Australia? Why so Psycho?

changeling188

@changeling188

that paints the picture well- have wondered about some of these very things for you all.

question(s):
Have you participated in any demonstrations? There have been a few, correct?
We see very little coverage of these - but im aware they are happening.
What is the turnout like?
Do you see demonstrating as helpful?
What has been the biggest encouragement for you overall?

Lastly-
Thx for not getting jabbed, mate.
Hey there. It's pretty grim I must say but I suppose that having my suspicions about where this country is heading makes it easier to plan for a different kind of future.

I went to one which was near to my house. It was quite successful - protestors broke through the police lines and received substantial coverage.

The police tackled an elderly woman which made them look terrible. There were protests by the CMFEU (construction union) against mandatory vaccination which were well attended and well organised but ultimately ineffective. The head of their Victorian branch decried it, denied they were actual union members and basically implied they were too stupid to do anything other than drop out of school and becoming a tradesperson. Others called them far-right extremists and Nazis without ever establishing a connection. This possible connection was later debunked but the federal government funds the ABC who broadcasts it so no repercussions. No mainstream media company ran a positive or neutral report on the protests, but the ratio of likes to dislikes and comments indicated many people supported their actions.

Other unions protested but it made no difference in this state or in New South Wales. Healthcare workers in general are obnoxiously self-absorbed about how important their job is. If medical error deaths in Australia were recorded they would be in the top 10 causes of death. Actually the government attempted to ban news helicopter from reporting in the CBD during the protests, and I think that ban being thrown out so far is the only win for freedom we have had. Rupert Murdoch!

The turnout seemed to dwindle over time and many people were arrested (and many later released without charge). There is an emergency state declared so law-making processes are not subject to review of any kind and the police has supplemented its ranks with members of the public transport officers (who give you $200+ for not getting a train or tram ticket, which cannot be purchased on the train or tram mind you, as well as the Army).

Our premier today just drafted a bill to extend his emergency discretions for 3 months despite the roadmap out of the pandemic having begun and no real need to do so but the government is probably keen to avoid actual governmental responsibilities over the holiday break. I am interested in the thread which says the Draconian laws here were a disguise for an impending market crash caused by withdrawal of Chinese investment. This is feasible to some degree. There was a highway deal which fell through, raised tariffs and a drop in iron ore exports, although that affects other states more. Internatonal students was our second biggest generator of GDP, and this tanked when they went back to their own countries. Many probably got refunds too, so this may have been another reason. A real estate downturn would be a real crisis here.

I think demonstrating is helpful in demonstrating the callousness of the police and the bias of the media more-so than the demands of the protestors. - Many of the police openly admit they are dissatisfied policing trivial matters like mask enforcement.

I think in the US or in a country like France with a more established history of protesting and a national code which enshrines the idea of liberty protests are received differently. People here are very conformist I think and many people have a 'shut up and get over it' attitude, just endlessly adapting to whatever infringements are imposed on them. They think that's what courage is which is bizarre. We were a prison colony and as someone said the dynamic of convict and guard remains imprinted on our collective psyche. More and more the discussion of significant developments in Australian law-making, democracy and governance are rarely taught as there is an emphasis on historical revisionism, Aboriginal and world history. I actually think attention deficit is quite extreme here, as I don't get the impression many people actively read or listen to anything more complex than a podcast or newspaper article. Not to hate on my fellow countrymen but the drop in IQs and literacy rates supports my claim.

If I'm honest there has been very little if anything to be encouraged by. In the last week two people that are friends of friends have committed suicide. It's really quite fragmenting. I think the only encouraging thing is realising that increasingly it seems that the idea of a large nation state is impossible and that this age demands splintering into smaller fractions, which I don't think ever reads well in historical terms but I would love to see Western Australia become its own country. The development of citizen journalism is encouraging, and seeing people outdoors and exercising makes me smile as well. I personally feel fine as my frustrations are channelled into anger and not personal sadness or hopelessness. I just hope that when I can, I can leave and move somewhere where people are still allowed to make decisions and evaluate the consequences themselves.

My main prediction is that because infants, children and toddlers spent much of their time interacting with adults wearing face masks, their ability to interpret and comprehend facial expressions of emotions and emotional cues will be greatly diminished, and their will be a large spike in autism for anyone born of this time. Not to mention their mothers were all stressed out and forced indoors for their pregnancies, and unable to have their family there during the birth in many circumstances probably created an enormous hormonal stress. What encourages me is that there is a sense of cosmic justice that is not immediately satisfying that plays out over time. I think there is a quote that says is there a purpose for disease? Yes, to show us the mistakes me must avoid. Western societies appear to be experiencing a slow, spiralling, protracted suicide. truly, he road to hell is paved with good intentions (humanism).

If people could recommend freedom-loving, fun, dynamic places to live I'd be greatful. I hope I expressed what's happening here well enough. I feel Australia doesn't occupy much of the thinking of the rest of the world, but we are a metaphor for the weakening and eventual death of the British Empire and the colony system at large. If the Queen dies that will surely be a symbolic day for us.

Herbie

@changeling188

Very well put. I want to add that being submissive and obedient to the government is no patriotic or Australian, clearly it’s anti Australian.

The CIA put a stop to anything good in Australia when they got rid of Gough Whitlam. Look at what he did and was doing and look what has happened since then.

Maybe Australia’s problem is not with China but with America. The media always make China the bad one but never speak about America.

Yeah I got frustrated with Australia not being it’s own Country and just pandering to everyone else.

Maybe when you leave you will realise that it’s so isolated with just a few people crammed into a few cities and that’s all. It’s just a fish bowl.

Peatful

Hey there. It's pretty grim I must say but I suppose that having my suspicions about where this country is heading makes it easier to plan for a different kind of future.

I went to one which was near to my house. It was quite successful - protestors broke through the police lines and received substantial coverage.

The police tackled an elderly woman which made them look terrible. There were protests by the CMFEU (construction union) against mandatory vaccination which were well attended and well organised but ultimately ineffective. The head of their Victorian branch decried it, denied they were actual union members and basically implied they were too stupid to do anything other than drop out of school and becoming a tradesperson. Others called them far-right extremists and Nazis without ever establishing a connection. This possible connection was later debunked but the federal government funds the ABC who broadcasts it so no repercussions. No mainstream media company ran a positive or neutral report on the protests, but the ratio of likes to dislikes and comments indicated many people supported their actions.

Other unions protested but it made no difference in this state or in New South Wales. Healthcare workers in general are obnoxiously self-absorbed about how important their job is. If medical error deaths in Australia were recorded they would be in the top 10 causes of death. Actually the government attempted to ban news helicopter from reporting in the CBD during the protests, and I think that ban being thrown out so far is the only win for freedom we have had. Rupert Murdoch!

The turnout seemed to dwindle over time and many people were arrested (and many later released without charge). There is an emergency state declared so law-making processes are not subject to review of any kind and the police has supplemented its ranks with members of the public transport officers (who give you $200+ for not getting a train or tram ticket, which cannot be purchased on the train or tram mind you, as well as the Army).

Our premier today just drafted a bill to extend his emergency discretions for 3 months despite the roadmap out of the pandemic having begun and no real need to do so but the government is probably keen to avoid actual governmental responsibilities over the holiday break. I am interested in the thread which says the Draconian laws here were a disguise for an impending market crash caused by withdrawal of Chinese investment. This is feasible to some degree. There was a highway deal which fell through, raised tariffs and a drop in iron ore exports, although that affects other states more. Internatonal students was our second biggest generator of GDP, and this tanked when they went back to their own countries. Many probably got refunds too, so this may have been another reason. A real estate downturn would be a real crisis here.

I think demonstrating is helpful in demonstrating the callousness of the police and the bias of the media more-so than the demands of the protestors. - Many of the police openly admit they are dissatisfied policing trivial matters like mask enforcement.

I think in the US or in a country like France with a more established history of protesting and a national code which enshrines the idea of liberty protests are received differently. People here are very conformist I think and many people have a 'shut up and get over it' attitude, just endlessly adapting to whatever infringements are imposed on them. They think that's what courage is which is bizarre. We were a prison colony and as someone said the dynamic of convict and guard remains imprinted on our collective psyche. More and more the discussion of significant developments in Australian law-making, democracy and governance are rarely taught as there is an emphasis on historical revisionism, Aboriginal and world history. I actually think attention deficit is quite extreme here, as I don't get the impression many people actively read or listen to anything more complex than a podcast or newspaper article. Not to hate on my fellow countrymen but the drop in IQs and literacy rates supports my claim.

If I'm honest there has been very little if anything to be encouraged by. In the last week two people that are friends of friends have committed suicide. It's really quite fragmenting. I think the only encouraging thing is realising that increasingly it seems that the idea of a large nation state is impossible and that this age demands splintering into smaller fractions, which I don't think ever reads well in historical terms but I would love to see Western Australia become its own country. The development of citizen journalism is encouraging, and seeing people outdoors and exercising makes me smile as well. I personally feel fine as my frustrations are channelled into anger and not personal sadness or hopelessness. I just hope that when I can, I can leave and move somewhere where people are still allowed to make decisions and evaluate the consequences themselves.

My main prediction is that because infants, children and toddlers spent much of their time interacting with adults wearing face masks, their ability to interpret and comprehend facial expressions of emotions and emotional cues will be greatly diminished, and their will be a large spike in autism for anyone born of this time. Not to mention their mothers were all stressed out and forced indoors for their pregnancies, and unable to have their family there during the birth in many circumstances probably created an enormous hormonal stress. What encourages me is that there is a sense of cosmic justice that is not immediately satisfying that plays out over time. I think there is a quote that says is there a purpose for disease? Yes, to show us the mistakes me must avoid. Western societies appear to be experiencing a slow, spiralling, protracted suicide. truly, he road to hell is paved with good intentions (humanism).

If people could recommend freedom-loving, fun, dynamic places to live I'd be greatful. I hope I expressed what's happening here well enough. I feel Australia doesn't occupy much of the thinking of the rest of the world, but we are a metaphor for the weakening and eventual death of the British Empire and the colony system at large. If the Queen dies that will surely be a symbolic day for us.
Huxleys “A Brave New World” immediately came to mind while reading this; in the worst way possible.

This is an important account and a sober warning.
You write about it well.
I hope the many that come here (RPF) read this and take notice.
We are glad you’re here.

Australia is not forgotten by the patriots around the world.
Be strong.

OP
P

Peatness

living in Melbourne is government-induced brain damage I swear to God.
Thank you for posting and know that there are people around the world looking at Australia and rooting for the citizens. You said you are thinking of heading to South Africa, is it any better there? I've been following the work of Max Igan and he had gone to Mexico.

OP
P

Peatness

1635262033486.png

ruprmurdoch

If You look for another country, maybe try Sweden, they are not as stupid as some of Australia leaders.

OP
P

Peatness

From the article

"Timms said his team was working with vaccine manufacturers and government regulators to speed the release of a vaccine in case the trial results are positive.

A clinical trial is also underway in the U.S. for a human vaccine for chlamydia. A Phase 1 trial testing the safety and immunogenicity of a human chlamydia vaccine, which began in 2019, is expected to be complete next year, according to the National Institutes of Health".

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals