Casein Contains Opioid Receptor Agonists + Removal Methods

I suspect that I develop specific amino acid deficiencies when casein is a great protein source. It doesn't seem like a frank protein deficiency. Not sure.
Do you think it feels the same as when gelatin is the main protein source in the diet?

Amazoniac

Do you think it feels the same as when gelatin is the main protein source in the diet?
I was once trying to find out the content of peptides that are tougher to digest for an idea of how much could be compromised on the worst case scenario. The search wasn't concluded.

It's difficult to make gelatin sustainable on its own or in massive amounts without a minimum supply of other proteins:
- Gelatin Can Exarcerbate A Protein Insufficiency
- The Consequences Of Cheese As A Main Source Of Protein

I was once trying to find out the content of peptides that are tougher to digest for an idea of how much could be compromised on the worst case scenario. The search wasn't concluded.

It's difficult to make gelatin sustainable on its own or in massive amounts without a minimum supply of other proteins:
- Gelatin Can Exarcerbate A Protein Insufficiency
- The Consequences Of Cheese As A Main Source Of Protein
I see.

Yeah, I felt off when I tried gelatin as my only source protein. When I eat normally, with lots of meat, gelatin always makes me feel very good. Not sure if it was just lack of essential amino-acids, it may have been lack of phosphorous as well. If one doesn't drink much milk or eat much meat, phosphorous intake may become too low.

Marie2000

Not necessarily always. Casomorphins exist because of the proline's are very resistant to enzymatic proteolysis. You would have too see if they used the right procedure or the right enzymes.

It's certainly possible to break apart these small peptides. I think the smallest one is 5 amino acids long (or is it 7?). The enzymes in the intestines, and in cheese, cleave casein into casomorphins. You need a prolypeptidase enzyme or strong acid to break them down completely.

I would check with the manufacturer to see what procedure they used. Some of them might sell not-opiate casein hydrolysate, but some might not.

What procedures should I loook for slash ask for to the brand to know if it will be opiate casein or not?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals