Conspiracy or Fact? Purple LED Streetlights coming to a town near you.

Perry Staltic

Save money? They are placing lights in areas where there were non and no need for them. BTW local goverments take instructions from higher up.

Yeah they save a lot of money. Your opinion that they're not needed where they put them. Residents may have requested them

Perry Staltic

Plus city leaders like them because they are brighter which can deter crime and make citizens feel safer

P

Peatness

Plus city leaders like them because they are brighter which can deter crime and make citizens feel safer
Yes, absolutely, it's for our safety

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Perry Staltic

Depends on if they are replacing only the bulb, which is probably what most if not all of the US cities are doing, or the fixture. The fixtures can contain a camera, but as far as I know the bulbs do not. The bulbs are interchangeable with the sodium vapor and metal halide lamps that are normally used

P

Peatness

Depends on if they are replacing only the bulb, which is probably what most if not all of the US cities are doing, or the fixture. The fixtures can contain a camera, but as far as I know the bulbs do not. The bulbs are interchangeable with the sodium vapor and metal halide lamps that are normally used
Well most are using new fixtures but even if they are not LEDs are a surveillance tool. I posted this video elsewhere last year. Nothing in the NWO will be by chance.

The LED lights in your home could be spying on you!​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hliHBeC1sco

JamesGatz

Well this is horrifying

I experimented with black light a few days ago - I find it very stressful and definitely feel the melatonin-blocking - if it was in my neighborhood it would be near impossible for me to sleep

I imagine if they were to install it in cities - the night life would definitely change - I'd imagine it would make people less inclined to go out if they get stressed being around it

But since they started with highways, It seems they are using the lights to monitor travel (Who moves where/when)

Perry Staltic

What else would they put the lights on highways then for Perry? The ONLY reason would be to monitor travel

Haven't you read the thread? They are normal LED street lights that are malfunctioning due to a manufacturing defect

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Im not a news consumer- nor am I in the UK
But it’s my understanding that Oxford and the surrounding towns have indeed started to monitor and sanction local travel?

All for the sake of traffic safety and congestion and saving the environment of course

I believe it is unlawful now to “use up” your freedom to travel locally

Have not heard about how they monitor or track
But it’s definitely happening
And unprecedented outside of lockdowns
Which this essentially is….

I certainly hope the people resist

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Im not a news consumer- nor am I in the UK
But it’s my understanding that Oxford and the surrounding towns have indeed started to monitor and sanction local travel?

All for the sake of traffic safety and congestion and saving the environment of course

I believe it is unlawful now to “use up” your freedom to travel locally

Have not heard about how they monitor or track
But it’s definitely happening
And unprecedented outside of lockdowns
Which this essentially is….

I certainly hope the people resist

Perry Staltic

🤣🤣🤣 Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE what you post on here Perry? You seem to ALWAYS BELIEVE the 'official story' of what we are told 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Do you have any connection to reality that allows you to entertain other possibilities besides nefarious conspiracy theories?

VonKeister

High frequency light like blue and purple carry more energy per watt and are more efficient but i doubt they would use them like that. Most cheap LEDs use blue light which is then converted to shorter wavelengths through the bulb coating so maybe their coatings are to blame

Attachments

• Phosphor-Film-Figure-1-e1545418068415.png
    Phosphor-Film-Figure-1-e1545418068415.png
    26 KB · Views: 9

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom