Australia? Why so Psycho?

A

Adf

Has anyone been following the other side to the Grace Hughes missing story?

I don't see any proof to this guys story, but at the same time the Epstein ***t runs so deep into government and the rich and powerful, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's truth to this story.

Quick recap from this video...
- Grace Hughes, a 5 year old girl recently missing and was 'kidnapped' by her mother.
- There was a manhunt by NT police to find her
- According to this man Craig, 5 year old Grace was raped by her father and older brother and was taken to a party with many other children who were all being recorded.
- Grace apparently knows the names of certain famous or high profile people who were attending this sort of party, suggesting Grace is a victim of the high profile pedo Epstein stuff.
- Outside of a court room, caught on CCTV footage, the father assaulted Craigs wife in an altercation.
- Even after many attempts to charge the father, having been given all the evidence they needed, the NT police would not charge him for assault, or anything for that matter.
- There is video footage of quite a few men dressed up like cops, but did not have any badges, and were driving personal cars, not cop cars
- Grace was taken from the mother trying to save her, and given back to the abusive father
- Craigs wife is in prison for trying to help Grace's mother keep Grace safe.

"The real pandemic, is child trafficking", "Everything else is just a smokescreen".

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Adf

This one has the footage of the only Australia Senator bringing up the serious issue of 28 high profile pedophiles being protected.

Peatful

The real pandemic, is child trafficking", "Everything else is just a smokescreen".
Spread the word…

This truth

OP
P

Peatness

Has anyone been following the other side to the Grace Hughes missing story?

I don't see any proof to this guys story, but at the same time the Epstein ***t runs so deep into government and the rich and powerful, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's truth to this story.

Quick recap from this video...
- Grace Hughes, a 5 year old girl recently missing and was 'kidnapped' by her mother.
- There was a manhunt by NT police to find her
- According to this man Craig, 5 year old Grace was raped by her father and older brother and was taken to a party with many other children who were all being recorded.
- Grace apparently knows the names of certain famous or high profile people who were attending this sort of party, suggesting Grace is a victim of the high profile pedo Epstein stuff.
- Outside of a court room, caught on CCTV footage, the father assaulted Craigs wife in an altercation.
- Even after many attempts to charge the father, having been given all the evidence they needed, the NT police would not charge him for assault, or anything for that matter.
- There is video footage of quite a few men dressed up like cops, but did not have any badges, and were driving personal cars, not cop cars
- Grace was taken from the mother trying to save her, and given back to the abusive father
- Craigs wife is in prison for trying to help Grace's mother keep Grace safe.

"The real pandemic, is child trafficking", "Everything else is just a smokescreen".
Max Igan has been covereuing the Grace Hughes story.

People being murdered by experimental injections/hospital protocols is not mere smokescreen.

A

Adf

Max Igan has been covereuing the Grace Hughes story.

People being murdered by experimental injections/hospital protocols is not mere smokescreen.

I'll look into him.

Even though the Covid business is terrible and terrifying with what they're getting away with, it all started shortly after the Epstein news got out.

Conveniently, oh so very conveniently, news has not been discussing Epstein or child trafficking and for the general population it is long forgotten about. The maxwell trial had crickets for its entire duration, while Jonny Depp vs Amber Heard was all that was talked about for months.

Besides Covid, there is lawsuit after lawsuit in many different industries like sexual harassment in the video game business, AAA companies releasing utterly horrible unfinished games and so on. To me, this looks like it's the pedophile CEO's creating smokescreen after smokescreen to have us screaming about everything but the largest issue that is child trafficking. Covid and its vax is terrible, but I believe we will survive it. However many if not most of the worlds governments have their hands in trafficking children, hundreds of thousands of children around the world go missing each year. How many millions of children do you think have been killed over the decades by this system?

Covid is a serious issue for sure, but it has nothing on the trafficking business. I would not be surprised if the criminals who run the trafficking have intentionally fueled the covid debate. They may even have started, if not however they likely did fuel the 'Depopulation' argument around covid. Like puppets on strings, force the population into two sides, fighting each other over Covid. They're probably laughing at us screaming about covid while they continue to traffic hundreds of thousands of children.

I'm just theorizing based on patterns I'm seeing, but why have there not been daily mass protests about unsealing all the names in Epsteins book? Why are there no mass protests worldwide for a public lynching on the elite pedophiles? Why are there no mass protests about unsealing the 28 high profile Aussie pedo's? Because, I believe by design, the population is not even worried about it. Perhaps the pedo elite created covid to buy time to burn all the evidence of their trafficking, or to kill off the mob before we realize trafficking is the real issue. I don't know, there's a lot of patterns though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

I'll look into him.

Even though the Covid business is terrible and terrifying with what they're getting away with, it all started shortly after the Epstein news got out.

Conveniently, oh so very conveniently, news has not been discussing Epstein or child trafficking and for the general population it is long forgotten about. The maxwell trial had crickets for its entire duration, while Jonny Depp vs Amber Heard was all that was talked about for months.

Besides Covid, there is lawsuit after lawsuit in many different industries like sexual harassment in the video game business, AAA companies releasing utterly horrible unfinished games and so on. To me, this looks like it's the pedophile CEO's creating smokescreen after smokescreen to have us screaming about everything but the largest issue that is child trafficking. Covid and its vax is terrible, but I believe we will survive it. However many if not most of the worlds governments have their hands in trafficking children, hundreds of thousands of children around the world go missing each year. How many millions of children do you think have been killed over the decades by this system?

Covid is a serious issue for sure, but it has nothing on the trafficking business. I would not be surprised if the criminals who run the trafficking have intentionally fueled the covid debate. They may even have started, if not however they likely did fuel the 'Depopulation' argument around covid. Like puppets on strings, force the population into two sides, fighting each other over Covid. They're probably laughing at us screaming about covid while they continue to traffic hundreds of thousands of children.

I'm just theorizing based on patterns I'm seeing, but why have there not been daily mass protests about unsealing all the names in Epsteins book? Why are there no mass protests worldwide for a public lynching on the elite pedophiles? Why are there no mass protests about unsealing the 28 high profile Aussie pedo's? Because, I believe by design, the population is not even worried about it. Perhaps the pedo elite created covid to buy time to burn all the evidence of their trafficking, or to kill off the mob before we realize trafficking is the real issue. I don't know, there's a lot of patterns though.
Please, you don't need to convince me that child trafficking is happening on a large scale. I know. I posted a video on the Africa thread of children on a plane in the process of being trafficked. Covid is not a cover for this, covid is just another mechanism of control and murder. In Australia, for instance, there have been plenty of protests about child trafficking but MSM does not cover it.

Murder by vaccines has been going on for generations. Initially in places like African, India, and now everywhere else. You've seen the vaccine threads, the suffering is unspeakable. Tyranny is tyranny be it child trafficking or vaccine injury. I have no other way to process the fact that I have been poisoned since I was a child other than to warn others.

Start a movement/group to bring awareness. Those of us already sick and injured cannot fight this battle as well, we don't have the energy. You do, perhaps.

Peatful

I'll look into him.

Im not in Oz, so this feels out of place on this thread…
Plus - i had to take the day off, mind you, just to clean my house.
That’s how in the weeds my life is currently…

However - I quickly want to join in:
I see it much like you do with a major difference.

Past the obvious eugenics of it all.
Yes yes it’s also genocide and we are being murdered in plain site now vs by other slow death means….

Nor without whipping out the Bible (which has this mess written about pretty clearly and 100 percent accurately):

We are caught up in a satanic war.

It’s that simple. But unimaginably stronger and darker than we realize.

Fauci. Klaus. Hariri. Zuck. Epstein. Gates. Et al.
All stupid slaves and tools of Satan- who gives zero shtts about any one of them.

->But children give him power. Especially the blood sacrifice of young virgin children.

So after the pedos have their way with grotesque temporal pleasure with most of them.
The special ones are blood sacrificed to baal. To Lucifer. To the baphomet.

This happens currently in secret societies as well. It’s part of their gig.
You think the skulls they drink blood from are just props? Just for effect?

What do you think governments allowing abortion is all about?
Women's rights?
Oh please…

Blood sacrifice is across thousand of cultures and is throughout the Bible.

Pointing us ultimately to God’s saving blood sacrifice for you- for me- in his Son Jesus.

So it’s not just about the sex trafficking per say in my eyes- that’s for MAN. For his weak carnal condition.

The real deal is the blood sacrifice of children - which literally empowers and fuels SATAN.
It’s how we’ve ended up in this mess now.

All my own thoughts.
Read this no where else.
No sources.

Run it by God yourself everyone and anyone; see if it sits true with you.

Probably needs it’s own thread at some point…

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

I know it doesn't belong to this thread, but adds to the conversation. Blinken in Ukraine:

FcPqJZ_WYAU4pqB.jpg

Peatful

Im not in Oz, so this feels out of place on this thread…
Plus - i had to take the day off, mind you, just to clean my house.
That’s how in the weeds my life is currently…

However - I quickly want to join in:
I see it much like you do with a major difference.

Past the obvious eugenics of it all.
Yes yes it’s also genocide and we are being murdered in plain site now vs by other slow death means….

Nor without whipping out the Bible (which has this mess written about pretty clearly and 100 percent accurately):

We are caught up in a satanic war.

It’s that simple. But unimaginably stronger and darker than we realize.

Fauci. Klaus. Hariri. Zuck. Epstein. Gates. Et al.
All stupid slaves and tools of Satan- who gives zero shtts about any one of them.

->But children give him power. Especially the blood sacrifice of young virgin children.

So after the pedos have their way with grotesque temporal pleasure with most of them.
The special ones are blood sacrificed to baal. To Lucifer. To the baphomet.

This happens currently in secret societies as well. It’s part of their gig.
You think the skulls they drink blood from are just props? Just for effect?

What do you think governments allowing abortion is all about?
Women's rights?
Oh please…

Blood sacrifice is across thousand of cultures and is throughout the Bible.

Pointing us ultimately to God’s saving blood sacrifice for you- for me- in his Son Jesus.

So it’s not just about the sex trafficking per say in my eyes- that’s for MAN. For his weak carnal condition.

The real deal is the blood sacrifice of children - which literally empowers and fuels SATAN.
It’s how we’ve ended up in this mess now.

All my own thoughts.
Read this no where else.
No sources.

Run it by God yourself everyone and anyone; see if it sits true with you.

Probably needs it’s own thread at some point…
What do you see here?
What is this hidden room for?

Short-

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/638bAqj3fX4?feature=share

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

:eyes:

OP
P

Peatness

If that's true, they'd be using those pesky mosquitos, and chem trails. In fact we're probably already 'vaccinated' hundreds of times over with their chem trails.
I can't disagree with you I'm magnetic. They've been injecting us with crap for years.

Peatful

Moving forward:
If anyone has articles, video, Twitter, any data on how the Aussies handle this- please post here.

It’s absolutely paramount that they resist.

Thx

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals