BPA on testosterone, libido and erections

Hans

Forum Supporter

BPA is a well-known endocrine disruptor that can have a multitude of side effects including inhibiting testosterone production, tanking libido and causing ED. It causes ED by dropping testosterone, reducing smooth muscle cells (SMC), reducing the SMC to collagen ratio and causing vascular leakage.

BPA detox in the liver is vitamin A dependent. The process of detoxing creates oxidative stress, so it's important to eat a diet rich in antioxidants. I prefer animal-based anti-oxidants as they protect tissue against damage. Moral of the story, liver, eggs, oysters, and dairy should be great for detoxing BPA.

wtf

Good stuff thanks for sharing! Didn't realize plastic wrap was a big offender. Does anyone have some recommendations for better alternatives?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Good stuff thanks for sharing! Didn't realize plastic wrap was a big offender. Does anyone have some recommendations for better alternatives?
What specifically do you use plastic wrap for and in which circumstance? If it's hot food, perhaps glass Tupperware and a stainless steel thermos. Or if you want to wrap lettuce in the fridge, it should be fine.

wtf

What specifically do you use plastic wrap for and in which circumstance? If it's hot food, perhaps glass Tupperware and a stainless steel thermos. Or if you want to wrap lettuce in the fridge, it should be fine.
I use it mainly for wrapping melons/fruit and sometimes covering my glass Tupperware when i cant find the lid, so hopefully small contact.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I use it mainly for wrapping melons/fruit and sometimes covering my glass Tupperware when i cant find the lid, so hopefully small contact.
I'd say that's completely fine.

Xemnoraq

BPA is a well-known endocrine disruptor that can have a multitude of side effects including inhibiting testosterone production, tanking libido and causing ED. It causes ED by dropping testosterone, reducing smooth muscle cells (SMC), reducing the SMC to collagen ratio and causing vascular leakage.

BPA detox in the liver is vitamin A dependent. The process of detoxing creates oxidative stress, so it's important to eat a diet rich in antioxidants. I prefer animal-based anti-oxidants as they protect tissue against damage. Moral of the story, liver, eggs, oysters, and dairy should be great for detoxing BPA.
I believe dairy can be concern due to the fact that its packaged predominantly in plastic and most people cant get milk in glass bottles anymore sadly:(

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I believe dairy can be concern due to the fact that its packaged predominantly in plastic and most people cant get milk in glass bottles anymore sadly:(
Yes I know that sucks. But leaching is likely minimal since it's refrigerated and has a relatively short shelf life.

Xemnoraq

Yes I know that sucks. But leaching is likely minimal since it's refrigerated and has a relatively short shelf life.
Ahh good to know! Its always been a concern, its hard to give up dairy anyway, milk feels like it does it all for me! Hard to imagine my diet without it now, it just seems like the perfect food, free of pufa, low in iron, everything you need to survive

i appreciate this info Hans!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom