Australia? Why so Psycho?

hei

Young people weren't eligible at the start of vaccinations, and many didn't bother until the outbreaks or mandates.

OP
P

Peatness

The last 18 months has seen Melbourne, Australia, fall from ‘Most Liveable’ to ‘Most Locked-down’ city in the world. It’s an astonishing fall which has brought with it previously unthinkable levels of civil unrest and government repression and sparked protests around Australia and throughout the world as scenes reminiscent of the USSR or CCP have gone viral.

The fact that these scenes are playing out on the streets of a city in a wealthy and ‘free’ country makes this an ominous warning for all. If it can happen here, it could happen anywhere. Battleground Melbourne tells this story from the perspective of the activists and journalists who tried to save the city of Melbourne.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UZHcBk8RU2fV/

Last edited by a moderator:

hei

The government reduced the "positive covid PCR test" vaccine exemption period from 6 months to 4 months. No explanation was provided. The explanation is that "This is due to the increased risk of re-infection with the Omicron variant, particularly for those who had a Delta variant infection in 2021."

But Omicron is what's currently going around and provides antibodies against Delta. There's no evidence that people are getting Omicron twice. Anyone getting an exemption now has almost certainly had Omicron, while people who had Delta already have their exemptions locked in. Totally backwards logic, but of course the point isn't to provide a good reason, it's just to provide a reason for harsher treatment of people as they tighten up all the loopholes that let people evade the injection.

For some reason it's impossible to have even a tiny minority of uninjecteds walking around, every last person must be injected or else.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

“I have had every symptom you could dream of and my body continues to display new ones; it’s been exhausting for my body, traumatic for my family, and difficult for my mind,” the mayor said.

OP
P

Peatness

The government reduced the "positive covid PCR test" vaccine exemption period from 6 months to 4 months. No explanation was provided. The explanation is that "This is due to the increased risk of re-infection with the Omicron variant, particularly for those who had a Delta variant infection in 2021."

But Omicron is what's currently going around and provides antibodies against Delta. There's no evidence that people are getting Omicron twice. Anyone getting an exemption now has almost certainly had Omicron, while people who had Delta already have their exemptions locked in. Totally backwards logic, but of course the point isn't to provide a good reason, it's just to provide a reason for harsher treatment of people as they tighten up all the loopholes that let people evade the injection.

For some reason it's impossible to have even a tiny minority of uninjecteds walking around, every last person must be injected or else.
or else there will be a control group left to show up the fraud

hei

2022_01_25_Covid-risk-chart_logos_included.png
The "crisis" that requires triple-dose mandates for all, instead of just vaccinating the vulnerable and letting other people choose for themselves.

hei

hei

Targeting indigenous communities again:
Mr Gunner also said from 2pm today, seven-day "lock-ins" would come into effect in the remote communities of Ampilatwatja, Palumpa, Milingimbi, Milikapiti, Elcho Island including Galiwin'ku and the Wessell Islands. During the lock-in period, people won't need to stay at home, but they will not be permitted to leave the community without an exemption. Police will monitor transport in and out of the communities, with all non-essential road and other transport to cease.

Mr Gunner said breaching lock-in restrictions would see individuals fined more than $5,000. "We've been trying to stop and slow the spread of Omicron with lockdowns and lockouts for some weeks now, with, I think it's fair to say, limited success," he said. "This has also been the international experience — lockdowns struggle to contain Omicron."

hei

"He worked at W.E.F. before his current job as health minister of Australia"
It's technically correct in that he worked there before and current he is the health minister, but that was for a year in 2000-2001 so one must wonder how relevant it would be. He has been an MP for 20 years. It's not really like he was the W.E.F. director of strategy and then all of a sudden was dropped in as the health minister.
@Pina Lol I take this back. How embarrassing!
nylv40qfxle81.jpg

Z

Zsazsa

Yes, I know I posted this somewhere a while back. What's happening in Australia is beyond belief. The world is standing by just watching it happen. There are days when I just cannot believe I am not in a nightmare.
Waiting for the Australian truckers now...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals