Australia? Why so Psycho?

hei

If only the tyrants here spent as much effort on treating covid as they spend hunting down people who try to obtain treatments. "Deny care, induce coma, ventilate, kill" is all patients get from our medical system. Otherwise not even an aspirin.
I don't know what to do, they are absolutely hell-bent on cutting off every alternative to forced vaxxes and punishing us for not getting it. Since the mandatory vaxx policy was announced (<2 weeks) I have lost 5kg, can't sleep, just stressed out of my mind.

K

Kayaker

If only the tyrants here spent as much effort on treating covid as they spend hunting down people who try to obtain treatments. "Deny care, induce coma, ventilate, kill" is all patients get from our medical system. Otherwise not even an aspirin.
I don't know what to do, they are absolutely hell-bent on cutting off every alternative to forced vaxxes and punishing us for not getting it. Since the mandatory vaxx policy was announced (<2 weeks) I have lost 5kg, can't sleep, just stressed out of my mind.
What about the Aboriginals? I heard one died from being vaxxed.

hei

What about the Aboriginals? I heard one died from being vaxxed.
It would seem they're being scapegoated as a bunch of diseased antivaxxers who are responsible for covid outbreaks in various places. My father rang me up yesterday and spent 20 minutes telling me that I'll get covid and die because I live somewhere with lots of them.

OP
P

Peatness

Thank you. Better paste it here before it disappears

1635887318100.png

SamYo123

Australia is the test country, UK, USA every where else next, Aus is the easiest target an unarmed population on a secluded island
Have you seen the uk policing?

They can’t inforce anything like Australia.

Uk public will also bite back hard

Birdie

Have you seen the uk policing?

They can’t inforce anything like Australia.

Uk public will also bite back hard
Gosh I hope this is right. Especially the bite back part.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals