 75FED7E5-F94A-4B2D-B76E-8D960C89BDD8.png
    75FED7E5-F94A-4B2D-B76E-8D960C89BDD8.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 45B79A33-FFB0-44F0-A396-A4C987FDF51D.png
    45B79A33-FFB0-44F0-A396-A4C987FDF51D.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 156C93B5-210C-42E2-B2BA-3D8DD478294A.png
    156C93B5-210C-42E2-B2BA-3D8DD478294A.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 17
I’ve seen them in my town at night. Creepy looking. Not a nice purple but an eerie purple glow. They are for, you know, the jabbed.

tankasnowgod

Traveling i got to see many of these in the dark.
They are designed differently than any regular streetlight i have seen.

This is not a manufacturing error- nor are they replacing.
They are going up around me by the thousands.
Over the course of a year, thousands of LED lights could easily fail. So, even if true, that doesn't prove it's not a manufacturing error.

How detailed a record do you keep of these? If you are really concerned, you should be tracking location, and time you first noticed the light going purple. You could then regularly check the ones you know about to see if they stay purple for months, or if they are replaced by normal lights over time.

Also...... have you tried calling their bluff? Every news story about these tells people to call in locations so they can be replaced. Have you done that? Act like a "normie," and call in some locations of these lights, and see if they are replaced in a month or two? Then, you could post up records, for better proof.

I still don't see what would be gained by any of these lights. Even if they are blacklights (which they don't appear to be), what would be the point? All dollars issued in denominations above $5 have a UV strip in them, have for a couple decades now, as do most drivers licenses, passports, and credit cards. It's an easy way to check for bank tellers-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOLQivrvHn4

But, to be effective, the UV light has to be in close proximity to the bill or card being checked, a few inches or so. Not 50 feet up in the air, the light will scatter too much to be effective. Even when blacklights are used in clubs and reveal detergent and such on clothes, they are only about 10 feet up, and in a confined area.

That's another way you could check. Get some regular detergent that glows under a black light (a sample pack or something), dump some on your clothes, or an old shirt, and take it under the purple UV street light to see if anything shows up.

Last edited:
Over the course of a year, thousands of LED lights could easily fail. So, even if true, that doesn't prove it's not a manufacturing error.

How detailed a record do you keep of these? If you are really concerned, you should be tracking location, and time you first noticed the light going purple. You could then regularly check the ones you know about to see if they stay purple for months, or if they are replaced by normal lights over time.

Also...... have you tried calling their bluff? Every news story about these tells people to call in locations so they can be replaced. Have you done that? Act like a "normie," and call in some locations of these lights, and see if they are replaced in a month or two? Then, you could post up records, for better proof.

I still don't see what would be gained by any of these lights. Even if they are blacklights (which they don't appear to be), what would be the point? All dollars issued in denominations above $5 have a UV strip in them, have for a couple decades now, as do most drivers licenses, passports, and credit cards. It's an easy way to check for bank tellers-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOLQivrvHn4

But, to be effective, the UV light has to be in close proximity to the bill or card being checked, a few inches or so. Not 50 feet up in the air, the light will scatter too much to be effective. Even when blacklights are used in clubs and reveal detergent and such on clothes, they are only about 10 feet up, and in a confined area.

That's another way you could check. Get some regular detergent that glows under a black light (a sample pack or something), dump some on your clothes, or an old shirt, and take it under the purple UV street light to see if anything shows up.

Are you aware or do you remember people, who got the jabberoos, putting a black light up to where they were jabbed? The spot where they were jabbed, glowed.

A guy on some video painted fluorescent paint under one of the streetlights and it glowed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom