CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the COVID Vaccine

J

jb116

My friends, here is why we have to expose these people by whatever means. They now make no efforts in hiding the reality of their malevolence. And they have shill networks, who are whores bought out by big pharma and the military complex, lying with the truth directly to your face. Here's a great example of this by Certainly Not News aka CNN.

Here is verbal diarrhea of another so-called medical agent Kelly Moore. As in moore bull****:

When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine,” states the report.
“We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that’s the place where people at the end of their lives reside
,” Moore said.

The mockery has no boundaries any longer. They assume the population to be that brain dead.

LeeLemonoil

On the other hand, be very alarmed when old, frail residents pass away when they caught Sars-CoV2. That's cause, not coincidence.

J

jb116

On the other hand, be very alarmed when old, frail residents pass away when they caught Sars-CoV2. That's cause, not coincidence.
Haha yes, "cause" assignment for them is a thing of convenience!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
haidut CNN: The COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent infection Miscellaneous Health Discussions 32
yerrag Fox Is Now CNN Litr Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
haidut CNN: Covid-19 Death Rate Is Under 1% For Everyone But People Over 70 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 28
E CNN Admits Ovestimation Of Deaths Due To Coronavirus Breaking News 0
F CNN: The Mystery Of Why The Coronavirus Kills Some Young People Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
haidut CNN News - Running Lowers Testosterone In Males Scientific Studies 63
haidut CNN: Saturated Fat Does NOT Clog Your Arteries; Stress And Inflammation Do Scientific Studies 29
ellingerfarmer As Seen On CNN - Sugar Not Only Makes You Fat, It May Make You Sick Sugar, Honey 13
Hugh Johnson ACLU declares ‘transgender myths DEBUNKED,’ says trans girls don't have any ‘unfair advantage’ in women’s sports Society 5
haidut NY Governor Cuomo: ‘I don’t really trust experts’ Miscellaneous Health Discussions 16
Hgreen56 why milk and starch don't mix? Diet 6
H Parents who don't want help Ask For Help or Advice 11
Giraffe We don't need Covid-20. We just carry on with Covid-19. Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
bzmazu BE UNSHAKEABLE. Don't Be Affected By Events Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 37
Julian Solving Histamine Intolerance With Peppermint Oil? DO Or DON'T Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 12
T Don't Know Where To Turn. About To Give Up Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 28
MaxVerstappen Bacteria And Viruses Don't Cause Disease Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 3
V Eating More Nutritious Food That I Don't Crave And I Find Hard To Digest Or Avoid Them At All? Digestion 9
wealthofwisdom Don't Eat X, But Eat More Calories Diet 49
GreekDemiGod What Nutrients Are We Missing If We Don't Eat Vegetables? Diet 19
ScurveDream You Don't Fight A Person -- You Fight A System Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
J Why Does Peat Say Beef Is Low PUFA? Studies Are Contrary. I Don't Get It Meat 6
L Don’t Bet On Vaccine To Protect Us From Covid-19, Says World Health Expert Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 17
Ravenslore Why Does My Hair Fall Out If I Don't Take Glycine Daily? Ask For Help or Advice 24
B New Estimates Show 25% To 50% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Even Have Symptoms And Can Infect Others Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 22
C Is It Dangerous To Take NDT If You Don't Need It? Ask For Help or Advice 24
ecstatichamster Don't Forget Methylene Blue And Vitamin C Combo If You Are Sick Vitamins 16
B I Still Don’t Understand How EPA/DHA Are Bad Or “toxins” As Matt Blackburn Refers To Them Ask For Help or Advice 30
L How Do You Get Enough Salt If You Don't Like Cheese? Diet 12
LucyL Proof They Don't Want To Cure Cancer? Scientific Studies 7
A I Don't Want To Be Obese, Need Help Ask For Help or Advice 35
Hans Blood Test Interpretation Resources. Don't Know What Your Labs Mean Or Need Extra Insight? Blood Work, Labs 49
GorillaHead If Androgens Don't Cause Hair Loss How Does One Explain This Study? Scientific Studies 97
R Smoking Cinnamon. Don't Laugh ! Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 9
M Don't Forget The Carrot Salad Testimonials 9
ecstatichamster Why Don’t Cod Freeze Up Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4
A Messed Up My Copper Levels: Don't Do This (please Help) Ask For Help or Advice 43
W Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ M.E. Switch To Anaerobic, Don't Replicate First Day Exercise Scientific Studies 5
methylenewhite Alcohol-producing Gut Bacteria Could Cause Liver Damage Even In People Who Don't Drink Scientific Studies 2
SuperStressed I Don't Think I Can Recover, Suicidal| Mental Health Log Mental Issues 118
Vinny Got A Body Analyser, Don`t Understand The Data Received Ask For Help or Advice 3
jzeno What Foods Do You Enjoy Eating But Don't Eat? Diet, Recipes 8
D "Don't Mix Red Meat And Vitamin C"? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 2
Inaut Anxiety, Sleep, GABA, Serotonin & Why We Don't Want Too Much Serotonin - Georgi Dinkov Interviews 6
Gadsie I Think 5 Liters Of Milk A Day Gives Me Diarrhea, But I Don’t Know What Else To Eat Ask For Help or Advice 47
lvysaur In Defense Of Milk: And I Don't Think It's The Calcium Dairy, Eggs 31
michael94 Young Children Don’t Mind Being Rude Mental Issues 21
Highserotonin90 I Don't Understand, We Should Eliminate Fruit Because Of Salicylate Toxic ? Fruits 2
Hugh Johnson FDA Chief: Feds Might Step In If States Don't Change Lax Vaccine Laws Vaccines 24
johnwester130 Don't Forget To Supplement Tryptophan If You Take Gelatin Gelatin 3