Australia? Why so Psycho?

hei

Destiny.
It was named Wellcamp in the late 1800s and there are many articles referencing it by that name over the years. I personally knew the name from when they built an airport there about 5 to 10 years ago.
The owner used it as a quarry, recently built the airport, owns the construction firm that built both the airport and the covid camp, and probably just made a profitable offer to the government to build it there because he wants to get some of that sweet government luchre. If anything had been different it probably wouldn't be there.
And now there is this serendipitously named covid camp that probably won't even be used (hopefully not just for now), while the owner collects rent for years and years.

OP
P

Peatness

Destiny.
It was named Wellcamp in the late 1800s and there are many articles referencing it by that name over the years. I personally knew the name from when they built an airport there about 5 to 10 years ago.
The owner used it as a quarry, recently built the airport, owns the construction firm that built both the airport and the covid camp, and probably just made a profitable offer to the government to build it there because he wants to get some of that sweet government luchre. If anything had been different it probably wouldn't be there.
And now there is this serendipitously named covid camp that probably won't even be used (hopefully not just for now), while the owner collects rent for years and years.
Thanks you. I didn't know of this history

Herbie

After seeing the age demographics for who in Australia is vaccinated and that less than half of people under 35 have even one shot. It’s clear now that this has always been a boomer pandemic where the younger generations are the scape goats and real victims of this massive fear campaign over the last two years.

Old Irenaeus

After seeing the age demographics for who in Australia is vaccinated and that less than half of people under 35 have even one shot. It’s clear now that this has always been a boomer pandemic where the younger generations are the scape goats and real victims of this massive fear campaign over the last two years.
That's a great point. And how many younger people would be vaxxed and boosted if their schools, universities, or jobs didn't require it? Boomers love watching the news. That's what has sustained all this.

Herbie

That's a great point. And how many younger people would be vaxxed and boosted if their schools, universities, or jobs didn't require it? Boomers love watching the news. That's what has sustained all this.
Yeah I’m a millennial who hasn’t owned a tv since being a teenager.

So when we see 90% vaxxed. They can get that figure because Australia has many more old than young.

hei

90% vaxxed is adults. It's basically only children unvaxxed now, and <10% in every adult age group.

Old Irenaeus

When you write icons like this, you get to do what you want.

iu-5.jpeg

Herbie

90% vaxxed is adults. It's basically only children unvaxxed now, and <10% in every adult age group.
It makes sense if all the age groups had the same population numbers but the boomers are over represented so if 90% of boomers are vaccinated the young may still be at 50% because there are much less young people.

I would like to know the company’s who are doing vaccine mandate to get an idea of how many people have basically got a gun to their head and only doing it to keep the money coming in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals