Australia? Why so Psycho?

OP
P

Peatness

Birdie

Of all the interviews I’ve seen this one left me gobsmacked because it exposes the methods used to select who gets to be a doctor. A coordinated attack on a person's character and career, infiltrating every institutions.

RAMOLA D Interviews Dr HELEN TSIGOUNIS​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RV5Ii4CDpswX/

And:

OP
P

Peatness

Birdie

Rarely does karma arrive on the scene as quickly as it has Down Under. I take no joy in reporting it, nor should anyone. But we must force ourselves to look and learn from the Australians’ errors.

As I’ve reported before, Australia is being pummeled by a tsunami of excess deaths. The most recent report issued May 25th, and shows excess mortality growing, now more than 20% over baseline levels. In other words, every month, thousands more Australians are dying than normal. Thousands.

At least half of the deaths are not covid. The covid deaths are surprising because Australians were told they’d be protected by the vaccines that many had cheered for. Australia didn’t really have any covid deaths till they started jabbing everybody. Now they have lots.

Birdie

Meanwhile, Australia media is focused on stuff like THIS:

OP
P

Peatness

More than 4 million Australian school students were at risk of unprecedented tracking and surveillance during remote learning as corporations exploited their access to children.

OP
P

Peatness

Medical Cover Up in Australia - Albany Doctor Speaks Out.​

View: https://rumble.com/v17m9ct-medical-cover-up-in-australia-albany-doctor-speaks-out..html

Interview: Dr. Mitch S. speaks out about how AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency) violated medical ethics in a cover up to hide increasing Jab injuries and deaths. All across Australia injuries and deaths have increased as result of unscientific medical (Jab) mandates. These deaths and injuries includes Pericarditis and Myopericarditis.

Whichway?

Of all the interviews I’ve seen this one left me gobsmacked because it exposes the methods used to select who gets to be a doctor. A coordinated attack on a person's character and career, infiltrating every institutions.

RAMOLA D Interviews Dr HELEN TSIGOUNIS​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RV5Ii4CDpswX/

Sorry but she sounds like she has a personality disorder.

OP
P

Peatness

Sorry but she sounds like she has a personality disorder.
Perfect! The same tyrannical diagnosis used to silence whistle blowers or anyone who refuses to conform. Which medical school indoctrinated you?

Whichway?

Perfect! The same tyrannical diagnosis used to silence whistle blowers or anyone who refuses to conform. Which medical school indoctrinated you?
She claimed the guy that gave her poor grades was a racist Satanist and part of the NWO. Then she claimed lots of others were in on the persecution of her. She sounded like she had built up a complex of why she hadn’t succeeded where everyone was against her and everyone was in league with the Satanist.

I’ve not been a conformist, but the difference between me and her is that I take personal responsibility for my success and failure, and don’t play the victim card.

You seem to want her believe her though, and it’s a free country and you’re entitled to your opinion.

OP
P

Peatness

She claimed the guy that gave her poor grades was a racist Satanist and part of the NWO. Then she claimed lots of others were in on the persecution of her. She sounded like she had built up a complex of why she hadn’t succeeded where everyone was against her and everyone was in league with the Satanist.

I’ve not been a conformist, but the difference between me and her is that I take personal responsibility for my success and failure, and don’t play the victim card.

You seem to want her believe her though, and it’s a free country and you’re entitled to your opinion.
Yes I've seen this kind of thing happen and it's real. If you don't believe her that's fine too.

The forum is littered with stories of medical professionals who are being victimised because of speaking out. I believe them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals