Australia? Why so Psycho?

A

Adf

With the upcoming Aus federal election, who do we vote for? Is there a list somewhere of the most likely good-willed independents? Or can someone chime in with their opinions?
I used to vote liberal because I just voted who my dad voted for, since I didn't care. Well now I care a heck of a lot, and even though the election will probably be rigged anyway, no way am I voting Libs or Labour. But I still want to vote for those most likely to be on our side.

Anyone have opinions or know a good source?

Herbie

With the upcoming Aus federal election, who do we vote for? Is there a list somewhere of the most likely good-willed independents? Or can someone chime in with their opinions?
I used to vote liberal because I just voted who my dad voted for, since I didn't care. Well now I care a heck of a lot, and even though the election will probably be rigged anyway, no way am I voting Libs or Labour. But I still want to vote for those most likely to be on our side.

Anyone have opinions or know a good source?
None. I used to count votes and people just draw penis’s on the voting papers

Herbie

Are they allowed back in?
Still 7 day hotel quarentine.

I was thinking that that has to be dropped at the same time because there are still caps on how many can return to Australia. If they aren't controlling them leaving how can they control them returning.

But there is a federal election in May so that probably will impact it and may explain the media black out

Herbie

As of April 30 2022 unvaccinated citizens from NSW do not have to quarentine upon entry into the country.

Personally this means I've made it through the pandemic without taking a vaccine, pcr or rat test, or quarentined while I moved to the other side of the world and held down a full time job and can return home.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals