Australia? Why so Psycho?

OP
P

Peatness

You would think that if they were really worried about health they would stop injecting people to see what happens. Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different outcome comes to mind. Mind you, they are getting the desired outcome.

1639327139464.png

changeling188

i should also mention there is a lot of obesity and a lot more asthma in Australia. maybe because of the dust and the mystifyingly stupid mass planting of pollen-laiden trees in the public parks and streets of the capital cities, including one tree which smells like semen. no joke.

most people who got covid and died from what i could see were habitual cocaine users, heavy drinkers, fat, stoners or smokers, balding red-skinned stressed out looking men, frequent flyers or international jet-setters spending dozens of hours in recycled air or were sick with some other disease. no wonder politicians and business people thought covid was so much worse than it was, it was just more likely to affect them because of their habits. ;)
a lot of apparently healthy people who got it still looked unhealthy and dead inside. and it raises an interesting point about how scientific research is conducted when what constitutes a 'healthy subject' is the average citizen, whose immune system is trashed buy alcohol, drugs, ***t food and stress. how can adequate and safe scientific research be conducted when the average person's health is so much worse than it could be? where scientism contradicts science.
even the one or two children who died were fat. although everyone said they had no pre-existing health conditions.

OP
P

Peatness

Max doesn't look well. Said in a previous video he's been having health issues due to the city pollution he thinks. Hopefully, now he's in the countryside those will abate.
I noticed that. The mountain air should help

hei

Booster interval imminently shrinking to 4 months (nobody could have predicted this!)

Positive tests now at nearly 4000/day despite vaccination in the large states claimed at well over 90%. I kind of wish they would have kept more restrictions on unvaccinated (although I don't live there so it's not really for me to say), it would have made it undeniable who the superspreaders are.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals