Can fermented dairy products cause hypoxia?

I have issues with regular milk, it gives me autistic symptoms due to the casomorphines.
I found that buttermilk doesn't give me any mental problems. Travis said that Lactobacilli can help with the degradation of the peptides.
The effects of the fermentation cannot be disregarded, and I would say that the opiate effect of yogurt cannot be reliably inferred simply on account of its original casein content. So on account of Lactobacilli having a theoretical ability to degrade β-casomorphin, further investigation is required:

Nguyen, D. "Isotope dilution liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry for simultaneous identification and quantification of beta-casomorphin 5 and beta-casomorphin 7 in yoghurt." Food chemistry (2014)

I've been drinking around 1-2 l a day for a week and I started developing hypoxia symptoms, but at the same time I am a little bit cold. I suspect that the accumulation of lactic acid can be the cause of it.
Also I didn't drink much water because I thought buttermilk would be enough, but actually my skin become very dry.

TheSir

Shortness of breath and lightheadedness
Do you have access to an oximeter? Your symptoms could also point to sympathetic overdrive together with feeling cold. I frequently experience all three due to HPA axis dysfunction, even at good oxygen saturation. I don't see how dairy could cause actual hypoxia.

OP
Androsclerosis
Do you have access to an oximeter? Your symptoms could also point to sympathetic overdrive together with feeling cold. I frequently experience all three due to HPA axis dysfunction, even at good oxygen saturation. I don't see how dairy could cause actual hypoxia.
I don't. I mean I am a bit sick, but I rarely had hypoxia. I am feeling calm and I still sleep fine. I know from experience that milk causes strong hypoxia from the opioids. Personally I am sensible to them, and even if Lactobacilli is present, maybe it's not enough to help a complete digestion of the casein, especially if taken in large amount up to 2 litters.

lvysaur

I've had bad symptoms from excess fermented dairy

It depends on how it tastes. The less aggressively sour it is, the more you can consume.
The sourest yogurt, even 4 oz will bring on muscle aches

I only consume my fridge-fermented yogurt and certain kefir. But I still wouldn't drink 1 L a day, that's way too much

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom